Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, but looked away as Skadi explained himself. He could imagine that Skadi would take the promise of youth and a new life if he’d been in such a position. Looking to Loki, Tony let his thumb run along a mark across the back of the god’s hand, an absent little gesture. “And have you ever regretted that decision Skadi?” he asked quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:53 pm
MDaylus

Skadi watched as those around him process his words. He knew his words would be hard to take but he would allow them to process. Loki seemed the most surprised and anxious by his words. Even more so when Tony asked if he regretted it ever. "There are times when I missed Midgard and become overwhelmed by the amount of information I was forced to take in. However, I never once regretted my decision. You have always been a joy to care for Loki even when you were a brat." Skadi said looking over to Loki who seemed to have relaxed a bit with his words. He also noted the touch Tony was offering Loki by running his thumb over the back of his hand.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony bit his lip and nodded, not wanting to ask anything more. He was still unsure about this whole topic. There were more reasons now for him to eat an apple, but there were also new roadblocks. Before he’d been resistant and he’d been sure that Loki would likely stay with him forever, now Loki had already left once, and Tony had been powerless to stop him or bring him back. But none of that mattered. It seemed like it wouldn’t be possible until they figured out how to take care of the shrapnel in his chest and insure that he could survive without the reactor. Frigga looked up then, looking Skadi over closely, trying to figure out how she’d missed all of this. “I really am blind aren’t I?’ she asked quietly. “Why did you never tell me?”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:46 pm
MDaylus

Skadi continued to watch Tony as the man now contemplated his choice. Skadi knew it was a hard one, and probably harder for Tony given that the man had many friends that could and would die before him if he ate the apple. Skadi had had few friends and many were happy to see him go. He had no doubt that the man was also unsure of his future with Loki seeing as the young god had already run on him once. However Tony merely needed to understand that that was how Loki did things. If he could not cause mischief to fix what problem was in front of him he ran. Some how though he always returned, most of the time after he had thought through a different solution. Skadi was broken from those thoughts when he heard his queen speak. He turned his attention to her blinking in confusion. "I did not come to guard Loki until after his first few years. After the time that Odin had set to training and teaching me everything he thought I ought to know. I never saw the point to letting on where I had come from or revealing the apple. It had never seemed to matter until now." Skadi explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:24 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga shook her head slightly. She should have seen it. She should have taken notice of the things that he said and did that set him apart. She would have been more willing to allow Skadi to travel to Midgard for various things through the years and she wouldn’t have said some of the things she had, assuming that he was an average Asgardian who’d never left the safety of Asgard. Not to mention it brought many things about Odin to question. “I suppose….” She said slowly. There was no reason to know, but she still felt that she had deserved to know.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:40 pm
MDaylus

Skadi watched his queen frowning as she shook her head. It was clear that his words had upset her and that upset him. He had never meant to hurt her but he had felt his words had been necessary now to help Tony make an informed decision. "I am sorry my queen that I did not see fit to inform you before now. I shall endeavor in the future to not make such a mistake again." Skadi apologized.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga shook her head slightly. “No…I should have seen it.” She said slowly. She should have been more aware of those around her. She just got so focused on her children that she was blind to other things. Loki had liked Skadi and Skadi had treated him well, despite being a Jotun. That was all she’d seen and known. “Do not take my reaction as comment about you. You have been, and still are a skilled guard and loyal friend to my family.” She added quietly with a faint smile, though she couldn’t completely hide how out of sorts she still felt by the revelation. “I suppose it is a good thing ultimately. We know the apples work just as well on Humans as they do on Asgardians….Tony, Jane, and any other we deem worthy of an apple will be able to eat it if they choose.” Looking to Loki and Tony, she glanced at their joined hands and gave a little hum. “Either way, talk of apples is of no use today. Tony has other problems to face first and Idunn must be brought into any such discussion.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:34 pm
MDaylus

