Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:34 pm
*keeps walking toward scholl in the rain*what have i done to deserve this? oh yhea... i drank the hell  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:34 pm
II Purple_Cura II
looks behinde him)holy merciful CRAP!!!!!!!! who r u ahhh im sooo confuzed!!!!!!

Itari says, "This is Leon, my brother, he just got thrown from the woods by..." she points outside." THAT THING!" A shadowy figure then steps out of the woods with blood red eyes and looks straight at Itari.  

MickeyTenshi

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:35 pm
Lucily is still past out. "give me my sister!" Kaia said eyes still flaring red, "wat did you do to her dont you lie to me!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:36 pm
*keeps walking, head hurt less the sun is already normal (9:30am), gets to the scholl entrance*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

MickeyTenshi

MickeyTenshi
II Purple_Cura II
looks behinde him)holy merciful CRAP!!!!!!!! who r u ahhh im sooo confuzed!!!!!!

Itari says, "This is Leon, my brother, he just got thrown from the woods by..." she points outside." THAT THING!" A shadowy figure then steps out of the woods with blood red eyes and looks straight at Itari.

All of a sudden a the shadow figure climbs into the room. "Itari...Leon." It points to them. Itari tackles it out the window.  
HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily is still past out. "give me my sister!" Kaia said eyes still flaring red, "wat did you do to her dont you lie to me!!!!"

nothing -gives her to him-now wear can i git some food  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:37 pm
*enter the main hall and go to the teacher's quarter, hears the beast that atacked leon*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:37 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
uhhh im lost how long did i sleep for??????  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:38 pm
MickeyTenshi
MickeyTenshi
II Purple_Cura II

All of a sudden a the shadow figure climbs into the room. "Itari...Leon." It points to them. Itari tackles it out the window.
(more window crashing)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:38 pm
notingles
*enter the main hall and go to the teacher's quarter, hears the beast that atacked leon*

Then Itari appears fighting it."Sir! can you help me a bit?!" Then the shadow figure pins Itari on the ground.  

MickeyTenshi

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:39 pm
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
uhhh im lost how long did i sleep for??????

Leon then wakes up. "What happened?" Itari!
wheres Itari?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:40 pm
MickeyTenshi
notingles

Then Itari appears fighting it."Sir! can you help me a bit?!" Then the shadow figure pins Itari on the ground.
*holds head with much pain* why me? *cast a simple light based spell to take it out of her*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:40 pm
i have no clue i think she went to fight off the shadow  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:41 pm
notingles
MickeyTenshi
notingles

*holds head with much pain* why me? *cast a simple light based spell to take it out of her*

"Thanks."I'm going to go check on leon." she Smiles his way. "Bye!" she runs out to the stairwell.  

MickeyTenshi

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:42 pm
II Purple_Cura II
i have no clue i think she went to fight off the shadow

"Oh no,no,no." Then Itari walks in the room. Leon gets up and hugs Itari." Get off of me Kid!" She smiles playfully.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games