Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:15 pm
I'm thinking about trying to manipulate my father into taking me home with him to his apartment, just so I can go shopping the next day. Sound evil? You bet your a** it is. Dad might not mind coming out here two days in a row...or...possibly.....blah. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:36 pm
I feel really sick and tired not mention lonely right now.

I think I have a problem with my left knee. It aches right now.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:14 pm
Another day... another rant xp

My parents fought today about the house being messy and us kids not doing much to help clean (end of year rush for assignments and such like) and I've been told I'm only allowed to study at night for the weekends because I have to do chores during the day. I have a problem studying anyway... which is my main cause of stress... guilt for not studying.

Anyway, over the next 4 weeks or so, I'll be online less. I've got a lot to prepare over the next week. Wish me luck because on Friday 9AM (Thursday) I have my first exam, followed by a 1 hour no calculator maths exam afterwards.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:15 am
...I hate when people say they'll commish me, and when i've got the image done, i send it to them, a week late. I tell them i'm sorry about being late, and they tell me not to worry, the $50 work I did, they thanked me for it, but they weren't going to pay for it...
I also hate it when, somone knowing i've got a deadline of tomarrow morning to get my money in for the reptile show, say 'yes, ill commish you!' and then the money dosen't show up, and I haven't heard from him since.

I don't think i'm ever doing commishs for anyone aside from a select few ever again. I feel like a bad artist, like im not good enough. No one seems to want to buy anything from me if its not in pixel friggin' gaia money. Apparently, my art is worth absolutely nothing, then.

To Nekoyasha and Rainey, the two who came threw for me, thank you. More then I can say, thank you. I'm so happy that at least two out of the twelve people who said they'd give, have given. I can't even express how much it means to me that you two came threw, and I thank you both. I'm going to double your commishs- that means, Rainey, if you'd like extra details, or another sheet, i'll do that too, and whatever you'd like Nekoyasha, i'll do it too.

For the list of people trustworthy enough for me to ever want to draw for/again:
Di,Kriss, Affy, Nekoyasha, Rainey, and i'm pretty sure thats all.

Most of all, Affy, because he has been the most understand, and genuinely sweetst of all. He payed for a commish a long time ago, and I haven't sent it off. I'm going to do a few images for you in thanks. I feel guilty, really, and I'm very sorry about it, though I know, really that dosen't make it right. I'm very lucky to have you as a friend and a commisioner.
Another, is Rainey. Rainey has been exceedingly generouse and kind, and hasn't ever nagged me at all. I can't tell you how much that makes me want to draw for her again, as she is probably one of the best commisioners i've ever had. And I thank her deeply for being understanding, and I will make sure that her patience have been rewarded, and I will finish her commishs as soon as possable. Thank you so much, Rainey!
As a side note, Nekoyasha and Rainey have made it possable for me to perhaps get a snake, and some despretely needed reptile items. I'm very thankful to you two. smile

SO: as soon as febuary rolls around, no one but the mentioned list, unless i'm needing money, will get any sort of commish from me, gold or otherwise.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:01 am
Awe NG, I wish I had the monetary funds to commission you, but a jobless college bound fur like myself doesn't have such leisure money. XP But don't feel insecure about your art, because it is worth money.

Regardless, I hope you have fun at the reptile show. I wish I could go with you, sounds like it would be fun. You better take some pictures with that nice camera you got (I'm pretty sure it was you who said you got a real nice hand me down one with a great lens)

And as for Rainy, she is such an awsome commissioner. She was the first person I ever attempted a money based commission over the internet with, and she made it a great first experience. 3nodding whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:24 am
If you see something bouncing between the earth and the moon... it's just me.

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:09 am
Krissim Klaw
Awe NG, I wish I had the monetary funds to commission you, but a jobless college bound fur like myself doesn't have such leisure money. XP But don't feel insecure about your art, because it is worth money.

Regardless, I hope you have fun at the reptile show. I wish I could go with you, sounds like it would be fun. You better take some pictures with that nice camera you got (I'm pretty sure it was you who said you got a real nice hand me down one with a great lens)

And as for Rainy, she is such an awsome commissioner. She was the first person I ever attempted a money based commission over the internet with, and she made it a great first experience. 3nodding whee heart
Thank you Kriss, but I am terribly insacure about the whole thing. I've worked hard, and when I get to a point i'm happy with, no one wants to buy it. But if I slump back into the dephs of anime-styled anthros, people jump on 'em. I feel horrable about whining about it, but I'm very hurt that if it isn't genaric, people don't want it.

