Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:08 pm
-he lifted her chin, to look him in the eyes-if thats who you are.....dont change a thing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:10 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at Nemu and tilted his head. "You sure? I don't want to be an incovenience."

master wont mind, he doesnt spend much time in the lving room, so you'll practically have it to yourself ^^

"Well okay." Shun said heading for the door, "Do you mind if I borrow a change of clothes as well? I might catch a cold if I stay in these."

ill see if master has anything in your size, ok shun ^^

"Thank you." He said as they went outside and began to run to Mayun's house in the falling rain.

-she giggled, watching him run as she popped open a umbrella, and held it over her hair, walking home smiling-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at Nemu and tilted his head. "You sure? I don't want to be an incovenience."

master wont mind, he doesnt spend much time in the lving room, so you'll practically have it to yourself ^^

"Well okay." Shun said heading for the door, "Do you mind if I borrow a change of clothes as well? I might catch a cold if I stay in these."

"Thank you." He said as they went outside and began to run to Mayun's house in the falling rain.

-she giggled, watching him run as she popped open a umbrella, and held it over her hair, walking home smiling-

Shun reached Mayun's mansion and waited for Nemu to come. He stood under shelter and watched as the rain fell.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-he lifted her chin, to look him in the eyes-if thats who you are.....dont change a thing

*yumi blushed. she looked at him, smiling*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:14 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*yumi blushed. she looked at him, smiling*

-he moved his face forward, gently kissing her-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:16 pm
(YESSSS!!!!!!!! Im on!! Damn fone died. Soo. Wat i miss???)  

bones and rot

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:17 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun reached Mayun's mansion and waited for Nemu to come. He stood under shelter and watched as the rain fell.

...................-nemu appeared behind him-who are we waiting for?-she whispered in his ear-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Misuzu0614
(YESSSS!!!!!!!! Im on!! Damn fone died. Soo. Wat i miss???)

(A romance in ur mansion. Actually its still happening^^')  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

...................-nemu appeared behind him-who are we waiting for?-she whispered in his ear-

Shun jumped then slipped and started to fall backwards into Nemu.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:22 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she tried to catch him and tumbled backwards, hitting her head against the door, she laid unconcious, her arms wrapped around shun's waist-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:28 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she tried to catch him and tumbled backwards, hitting her head against the door, she laid unconcious, her arms wrapped around shun's waist-

"Nemu!" Shun said, looking at her. "Shoot! I'm Sorry!" shun removed her hands from his waist and picked her up bridal-style. HE got the keys from her pocket and opened the door. He went too the living room and sat her on his lap. "Nemu?" He said worriedly, "Nemu?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:28 pm
(my mansion?! Ookay.... Anyways,, im still using my phone so the responses might be slow...)
Mitsuki: *silently looks at the rain*
Kazuki: mitsuki-sama?
Mitsuki: *smiling sadly she whispers softly* the rain... Its so sad....
Kazuki: *doesnt say anything*  

bones and rot

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:31 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Nemu!" Shun said, looking at her. "Shoot! I'm Sorry!" shun removed her hands from his waist and picked her up bridal-style. HE got the keys from her pocket and opened the door. He went too the living room and sat her on his lap. "Nemu?" He said worriedly, "Nemu?"

-she smiled-....are you...ok?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled-....are you...ok?

"Yeah, I'm fine. What about you though?" He asked worriedly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xAngel of Mercyx

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:34 pm
Violet: *wanders in yawning* Mayun?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games