Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:40 pm
imageshack.us is the site I use for all my image hosting needs.

Also, I've been wondering if we could possibly use a spam thread, like in the Outer Rim, just a thread meant for spam.

Reason being, is I've seen an apparent increase in bot hacking attempts that result in that 15 minute block and people complain in the Q&A about not being able to get on their mains, and there's nothing that can be done currently.

Well some of us probably don't need exposure to the CB, etc. a lot where we might suddenly be targets for such BS, and I'm thinking a thread just for spam in the Outer Rim would be outta the way and not bother anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:54 pm
@ CW; that’s so cool, I couldn’t pluck a note to save my life. Can you see stuff from imageshack.us ?

@ Nelo; this kitty is innocent. 3nodding

@DA; thanks I’ll try that imageshack.us out. 3nodding  

K-Blade

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:04 pm
Oh yeah. I can see stuff on imageshack all day long. 3nodding

I've been playing on and off for about 18 years.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:06 pm
G'd evening, Grand Vizier Nelo. I trust you are well?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:13 pm
Right on, that’s so super cool. cool
Something that I’ve wanted to do but never gotten around to doing it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:32 pm
I'm not to bad at the violin, myself.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:36 pm
I'm a Sax Man. Tenor, Alto, Baritone. All my babies, but my roots are with my Tenor. And I'm learning Flute and I know some Clarinet.
Woodwinds, yeah!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:42 pm
Wow, how ironic, IRL I have quite a few friends that can play one kind of musical instrument or another. I think is so cool that you all can play some kind of instrument too. blaugh  

K-Blade

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:05 pm
I may shoot people for a living, but that doesn't mean I can't study and play Jazz on the side. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:05 pm
I'm making a walk-in style command deck base in SL now, because I wanna see how one'd look if I used more screen-based things and this particular style of command center.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:12 pm
I cant play SL. My system is too weak. I tried and I walked forward. I didn't move and about four minutes later I teleported halfway across the map into the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:26 pm
Jaden_Ordo
I cant play SL. My system is too weak. I tried and I walked forward. I didn't move and about four minutes later I teleported halfway across the map into the water.

And for some reason, my comp and SL don't like each other. ._. Thus why I'm rarely seen on SL.  

AFK Masturbating

Kiraketsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:26 pm
Heeelllloooo! heart 3nodding heart

Jaden, which one is the one whose always super-cutesy?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:30 pm
Oh boy, Here it comes. Everyone... I'd like you to meet my friend Kira. She's possibly as bad as Celestia with the cutesy stuff.
Beware Nelo, she will try to infect you...  

Jaden_Ordo

Kiraketsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:33 pm
Celestia? Thats even a cute name! heart I'm really excited!

Nelo... that sounds familiar. Nelowulf? Oh... Isn't he the one with the cutesy-ness of a brick?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games