Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:50 pm
Wow, NG, it sounds like you had a great time, and I wish I could go to one of those....*Manda want's a pet!*

Kyo's gonna love that little bit about the Virginia oppossum... xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:03 pm
eeep, I completely missed the part about the possum O.o *must be more tired then I thougth when I read it xD*

but that's so cool that you got to hold one =3 I'm jealous xD They are quite amazing creatures, aren't they? If I could have pets here I think I'd seriosuly consider trying to get one as a pet =3

Speaking of pets there was this old guy outside my work today when I went to do my cart duty who had two dogs with him, a father and a daughter. Susie and McDuff were their named. They were so cute xD Some kinda of Terrior (western somethingorother, I forget) He just got them groomed so their fur was perfectly white. They were so friendly. I ended up sitting their petitng htem for like 5 minutes since I had brought all the carts in already.

Ahh, they were so cute, I keep thinking about them xD

I want a pet so badly crying  

Shinigami Whistle

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:17 pm
NG, sorry about the payment thing. I don't really understand paypal yet, you're the first person I've tried to send money to. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:18 pm
may be West highland scottish terrier, they're very lovable little dogs  

Rainey_angel81

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:49 pm
Something must be wrong with me. Last night, I told my mate we could do something after I took a shower, but I took too long and he went to bed. I knew he was tired, but I still took too long. But I overreacted, appologizing and feeling horrible for something that's not that bad. I don't know why I feel so incredibly bad when he doesn't feel it was a big deal. Then I couldn't sleep last night. And I was in a bad mood today. And now I feel clingy and needy and depressed and I don't know why. I'm crying for no reason. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:25 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Tomarrow Shawn and me and mom will be there when the gates open, and I may get to perchase that green tree python. For now, I am tired, and ready for sleep. I'm so excited.
OMG (fangirl scream) Green tree pythons! You so have to get one. They are my second favorite type of snake (only under my love for the king cobra). If ever I get a snake it will be one of them. Even more awsome though is you found a batch with great temperments. (runs around) baby green tree pythons are beyond adorable.

Glad you had fun, and can't wait to see what cute little creature you end up getting. And yay, power to the buggies you got to see. whee heart  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:54 am
I've just had a moment where I feel guilty for having to do some stupid chore that my parents could do themselves.... My mate was upset I think... I don't know.... I just feel bad I have these pointless chores (vacumming a bag for my father's friend's laptop). They don't want me to move out... yet they want these chores from me.

EDIT: I should also point out I get the dirtiest chores as well. Anything involving rubbish, food scraps, rotten food or something disgusting.... I have to do as none of the girls will.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:22 am

I just had the weirdest dream.

I dreamed I was fishing somewhere (a pier, I think), with some other guy. All of a sudden, I get a tug on my line and I start reeling it in. What comes up is beyond description. It looks like some kind of alien fish from the depths of the sea. It doesn't have fins at all, but instead has suckerks on either it's top or it's bottom. It's eyes are glassy and milky, as though the fish (or watever it is) is blind. "What the hell is this thing?" I asked the guy next to me. "I dunno. A squid?" he said, shrugging. We managed to get the hook out and finally let it go. It swims off, and all of a sudden PENGUINS come out of nowhere and start swimming around in the water. And then the guy next to me says, "That thing you caught was a sharpooker." And then I woke up. o.o

Freaking strange........  

FogSage

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:25 am
Rainey_angel81
may be West highland scottish terrier, they're very lovable little dogs

yeah, that's the one xD And yes, they were very loveable. I wanted to sit there and pet them longer but I was at work so I couldn't xD I hope that old guy comes around again someday when I'm at work so I can see em again, hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:14 am
Shinigami Whistle
I'm sorry to hear about people skipping out on payments on you NG, that's really a terrible thing for them to do and you defiantly do not deserve it. Your art is amazing, and deserves to be paid for with real money, not just fake online money.

And if you either feel you can trust me or decide to give people a chance again in the future, I WILL commission you with real money, give me TWO-THREE weeks to start saving up some funds again (I owe a couple other people money as well so I have to pay them first, I love them so much for letting me a month later since I Had that huge payment this month to make xD)

But I will pay you. And to prove it, I'd pay you before you even did the art =3

But, who cares about that right now.

Glad to hear you had fun and such at your event, I know you were looking so forward to it =3 It sounds like it was really amazing.
I'm giving people achance til febuary or march, then i'm not taking commishs from anyone except the afformentioned people- unless people start respecting me, again. Of course, if your a good commisioner, i.e.; Rainey, then you can be added to the list, too. I may again take money commishs, but I'm not going to do it unless I really need money,again.
As for payment before art, from now on, thats all im accepting. To the people who'll pay AFTER art, well, then they're S.O.L. If I didn't come threw, i'd have a bad reputation, now wouldn't I? and whos going to trust me, if I don't do what i'm suposed to? I'd get less customers, and that would be bad,duh.