Skadi shook his head when Frigga said that she should have seen it. "I do not believe you should have my queen. I was trained everyday by Odin to make sure that none of Midgard showed in myself. You had no contact with me until I was sent to watch over Loki. I doubt there was much of Midgard left in me by then, it had been quite a few years." Skadi argued. He nodded when she bid him not to take offense to her comments and that he was still a skilled guard and loyal friend. He nodded again when she continued to say that it was a good thing that they were sure the apples worked for Midgardians. Loki looked up when his mother said that there as no use of talking about the apples this day. He cringed when Idunn was mentioned. Idunn did not like him and he had no doubt that hi condition would not change her mind any.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga looked to Loki when he cringed and gave his leg a pat. “Do not worry so much Loki. Idunn will likely make her judgement more on Tony than you. And he’ll have the support of Thor and myself.” She said gently. She wouldn’t deny that Idunn was not fond of Loki, but she was also more reasonable than Loki thought her to be. Tony sighed, running a hand over his face. This was all so much so fast. “I think I’m tired now….” He admitted. He didn’t want to bring up something else that would make him think too much. He didn’t have the energy to sort it all out right now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to his mother when she patted his leg and told him not to worry so much. Idunn might make her judgement on Tony more than him but the fact that the man was tied to him would have bearing on it. Idunn was not fond of him at all, and she was in the right on that. He had caused much mischief in her grove before. He doubted that the fact of him having been a child would lessen her ire. The support of Thor and his mother might help but still Loki worried. He was drawn from the thoughts when tony spoke and looked the man confused and almost hurt. Tony never declared that he was tired except for when he was avoiding things. The realization of this made Loki shrink in on himself. *Time for bed.* he murmured.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt the emotional shift in Loki and he glanced at the god with a small frown. “Loki…” he started before pinching the bridge of his nose. He didn’t know how to handle Loki right now. The god was so sensitive to everything, reacted strongly to every decision, it felt like he was dancing on glass. “I really am tired. And my head is so full….I can’t think…” he admitted. His words couldn’t really be denied. He was constantly exhausted and his mind was in such disarray that processing anything was a struggle. “I just need sleep…and time.” He said slowly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man spoke his name. He knew his emotions were at least partially filtering through the decaying bond. He knew that it would only make things harder for tony. For a moment he entertained the thought that he should lock down the bond but as soon as he dismissed it. Shutting down the bond would only drive a bigger wedge between them and he couldn't take breaking the bond anymore. So he nodded when the man claimed that he really was tired and that his head was so full he couldn't think. Loki knew he couldn't help with either problem without speech understandable to tony. *Mother...* Loki stated softly when Tony said that he needed sleep and time. She had said she could give Tony another night of dreamers sleep.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki nodded and slowly moved to Lay down. Frigga stood as soon as Loki called her and moved around the bed to Tony’s side. Tony paused then, glancing between Frigga and Skadi, not particularly fond of falling asleep around anyone he didn’t know well. Still, he settled down as Frigga perched herself on the edge of the bed and reached out to pet his hair. Pulling on her magic, she slowly sent Tony into a sound sleep, free of nightmares. Frigga smiled slightly at the genius and the peaceful look on his face. He looked years younger without his troubles and worries weighing on his mind. “I forget that he didn’t have the benefit of a mother at times.” Frigga said slowly, looking to Loki. “To think that he didn’t have the benefit of anyone to love and be loved by until he was an adult….Even if you and Thor didn’t have perfect childhoods, at least I was able to protect you from that.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki stared at his lap as he sensed his mother move from his side to Tony's. He knew Tony wouldn't feel comfortable falling asleep in front of everyone but his mother's magic eased the way and Tony was asleep before too long. As she did that Loki held out his dinner tray to Skadi who took it without a word thinking the prince too was going to try for sleep. Instead he frowned as he saw Loki draw his knees up as close to his body as he could get with his stomach in the way and wrap his arms around his legs. Loki listened to his mother's words and though he knew they were meant as kind almost comforting words they could not have made Loki feel any more guilty that before. He hugged his knees a bit harder as he nodded to his mother. She had spared him the lack of love Tony had had. Tony who had love him, and perhaps still loved him he had abandoned for his own selfish reasons and shown the man that he was like everyone else in his life. Loki hated himself in that moment.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga was a little startled when Loki curled in on himself. She had thought he would be in a better mood. He could speak in full sentences again, Tony had refused to shun him, had even proclaimed his love for the god. It seemed like a fairly successful evening in her mind. “Loki my dear….what is wrong?’ she asked slowly, carefully moving back to Loki’s side of the bed, voice soft to avoid disturbing Tony’s sleep at all.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games