I did get a nice camera, except somthings wrong, and most of the pictures didn't turn out, they where either green-fuzzed, blurry, or had focased on somthing closer then what I'd wanted. Maybe I just need faster film; we'll see. But i'll take some pictures today with moms digital camera. I wish you could come, too! I'm so scared it wont be as awesome as I think it will be, so i'm trying to calm my hopes down. We're going with mom and her boyfriend, and meeting up with my petco family so me and Sarah can squee over how adorable the boas are. heart I really hope today won't be dissapointing, but, my expectations are high, so I'm guessing it will be.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:07 am
NG, did my payment not get through then? crying  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:27 am
You two making my head swell. *grins* It's unfortunate that not all commissioners can be so understanding of an artist's hard work.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:32 am
Awwr, NG. I would commission you if I had any sort of monetary means. Sadly, I have only about $30 and I've been saving up to get my mate a Gamecube for Christmas. ($40 or so to go!). *huggles on NG*  

Leyla Giselle

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:11 pm
NG, you can really lay on the guilt trips, can't you? xp Alright, alright, I'll buy some art, sheesh! Gimme til next Thursday to get my paycheck and I'm all yours, darling. domokun

I won't be needing my money next weekend because I'll be at my dad's apartment and hopefully I can squeeze him for some cash.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:30 pm
Those were some really nice words, NG. It does make me happy to hear them, and as you know, I'm more than willing to wait as long as I have to. I know you'll come through for me ^_^  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:38 pm
shoki_de_nai
NG, did my payment not get through then? crying
You need to confirm it.

Rainey_angel81
You two making my head swell. *grins* It's unfortunate that not all commissioners can be so understanding of an artist's hard work.
heart Its because you deserve it, honestly!

Leyla Giselle
Awwr, NG. I would commission you if I had any sort of monetary means. Sadly, I have only about $30 and I've been saving up to get my mate a Gamecube for Christmas. ($40 or so to go!). *huggles on NG*
You see, people say that all the time. I really don't belive it anymore. But thanks, I guess. .:.hugs.:.

FogSage
NG, you can really lay on the guilt trips, can't you? xp Alright, alright, I'll buy some art, sheesh! Gimme til next Thursday to get my paycheck and I'm all yours, darling. domokun

I won't be needing my money next weekend because I'll be at my dad's apartment and hopefully I can squeeze him for some cash.
Really!? Ou, Thank you fog! .:.clings and cuddles.:. <3 PM me with what you want, and i'll tell ya a price! heart I'm feeling low right now, but that brightened me up.

Af Mas
Those were some really nice words, NG. It does make me happy to hear them, and as you know, I'm more than willing to wait as long as I have to. I know you'll come through for me ^_^
^^ I'm so glad that you have such trust in me. I'm very thankful for it, and I'm happy you trust me, I trust you, too. smile

REPTILE EXBO DAY 1:
Wow, just, wow. The exbo was amazing. I'm going again tomarrow. Today, we went with Ken, moms boyfriend. It sucked because he wasn't thinking that it was going to be a huge event, and he got stressed and nervouse. So we took him home, and went back.

Anyway, it was everything I hoped! Tree frogs, poision dart frogs, red-eyed tree frogs, skinks, monitors of every shape, size and kind, turtles, snakes of every shape and size!

There was dumrils boas, beautiful babies. There where blood python babies and adults for sale, aswell as millions of cornsankes. We saw albino ball pythons, reticulated pythons, green tree boas, rosey boas, kenyan sand boas, rat snakes. Everything!

There where beardies and minitor lizards, leopard geckos, chemelons, rare geckos of every sort and shape.

The animals where all in boxes, bags, and displays. Most where in clear "to-go" boxes or in fancy displays. There was wonderful animals, all in tip-top shape, and handsome. There where metal displays, glass box displays of all sorts, containers, wire cages, and boxes.

I got to see a hognose hatch; there was a clutch in my favorite booth, and I went and looked into the cage. I sat there and watched while a little hognose made is very first flick of his tongue, and I got to see neonatal snakes of all kinds.

There was a few boa constrictors, that where absolutely huge. One was about as thick as my thigh, and was near the record lengh, and only ten years old.

There were carpet pythons; tame, large and beautiful. They were sweet and gentle and though I smelled like rats, they didnt seem to care.

There was a whole booth with at least fourty leopard geckos, and it was nothing but leopard geckos.

