Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when he heard the man sigh and instantly became anxious when he saw tony rubbing his face. The man's words had Loki's heart pounding a bit with the uncertainty of not knowing what to expect. *I am sorry.* Loki murmured just before Tony placed a hand on his stomach. The touch caused Loki to start a bit not having expected it, it was another unnecessary touch. With the touch however Loki calmed and a bit of hope blossomed in his chest that everything could still be alright. *Mine especially.* Loki commented after his mother.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t pull away, continuing to gently rub Loki’s stomach ever so slightly. “I’m beginning to figure that out.” Tony said softly. Frigga hummed, straightening herself out a bit. “Don’t worry so much Anthony….You will have more energy soon enough. I think I can gather up enough magic to give you another night of uninterrupted sleep….and with you and Loki closer again, I imagine your nightmares will fade a little. Now if you take care of yourself, you will be more than healthy enough to keep up.” She said lightly. Tony blinked at her, a small frown on his lips. “Thanks doc.” He said slowly. He wasn’t so sure he enjoyed the attention from Frigga. He preferred Bruce to be the only one trying to be his doctor for now.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed into the rubbing of his stomach, it felt nice and his children seemed quite content with their father's actions as well as they quieted in their kicking only giving a soft kick every once in a while. Loki looked back to his mother when she told Tony that he would soon have more energy and that she thought she could gather up enough magic to give him another night of uninterrupted sleep. He blinked at her words of them being closer again but was unsure of them. Sure things had been aired out but that did not mean they were closer. He was however distracted from those thoughts when Tony thanked her and called her doc. He gave a soft snort of laughter before looking back to his mother. *I think sleep will help him regain much of his magic now, that and because he has eaten.* Loki commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to Loki and gave a small sigh. “Maybe.” He said slowly. He hoped Loki was right, but he didn’t know. His health seemed so far gone and there was no magic ice for humans. Not to mention the fact that he was never the healthiest person to begin with. “Your health is what we need to be focusing on right now anyway.” Tony added, patting Loki’s leg. “You’ve got to be ready to deliver two babies soon enough.” Frigga arched her brow at Tony’s words, a little curious. The genius always deflected the topic away from himself.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:53 am
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony commented that maybe he would regain his magic after sleeping. Loki suddenly had worries that the children were taking more from Tony than the man could handle. He wanted to ask about it but then Tony was saying that they should be focusing on his health since he would be delivering the two babies. That thought sent Loki into a different spiral of thought. None of his previous births had been easy. Nor even the twins, their labor had been long and painful even with his mother to help him. Though he was sure she would blame him for that when he had tried to hide that he was in labor still afraid of the court and someone taking his children from him. *Need you to be there.* Loki murmured.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:15 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at Loki’s words when Frigga translated them. “Who said I wasn’t going to be?” he asked slowly. “I’m going to help you get through this Loki. If you want me there, I’ll be there.” He said firmly. “It’s just that humans aren’t as hardy as Asgardians….we don’t recover as easily…..especially when you aren’t the peak of health to begin with.” He admitted, shaking his head.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:33 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a shrug when Tony asked who had said he wouldn't be there. No one had said it of course but loki felt the need to tell Tony how much he would need him. He nodded when tony continued to say that he would help him though it and be there as long as Loki wanted him there. Red eyes looked up a frown on their face when Tony stated that humans were as hardy as Asgardians and that they didn't recover as easily especially with not being at peak helth to begin with. Worry flooded through Loki and he reached a hand out instinctively grasping for magic that wasn't there to check the arc reactor. When he remembered he had no magic he let his hand drop looking desperately at it. *The apple...* he suggested softly almost afraid to make the suggestion.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw Loki attempt to reach for him and slowly took his hand after he dropped it. Squeezing his hand softly, he offered a shadow of a smile. He knew what Loki had tried to do, used to the motion and the urge behind it. Loki’s suggestion had Tony pausing, unsure of how to deal with that. He’d been resistant to the idea of the apple before, now their relationship was too shaky to consider. But he also had children on the way. Children who would likely have an extremely long lifespan. “Would the apple actually help, or just extend my life?” he asked slowly. He’d knew very little about this apple.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as Tony took his hand but felt no less helpless or helpful than before. He tried to return the shadow of a smile he saw from Tony but couldn't muster it. He wanted to know of Tony was closer to death now than when he had left him and he couldn't. He also doubted he could get Bruce to share that info with him as it required Tony to go in for a check. Something he knew the man was loath to do. When Tony paused at the suggestion of the apple Loki shrank pressuming that they would fall back into the conversations that had answered his question before he had left or worse just deny the thing altogether. So he was quite surprised by the question Tony posed and as such it was Skadi who answered.