I can't understand why people don't trust artists with they're money. If your bad at taking money and then not comming threw on the work, people will tell other people, and eventualy everyone will know your a theif.

As for the exbo, its about Nine AM now, and im ready to go to day 2. X3 Im so excited!

Af Mas
I'm glad you had a great time NG ^^ That's the whole point of big things like that, for the attendees to have a wonderful time
And a wonderful time I had. Theres a certain type of almost erotic pleasure you get from being in a room full of so many snakes. heart

Manda_Tifa
Wow, NG, it sounds like you had a great time, and I wish I could go to one of those....*Manda want's a pet!*

Kyo's gonna love that little bit about the Virginia oppossum... xp

XD There was hardly anything in my price range of $70 (thanks again Rainey and Shoki!) there. There was a woma pair for $2200 EACH. talk about raraties. This shows been goin on for 12 years, apparently. Lol, i'm going to be a regular from now on! We're going to have a set spending limit of like.. $500 a day next year. e_e;

As for the opossum... I want to cuddle her again ;_; I feel this funky 'I miss you' feeling. I've never held somthing I fell in love with so quickly! She was so sweet and she was about to fall asleep in my arms. heart

We're thinking about getting one from a breeder up here whos got some joeys.

Shinigami Whistle
eeep, I completely missed the part about the possum O.o *must be more tired then I thougth when I read it xD*

but that's so cool that you got to hold one =3 I'm jealous xD They are quite amazing creatures, aren't they? If I could have pets here I think I'd seriosuly consider trying to get one as a pet =3

Speaking of pets there was this old guy outside my work today when I went to do my cart duty who had two dogs with him, a father and a daughter. Susie and McDuff were their named. They were so cute xD Some kinda of Terrior (western somethingorother, I forget) He just got them groomed so their fur was perfectly white. They were so friendly. I ended up sitting their petitng htem for like 5 minutes since I had brought all the carts in already.

Ahh, they were so cute, I keep thinking about them xD

I want a pet so badly crying
She litter box trained HERSELF. I think Opossums are perfect pets, and the vet who owner her said he'd never had a more paternaly pleasing pet in all his life, and he was 81! She deffinetly tugged at somthing I didn't think I had- mothering instincts. She's just like a very hairy baby. I think I might have to make an opossum charecter now. I didn't relize that they're tail was scaley in a diffrent way from a snake; but its definetly scaley. Oh, and, her snaggley teeth! and her pink nose! 4laugh I better shut up before I explode with my new-found-opossum love... sweatdrop

I agree with Rainey, westies are heart !

As for pets; Opossums are illegal in alot of states. But if you can ever ger a pet, I strongly advice on an older Opossum, especialy if your working or somthing, that way it dosen't get lonely and depressed when your not at home with it.

Opossums are considered Exotics here, so we can keep them as pets. Make sure they're not native in your state, and exotics are allowed!

shoki_de_nai
NG, sorry about the payment thing. I don't really understand paypal yet, you're the first person I've tried to send money to. crying

Don't worry, it'll go threw, and mom loned me $10 to cover for it. smile

shoki_de_nai
Something must be wrong with me. Last night, I told my mate we could do something after I took a shower, but I took too long and he went to bed. I knew he was tired, but I still took too long. But I overreacted, appologizing and feeling horrible for something that's not that bad. I don't know why I feel so incredibly bad when he doesn't feel it was a big deal. Then I couldn't sleep last night. And I was in a bad mood today. And now I feel clingy and needy and depressed and I don't know why. I'm crying for no reason. crying

sad :hugs: Its okay to be upset for no reason, and its okay to overreact sometimes. Everyone can't be perfect. You know, we're humans, we need to be reassured, and sometimes we're clingy and sad about that, its just natureal. .:.hugs.:. if you wanna talk, i'm always here.

Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG
Tomarrow Shawn and me and mom will be there when the gates open, and I may get to perchase that green tree python. For now, I am tired, and ready for sleep. I'm so excited.
OMG (fangirl scream) Green tree pythons! You so have to get one. They are my second favorite type of snake (only under my love for the king cobra). If ever I get a snake it will be one of them. Even more awsome though is you found a batch with great temperments. (runs around) baby green tree pythons are beyond adorable.

Glad you had fun, and can't wait to see what cute little creature you end up getting. And yay, power to the buggies you got to see. whee heart

I KNOW RIGHT?! I gotta get one! the neonates where SO friggin cute. They where yellow and black pigmented, and ou, they where to awesome! and they where FRIENDLY. wtf. arboreals = meanies. Dude, Michelle, has one. amongst other amazing snakes i'm totally jelouse of. She's so shy though,I can't really be to friendly with her. Oh well, we'll try anyway. She works at petco, and I'm friends with everyone-why not her too! Ou, we're maybe maybe getting a tarantula. Its this little blue thinggie, that has a reallllly nice attitude. heart I want to get a millipede. >>;

FogSage

I just had the weirdest dream.

