Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:34 am
From what I see, that's the armor of near invincibility.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:37 am
It's weird how the less covering it is, the more protection it offers.

At the same time, naked people tend to be the prime targets of the serial killers in horror movies.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:41 am
I wish that they would make something better, for all the anime based stuff they seem to lack cheesecake armor available.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:50 am
Nelowulf
More like incur it. I'd probably flirt to find someone to be with to get away from her...

Is she one of those types that's all "Nelo! When you getting married and giving me grandkids?" kinda deal?  

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:03 am
Morning Wood - When you just gotta beat the crap outta a plank of wood because of a frustrating wake-up, get Morning Wood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:06 am
Celestia Whitesword
Nelowulf
More like incur it. I'd probably flirt to find someone to be with to get away from her...

Is she one of those types that's all "Nelo! When you getting married and giving me grandkids?" kinda deal?

She's the kind who, in the middle of Andrea's, the restaraunt around us that's meant for the well-to-do and rich folk with 70 dollar steaks, has the decency to announce (she has a rather loud voice naturally) to the entire world the details of her discussion with her mother about how "my little boy? Have children? Mom, he's never been on a date in his life. I'll be your age before children are even considered 'accidental'".

Aside from the irreprehensible problem of the data being false (I consider going to russia with a girl of non-blood relation being something of a 'date', if not more), she'll go on to chastize me for having the scowl on my face caused from my tounge being bit to prevent several choice words to silence her own fanfare of private information.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:19 am
*pat pat*

At least my folks weren't loud about it when making various inquiries of me in that regard. That said, now that my sister has went and done such, I - thankfully - don't hear very much more of it these days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:26 am
I'm off to bed. the remembrance of my mother's indescretion to say that I'll go through puberty when she hits 76 years of age is enough to put me off for the night.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:30 am
I'm reminded of Amy Wong's parents from Futurama.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:32 am
I was depressed when they pulled Futurama off Cartoon Network sad

But now it's on Comedy Netwrok from 11 to Midnight  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:05 am
Darkened Angel
I'm reminded of Amy Wong's parents from Futurama.

Replace the chinese accent with a polish brogue, and you got my grandmother on my dad's side.

All her grandchildren have produced b*****d offspring (quite literally screwing illegal immigrants who ran off without payin ghcild support), and she's pissed at me for being chaste.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:18 am
Good morning, or noon, or whatever.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:20 am
*pounces on missing* good morning 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:34 am
If anyone's interested, I'm trying to start a(nother) Star Wars RP.

http://gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/literastar-wars-rogue-empires-ooc/t.41034187_1/#12  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:52 am
Celestia Whitesword
*pat pat*

At least my folks weren't loud about it when making various inquiries of me in that regard. That said, now that my sister has went and done such, I - thankfully - don't hear very much more of it these days.
What is such?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games