Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:35 am
Tails, however, had a keener nose than Tristen and knew how to follow it. The scent, he could tell, was more fresh in the halls. And, eventually, near the training room. He did not brighten at all throughout his search and perhaps would curl up again once Tristen caught up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:44 am
Trigramatic
Tails, however, had a keener nose than Tristen and knew how to follow it. The scent, he could tell, was more fresh in the halls. And, eventually, near the training room. He did not brighten at all throughout his search and perhaps would curl up again once Tristen caught up.

Tristen was still trying to follow, what is to him a very perplexing scent, only to notice that Tails was heading off somewhere. He then made his way over towards him, taking notice to the scent leading down this hall...but there was no return trip. He also caught notice to something else. "I think Freth is over here..." He said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:53 am
Tails' ears perked, and he turned around to watch Tristen. "Huh? Did Blizz turn around or something?" he asked. "Or are they doing something strange?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:00 am
Trigramatic
Tails' ears perked, and he turned around to watch Tristen. "Huh? Did Blizz turn around or something?" he asked. "Or are they doing something strange?"

"I dunno." He said, then looking around. He then made his way to the training room door, and pushed it open, if albeit slightly. Scent very strong in here. He looked around, not seeing anything at first...until a Ice Beam whizzed by him, making him snap back and fall over on his back. With a grunt and a moan, followed by a rub to the back of his head, he looked up at Tails. "They're in there." He said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:33 am
Krystal couldn't help but laugh a little bit, shaking her head as her hands moved to clasp together behind her back as they walked.

"And to think, I've come all the way here, met so many interesting people and I can't think of a single thing to do." She stated, though it didn't really bother her, it just more of something that was just a bit surprising.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:01 am
Sekushi looked over to a girl he didn't recognize walk around Hq. Sekushi got up abruptly as he began of hope that he'd found a partner for his first mission. Cyn also got up as he realized what Sekushi was looking at. Sekushi slowly walked behind Krystal with the intention of catching up.  

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:02 pm
To any nearby, the smell of cooking food and the sound of popping oil was coming from the kitchen. If they were to venture inside, one could find Lykas preparing some fried potatoes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:46 pm
"Don't worry. This place took me some getting used to, and I haven't been here that long, myself." I told her. The smell of fried potatoes was starting to grab my attention, before a nearby noise beat it to the punch.

"Oshaa...!"

I looked down at Samurai to ask him what was wrong, when I saw him looking in the direction opposite of where Kyrstal and I were walking. I followed his gaze up to Sekushi. "Something wrong?" I asked the boy following us.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:45 pm
Sekushi stopped and paused for a second, his abrupt stop making Cyn smack into the back of his leg. Sekushi stopped and looked at the ground when he realized that he had been looking for a partner to do his first mission with for several days but he hadn't planned on how he was gonna ask. " Eh.." he said, Cyn looking up at him and sensing the feeling of unsureness, which was unommon in Sekushi.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 pm
The brunette smiled at him but shrugged slightly. It didn't really matter to her, at least she wasn't just hanging out by herself.

"Well, I'm just glad that you said you would hang out with me. It would be really boring and a little awkward if I was alone." She admitted, a light pink tint to her cheeks. However, hearing Samurai and then also following his gaze to Sekushi, Krystal frowned. Yeah, he was a little creepy. But she didn't say anything, patting Liz's head who seemed to go on the defensive.
"It's okay, Liz." She said softly with a smile.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:47 pm
Blizzard120

"I dunno." He said, then looking around. He then made his way to the training room door, and pushed it open, if albeit slightly. Scent very strong in here. He looked around, not seeing anything at first...until a Ice Beam whizzed by him, making him snap back and fall over on his back. With a grunt and a moan, followed by a rub to the back of his head, he looked up at Tails. "They're in there." He said.
Tails peered into the training room after Tristen's little scare, then turned to pull the boy back up. "You okay?" he asked. "It looked like that was a close shave."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:51 pm
"Are you arlight?" I asked Sekushi. He seemed really nervous about something. Maybe he was trying to ask something?

I looked back down at Samurai, who seemed distrusting of the boy and his pokemon. "It's alright, Samurai," I told the Oshawott. "He's part of the team, so he's not gonna try anything. Looking at him like that is just going to make him more nervous."

"This place is really big, and can seem unwelcoming if you run around it by yourself. It's understandable to want to be around other members of the team until you're used to being a part of it."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 pm
Sekushi sighed as he finnaly fent his blood stop boiling and felt like his more calm, relaxed self. " I'm looking for a partner to do my first mission with" he said most bluntly. He felt that if he said what he wanted first, it would be easiest to get his point across. " I have yet to do a mission and feel it would be more secure if I get help from a good team mate" he said even more bluntly. He looked over at the pokemon staring at him defensively. He didn't know why but the glaring of the pokemon was giving him flashbacks to his old life before the team.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:20 pm
"That's a sensible request," I said as I nodded. "Logical, too. 'Strength in numbers, and so forth. I'd be happy to accompany you."

"You might want to come along, also, Krystal," I added as I turned my head to look at her. "It would make excellent training for you and Liz."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:21 pm
Trigramatic
Blizzard120

Tails peered into the training room after Tristen's little scare, then turned to pull the boy back up. "You okay?" he asked. "It looked like that was a close shave."

"I think they're fighting." Tristen said.

"ANCIENTPOWER!" I shouted from inside the training room, and a blast was to follow.

"AIR CUTTER!" Freth then shouted soon afterwards.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games