I dreamed I was fishing somewhere (a pier, I think), with some other guy. All of a sudden, I get a tug on my line and I start reeling it in. What comes up is beyond description. It looks like some kind of alien fish from the depths of the sea. It doesn't have fins at all, but instead has suckerks on either it's top or it's bottom. It's eyes are glassy and milky, as though the fish (or watever it is) is blind. "What the hell is this thing?" I asked the guy next to me. "I dunno. A squid?" he said, shrugging. We managed to get the hook out and finally let it go. It swims off, and all of a sudden PENGUINS come out of nowhere and start swimming around in the water. And then the guy next to me says, "That thing you caught was a sharpooker." And then I woke up. o.o

Freaking strange........

rofl Sharpooker.... o_o I wanna maybe draw that sometime, friggin' strange.  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:24 am
NG, if I'm going to comission you for cash, I need to talk to you.....I'm always on AIM and YIM (MSN has lost charm for me as of late...), so talk to you there, perhaps?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:14 pm
Any one got some duct tape I can have? I need to use some on someone......  

Crenn

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:00 pm
Crenn
Any one got some duct tape I can have? I need to use some on someone......

I have packing tape.

Hmm. So, I've been learning to play "Soldier Side" and "Hypnotize" on piano. It's quite hard, though.

Also, I had this really weird dream, twice, with minor variations.

I dreamt (last night) that a fair-haired woman walked into my room wearing only a white fur robe, and even though she looked almost perfectly normal (well, okay, her eyes were clear and pink instead of having irises and sclera) I just knew that she was a laboratory rat. Things... ensued, generally.

In the morning, I had the same dream; only the woman had black hair, a black fur robe, brown eyes that reflected (so I knew she was one of my dogs, or sort of a combination of both, which is kind of odd), and she was probably about fifteen years old, which is more odd and slightly creepy. (Only slightly, the age of consent is 16, but still.)

I'm not really comfortable with the content of my dreams.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:06 pm
@ NG :
Eh, sorry to hear you're having such trouble with paid commishes.
Props on at least being able to draw consistantly though, you've at least got that much going for you.

I drool over your art daily and I'd love to order, but like a lot of people, don't have the money for it. Rent/food/phone/net/prescriptions all come first. If you accept art trades though maybe sometime I'll muster up the courage to ask when I'm not dealing with another art block and weren't too insecure about screwing up.

- - - - -

Anyways, sorry I haven't been around much everyone.
Final Fantasy 11 and World of Warcraft have been keeping me busy for the most part of my free time off work, though right now I'm on a short one-week medical leave from work while my body gets used to Hormone Replacement Therapy. Didn't go so well a few days past, but at least now I don't get all nauseous. Dunno about the hot flashes though, I seem to still burn up whenever I don't have a window open right into the ice-cold winter air. o.O;

Other than that I'm back to having trouble with art. Less than when I was still living with my parents, but nonetheless still aving trouble. Not just the insecurity, but sometimes just the lack of motivation to ink /colour a drawing when I know it'll be 3 to 8 hours of work just to get one picture done with the mouse. sweatdrop
Can't seem to keep a stable level of drawing quality either. Sometimes stuff comes out disproportionnate and just plain fugly looking no matter how hard I try while a simple doodle looks amazing, and other times it's the exact opposite. And then again I still have some past drawings that look better than what I draw these days, ugh. I know I shouldn't stress myself so much about it, but I really want my drawings to be as good as they can be; it's only been my one and only creative passion for the almost entirety of my life. Stopped doing game mods and gave up on guitar, and never really got into writing. :X

Other than that, life's pretty stable. A tad lonely maybe being on my own in the city, but I guess it's a sacrifice I had to make for my own good, looking back on how things were going downhill before. I get by pretty well, with a teensy bit of extra for myself at the end of the month, but I doubt I'll ever be able to save up enough for the surgeries I need later on. Maybe a bank could give me a loan, but the idea of spending half of the rest of my life just trying to pay that off again isn't all that interesting. u_u

Oh well, at least I have my cat here with me and you guys to keep me company.

Sonya Khatsworth

Otterish

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:31 pm
Im just slightly worried about whats going on with my reproductive system. Im not afraid that I wont have children anymore, but theres the fact that I am in alot of pain and there is alot of blood. The exact location where the pain is where my left falopian tube is, and I am bleeding, even though I am not on my period at this time. It might be spotting because I am on the patch, but it being coupled with pain sorta worries me. I do have many ulcers, which causes more blood to come from scarry places, and my doctor said that my stomach was leaking acid onto my uterus, which was why my uterus was hurting back then. I do take medication to stop the over-production of acid, but that seems to be not working. The pain in my stomach and euterus have started to come back. Im sorry this seems quite long, but I am slightly worried, and I want many opinions before I check myself into the emergency room, because I am i between jobs at the moment, and I have no insuance.

P.S. Sheol, Im sorry that I havent told you myself. I dont want you to worry about me any more than you do. Im even afraid to tell my parents what is happening...  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games