Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:24 pm
Liz relaxed at her trainer's words, ceasing the glaring at the other member. Krystal turned her sapphire blue eyes from her Charmander onto Sekushi and smiled a bright, friendly smile. She held a hand out to him in a friendly manner.

"Well you're timing is perfect. I'm sure we haven't met before so I'm Krystal. We currently don't have anything to do so I don't see a reason why we couldn't help. That's what team mates and friends are for, right?" She asked, turning to Terashi and giving him a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:38 pm
"You know," Tails said, "They could increase their stealth -and- unpredictability if they didn't call their shots."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:54 pm
Trigramatic
"You know," Tails said, "They could increase their stealth -and- unpredictability if they didn't call their shots."

"Maybe they can't help it? I mean...if you listen to Pokemon, they kinda do the same thing when they attack..." He said. "I dunno." Tails did raise a point. One would figure that a hybrid would be an exception to such a thing. Who knows.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:16 pm
Tails shrugged. "Maybe Pokemon under good trainers who can afford to win just by tactics alone. Buuuuuut, you know. It's a little different when any Pokemon that knows what it's doing can gut you."

If ever he heard songs by rappers who grew up in the hood, he'd probably find merit in them.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Trigramatic
Tails shrugged. "Maybe Pokemon under good trainers who can afford to win just by tactics alone. Buuuuuut, you know. It's a little different when any Pokemon that knows what it's doing can gut you."

If ever he heard songs by rappers who grew up in the hood, he'd probably find merit in them.

"Maybe I'll ask Blizz sometime...If I can remember to ask." He said, going back to the door and cracking it open again, peeking in to see if at least the door is clear from crossfire. When it was clear, he waved to Tails then made his way inside. Then again, the notion to ask now was also there...because this isn't the first time he thought about it.

Once inside, Tristen saw across the room, Freth and I was locked, struggling to get the upperhand, almost in one hard game of 'Mercy'. Until Freth snapped back from the lock and went to deliver one of her harder, patiented punches...only to be countered by me grabbing her arm, and tossing her over me, having her hit the ground. "AUGH!" And that was all she wrote. She was out of breath and wasn't willing to get back up right away...and just as well...even I was rather tired. I leaned over a bit to try to catch my breath, but then looked over to see the boys making their way in. In between breaths I spoke to them. "Hi."

"How long have....they been there?" Freth asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:22 am
"Um. Long enough that Tristen almost got face-froze," Tails said, peering into the room after Tristen went in. "You're not...fighting fighting, are you?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:30 am
Trigramatic
"Um. Long enough that Tristen almost got face-froze," Tails said, peering into the room after Tristen went in. "You're not...fighting fighting, are you?"

"Nah. Just...training is all..." I said to them still catching my breath.

"Um. Blizz? Freth?" Tristen said.

"What?" We said in near unison.

"Why do you two shout your attacks when you use your Pokemon attacks?"

"...sadly, instinct." I said. "I manage to not do it, but I just can't help myself at times. I really try NOT to do it. I seem to have gotten it down with some of my weaker variations, but when I'm really putting something out. Like say my Sheer Cold?"

"I'm guilty too." Freth said. "Probably we need to work on that. I mean, hell. I didn't even think about it until now."

"May as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:26 pm
Lykas waltzed into HQ with Jira following behind him, bags and boxes stacked nearly to the ceiling in his little arms. "Remind me again how you got all this?" Jira asked.

"You don't want to know, little man." Lykas assured with a smirk, picking at his teeth with a toothpick as he did.

"You know what.....forget I said anything." Jira responded as he the possibilities ran through his mind. Best not open that can of worms.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:37 pm
"What's all that, Lykas?" Sub asked the water trainer as he entered the HQ with all his bags and boxes in tow. "Looks like you got an awful large load there. What is it for?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:39 pm
After offering to help Sekushi, Krystal and I made our way through the main lobby. Until, that is, I noticed Odd's boyfriend with all kinds of stuff around him.

"Need some help?" I offered. "You look like you're getting ready for a long trip."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:49 pm
Lykas was quick to go on the defensive when he was suddenly accosted by Sub and Terashi at once. "Um, no! I'm good. I mean...I'm no going anywhere. Just doing a bit of shopping." He admitted, though he was obviously trying to hide the large stack of "purchases" from them.

"He did a bit of Christmas shopping and asked me to help him bring them back to HQ. He didn't say there was this much of it, though." Jira provided moments before the stack of precariously balanced packages toppled over, burying him under them all.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:28 pm
Tails shrugged and came in after Tristen. "I think I'd feel a little awkward if I did that," he said. "I mean, unless you could switch it up and instead of preparing for an ice beam, you gave them a flamethrower instead."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:43 pm
Trigramatic
Tails shrugged and came in after Tristen. "I think I'd feel a little awkward if I did that," he said. "I mean, unless you could switch it up and instead of preparing for an ice beam, you gave them a flamethrower instead."

"Anyways, whats going on you two?" I asked the boys. "For that matter, how did yesterday go? You looked worn once Telia got you back here."

"Tails was really rough."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:51 pm
"So's Tristen, when he wants to be," Tails said, and rubbed one arm. The kid had kind of a hard punch. "He'd make you proud, Freth."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:06 am
Trigramatic
"So's Tristen, when he wants to be," Tails said, and rubbed one arm. The kid had kind of a hard punch. "He'd make you proud, Freth."

"Oh really?" Freth asked.

"Heh, well, at least Tristen is moving up a bit." I said.

Freth got up off the floor, then stretched out a bit. "Quick question, though. Has he learned anything beyond basic stuff?"

"We're still working on it, really." I said. "But I think we may need to take a break on that and get to expanding on some other tricks in Tristen's electrical arsenal."

"Huh?" Tristen asked.

"Something beyond Spark and Thunder Wave. Nothing to intense though, I would imagine."

Tristen thought for a moment. He read in that device something that he was interested in learning. It was something that Tails had mentioned time and again that he could learn. "Blizz? What about Thunder?"

"Thunder? That would take a lot of doing. That may take a while before you get even get to the point you are capable of even discharging one."

"Oh..."

"Talk about thinking big from the get go. I can't blame him though." Freth said.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games