We saw the biggest and boufiest male bearded dragon i've ever seen.

We saw baby red-eye tree frogs, and many many poision dart frogs. White lipped tree frogs, and all sorts of things.

We saw tegus and monitors, and a dragon-looking black monitor that stole my heart.

Also, there was a stand with my favorite snakes- Green Tree Pythons. There was two adults; one green and one blue-green female. They where mates, and had actualy formed a pair bond. They were the parents of the beautiful yellow neonates that the hobbiest was thinking of selling. We talked for a good while, and he identified me as a "future hobbiest" and took a keen interest in my love for these beautiful creatures. We talked, and he said we could bargain over the $350 price of his neonatal babies. As luck would have it, we have a male ball python, Anon, who he thinks he can feed. Also, he's got a ball python project going on, and a pied male would be perfect. We're thinking we'll talk to him about it. His neonates are beautifully sweet and gentle, and I fell in love with the calm yellow babies. His buisness partner had bought one from him, and it was four years old, and really beautiful. I've heard how mean arboreals can be, and I was shocked to see how gentle and happy this snake was to coast gently around his shoulders and arms, so very trustingly. The man said that this seemed to be a hereditary trait, all his babies had been gentle. Though they were a little skittish, it would be a perfect addicion to my home.

Especialy, since now, i am one animal short. After hearing about the mantinence of free frogs, I decided i'd not get it. So the amazing terrariym i've bought lonely and without any occupents. However, the tank is exactly perfect for the beautiful green tree pythons I so long for!

Aside from animals, there was supplies for incredabley cheap. 24" lamps that where $50 at petco where only $22 at the exbo. There where hemostats, temp guns, heat pads, tongs, reostats, tweezers, boots, venom treatment kits, everything. Frozen quality rodents, too.

And, as for bugs... *coughcoughTHISISFORKRISScough*
There was wonderful tarantuals, friendly, and beautiful spiders; red baboon spiders, milipeeds, centibeeds, all sorts of 'em. we're getting a centipeed for Sarah tomarrow. <3

Today, we walked out with a few things. Mom got a hat with a bearded dragon on it, and we got wood for draco's cage.

smile Our last perchase is named Fred. Fred is a year old, male blue tongued skink. He's friendly, and I just spent a half hour dozing with him. He snored and though this was his first day in his new home, he was gentle and relaxed.

However, my very favorite animal was not one I was expecting. I came looking for reptiles, not opossums! But I am now in love, more so then ever, with virginan Opossums. I'm thinking about getting one, as Squeekers, a female that a vet had with him, hooked me. She was passed around from person to person, and I finealy got her. She nearly fell asleep in my arms, and I hugged her. She was like a baby; snuggling up and becoming dead weight. She smelled and felt so unusual. She smelled like sweet, subtle animal musk, and soft, yet tough, rough fur. She was warm, and a little heavy, and I wasn't ready to give her up. She was amazing. I fell in seriouse love with her. smile

Today was amazing, and we got to travel with my petco family; Shawn, Sarah, Ashlee, and Michelle. I got to advice Ashlee on her tree frog; who was absolutely beautiful. Shawn and me where laughing at some creepy goth thing people.

Tomarrow Shawn and me and mom will be there when the gates open, and I may get to perchase that green tree python. For now, I am tired, and ready for sleep. I'm so excited.

XD if anyone wants to donate funds, paypal is dragonlady59@comcast.net.

PS: Rainey, thank you so much. Without your funds, I wouldn't even have a chance for getting a tree python, or Fred, my new skink. Thank you SO incredabley much.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:46 pm
I'm sorry to hear about people skipping out on payments on you NG, that's really a terrible thing for them to do and you defiantly do not deserve it. Your art is amazing, and deserves to be paid for with real money, not just fake online money.

And if you either feel you can trust me or decide to give people a chance again in the future, I WILL commission you with real money, give me TWO-THREE weeks to start saving up some funds again (I owe a couple other people money as well so I have to pay them first, I love them so much for letting me a month later since I Had that huge payment this month to make xD)

But I will pay you. And to prove it, I'd pay you before you even did the art =3

But, who cares about that right now.

Glad to hear you had fun and such at your event, I know you were looking so forward to it =3 It sounds like it was really amazing.  

Shinigami Whistle

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:47 pm
I'm glad you had a great time NG ^^ That's the whole point of big things like that, for the attendees to have a wonderful time  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games