"The apple will return you to your peak physical form, enhance your strengths and extend your life. It might enhance your magics as well but seeing as I have none I can not tell you for sure." Skadi told the genius. "I would assume however your peak physical form was without the light in your chest and it would need to be removed before you ate the apple." he continued.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Skadi when he spoke, listening intently. When the guard mentioned his reactor though, Tony stiffened and instinctively grasped at the device. “And without it I die.” He said slowly. He wasn’t sure he trusted this apple to magically take care of the shrapnel in his chest, or that it would take effect fast enough after he removed the reactor. Not to mention the fact that he was attached to the reactor. “Do we even know that the apple would work with a human? I don’t imagine anyone has tried before.” He added, hand not leaving the reactor.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony as Skadi explained the effects of the apple thought the god wondered how he knew more than himself about it. At the sight of Tony grabbing his arc reactor and proclaiming he'd die without it Loki saw his chances slipping away. He would need his magic to remove the shrapnel and he still wasn't sure how to do such a thing. The next question Tony posed had Loki's hope falling more, he had never heard of the apples being used on Midgardians. Would it even work?

"That is not entirely correct. I was human before Odin approached me offering the apple." Skadi stated firmly. "I believe it has worked just fine for myself." he continued. He knew it would be a surprise to all in the room that he had come from Midgard. It was another secret Odin had kept.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony froze at the admission from Skadi. “You…you’re human?!” he asked quickly. “He’s human?” he asked, looking between Frigga and Loki, but finding his shock mirrored in their faces. “Wha-How?” he continued. Frigga took a sharp breath as Skadi admitted to being human. Looking at him closely, she frowned ever so slightly. “I was not aware of such a thing.” She said slowly. “Odin gave you one of Idunn’s apples? Why?” she continued. She’d thought she was close enough to Skadi to have known of something like this. He’d practically been a member of her family for centuries.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:52 pm
MDaylus

Surprise was evident on Loki’s Face as much as everyone else's. He had never known Skadi was human he had always thought he had merely been an open minded Asgardian.

Skadi weathered the shock and some outrage from those before him. "Your husband kept it from you though I am unsure why. He came to me I think shortly after you had decided to raise loki. I think he wanted someone without the knowledge of Asgard's and Jotunhiem's issues. I think he wanted an unbiased party to help care for Loki if he changed form. Rightly so as he did. Most other realms had no love for Jotunhiem either but midgard had very little memory then as it does now." Skadi explained.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:15 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga stared at Skadi intently as he explained himself. Hearing that Odin had probably given Skadi the apple to insure Loki had a better guard, she looked to her hands. She wasn’t sure if she believed it. His treatment of Loki had been so poor, and now that she’d allowed herself to see that, she wasn’t sure that she wanted to consider the possibility that he’d attempted to be a good father. “Were you given a choice, or did Odin make you eat the apple?” Tony asked slowly. There was a distinct difference that had to be seen.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:53 am
MDaylus

Skadi looked to Tony when the man asked if he had been given the choice or not. "As much choice that one dying might have I suppose. I was old and dying, I had no children and no one to care for me. I was scared understandably I did not wish to die and it was then that Odin found me and offered the apple. Not wanting to die I accepted, for that, Loki and the chance to see a new world." Skadi explained.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games