Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:47 pm

(yeah well its bad timeing sorry...)
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:54 pm

oh well ok. have fun with your rp, hope it doesnt die

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:57 pm

(its probaly about 2...)
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:01 pm

(sigh bored)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:04 pm

kat played with samantha smileing she brushed her hair and put bows in her hair and braided it waiting till kade was done in the office
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:21 pm

(sigh)
Kaderot looked at a picture of kat and him. Bane was in the picture with echo and so was the others. He frowned... he thought about the loses that happened at that time. War... death, the way life now was clam but he couldnt stop thinking about his old life, he wanted to have it back, and to go on adventures, now all he had was memories.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:22 pm

kat let samantha go play with the other and she went into kades office and looked at him "you ok sweety?"
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:30 pm

He looked at her, "im fine...., kat what happened to all the fun stuff we did back then" he asked her.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:32 pm

"i dont know time just seemed to fly by"(very fast) she walked over and hugged him "were still young we can still do fun stuff were immortal we have many lifetimes to do what we want" kat looked at him smileing
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:39 pm

"you are im not" he said to her. He smiled, "i guess our life just kinda passed before our eyes.... and we have kids....i dont remember a thing" he said and rubbed his head.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:42 pm

"me neither i don't evan rember us geting married...was it fun?" kat said jokenly and she hugged him again "what would you like to do? we can ditch the kids"
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Kaderot laughed, "no.. we'll have sazabi watch them, im sure his girlfriend wont mind." Kaderot picked up his phone and called sazabi. As it rang he looked at the wedding picture. Kat was in a black dress and kaderot wore the white tux. He had a funny look on his face and kat was sticking out her tongue. The picture changed to a different one and ran the slide show. Sazabi answered, "hello?" Kaderot cleared his throat, "hey sazabi its kaderot.. i was wondering if you would watch the kids for a little while" Sazabi was quiet and then you could hear him talking to some one, "ya sure, we'll come now if its ok" Kaderot grinned at kat, "ya sure thats fine see ya" "see ya" sazabi said back and hung up. Kaderot clapped his hands, "well we got the night off" he said then kissed kat on the lips.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:05 pm

(*sigh* i wish we could have atleast had the wedding...)
kat smiled back "sounds fun" she winked at him
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:28 pm

(well lets have a flash back of the wedding)
Kaderot began thinking of the wedding, it was fun and he loved it. It was on a full moon and at the lake. The area was lit with Japaneses lanterns, music was playing and everyone was waiting for them to start. Kaderot stood in his white tux, he adjusted his black rose on his jacket and looked around nervously. Sazabi was his best man, then striker, then bane. Sazabi looked at him, "its ok, i know its a little nerve racking but you love her" he said to him. Kaderot smiled nervously, "well... ive never done this before, and we're so young..." he got even more nervous.

Mean while kat was in the brides room getting ready, Royoko, washu, and some other girls were back with her. "so how do you feel" washu asked.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:32 pm

(so we just play along the flash back? cool)
kat smiled at her "im realy excited..ive never been married but i love kaderot alot" kat said smileing dreamly she fidgeted with her wedding dress a bit nervouse like kaderot
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games