Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:19 pm

(waiting for you to come in)

Kneeling on the ground, Kai began to cough violently. Her paws clutched at her mouth as she made small hissing noises as she sputtered. Her body became racked with convulsions as she attempted to control herself.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:26 pm

Rinchans flower
(waiting for you to come in)

Kneeling on the ground, Kai began to cough violently. Her paws clutched at her mouth as she made small hissing noises as she sputtered. Her body became racked with convulsions as she attempted to control herself.

Usagi, who was just making some muffins in the kitchen, perked her ears up at the sound of Kai's coughing. She immeditely rushed to her and kneeled beside her.

"Kai! What's the matter?"

Angelic Muse

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:29 pm

Shuddering slightly she tried to regain composer. Then, taking Usagi's arm she began to pull herself up.

"I don't know...I just walked in here and all of the sudden I felt sick. Maybe it was something I ate?" she questioned.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:35 pm

Rinchans flower
Shuddering slightly she tried to regain composer. Then, taking Usagi's arm she began to pull herself up.

"I don't know...I just walked in here and all of the sudden I felt sick. Maybe it was something I ate?" she questioned.

Usagi looked at her, puzzled. She had not given Kai any treats yet (or experimented by secreting it in her food without her knowing) and she had not seen her eat anything else. She gently guided Kai to one of the many couchs in the Den and helped her lie down.

"You stay here, I am going to get a thermometer"

Angelic Muse

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:37 pm

She nodded and let Usagi do what she wanted, it's not like Kai would go against her on this cahse. It was a completely diffrent feeling...very unsettling. As Usagi left she began to feel worse, like something was attacking her on the inside. She mewled and clutched her stomach, as her eyes began to change from a golden color to blood red.

"What's happening to me...?!"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:41 pm

Angelic Muse
Rinchans flower

Usagi looked at her, puzzled. She had not given Kai any treats yet (or experimented by secreting it in her food without her knowing) and she had not seen her eat anything else. She gently guided Kai to one of the many couchs in the Den and helped her lie down.

"You stay here, I am going to get a thermometer"

Yaken walked into the bathroom as she began to frantically search for something. Hopefully it wasn't for the evidence of any of the snaks he had been hiding. By the look on her face it seemed much more than that.

"Usagi, is something wrong?"

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:42 pm

Rinchans flower
She nodded and let Usagi do what she wanted, it's not like Kai would go against her on this cahse. It was a completely diffrent feeling...very unsettling. As Usagi left she began to feel worse, like something was attacking her on the inside. She mewled and clutched her stomach, as her eyes began to change from a golden color to blood red.

"What's happening to me...?!"

Usagi arrived back in the room with a thermometer and a glass of her special ginger ale when she noticed the severe change in Kai.

Her eyes glowed a brillant crimson as she clawed and meowed in pain.

"Kai!" she ran over but had to ducked from a swift claw.

Usagi backed against a the wall in fear and with wide eyes, she watched.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:44 pm

A deep growl came from her throat as she hunched over and staired at the two in front of her. The blood red eyes darted left and right as she began to attack them.

Rinchans flower

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:48 pm

Garou casually walked into the den. His jaw hit the floor as he tried his best, in his limited wisdom to comprehend what he was seeing. His gaze shifted across everyon in the room. "What the... hell is going on!?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:51 pm

Hunched on all fours she whiped her head around and growled. She growled and began to run towareds her prey. With a leap, she tackled him down and dug her claws into his chest, hissing at the others around them.

Rinchans flower

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:52 pm

"I have no clue" Yaken yellled as he dodged a slash from Kai

Her claw snagged on his shirt and the fabric pulled him towards her as he tried to free himself.

"What have you done to piss her off this time?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:55 pm

"I didn't do anythin this time! ...at least I don't think?" Garou crashed to the ground with a loud thud. Her sharp claws ripping into his exposed flesh. Garou reached up and desperately tried to hold her tearing foreclaws.

Garou-Jinketsu

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:56 pm

Usagi squealed after Kai almost scratched Yaken. As Kai turned to face Garou and pounce she pulled Yaken away.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:58 pm

She dug her claws deeper as he attempted to pull her away. Glaring at the others, she hunched down as her fur began to raise. She made it clear that she didn't want him to move. The others became threats.

Rinchans flower

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:03 pm

Garou winced a little as she kept grasping his skin. His fur began to turn a dull red around where her claws peirced the flesh. Garou saw the fur on her back begin to rise. Instinctually his own hackles began to rise, and his front teeth began to break out across his muzzle.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games