Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:44 pm
MickeyTenshi
notingles
MickeyTenshi
notingles
*enter the main hall and go to the teacher's quarter, hears the beast that atacked leon*

Then Itari appears fighting it."Sir! can you help me a bit?!" Then the shadow figure pins Itari on the ground.
*holds head with much pain* why me? *cast a simple light based spell to take it out of her*

"Thanks."I'm going to go check on leon." she Smiles his way. "Bye!" she runs out to the stairwell.
MY HEAD IS GONA BLOW UP *runs to his room*  
xfz2d
HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily is still past out. "give me my sister!" Kaia said eyes still flaring red, "wat did you do to her dont you lie to me!!!!"

nothing -gives her to him-now wear can i git some food

He takes his sister and cheaks her. "lucily..." He slaps her face lightly. She blinks once and openes her eyes slowly. "kaia..." She smiles at him. "lucily..." He smiles at her and then kissed her cheek. "hey sissy. How you feeling?"  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

II E M O_S I N N E R II

ugh *runs to the garden annd thinks for a while*
puts in ipod an falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:45 pm
o god im out of hear-walks out side-  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:45 pm
(g2g keep me informed ok?[PM])  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:46 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
xfz2d
HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily is still past out. "give me my sister!" Kaia said eyes still flaring red, "wat did you do to her dont you lie to me!!!!"

nothing -gives her to him-now wear can i git some food

He takes his sister and cheaks her. "lucily..." He slaps her face lightly. She blinks once and openes her eyes slowly. "kaia..." She smiles at him. "lucily..." He smiles at her and then kissed her cheek. "hey sissy. How you feeling?"

Kaia! you have a sis? This is mine." He points to Itari. " Hello, Kaia." She says. Then Itari lifts her sleeve to see a giant gash on her arm.  

MickeyTenshi

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:48 pm
*wakes up*
huh?? im ..in the garden kaia!
runs to kaias room and sees lucily and kaia*............ *sighs camly*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:48 pm
Lucily blinks and answers with a nod. "kaia...i ...i need food." She reaches her arm out and then it falls to the floor with a loud thump. He gives her some food and then says, "sister...we need to get you to healing chambers." She nods while devaring her food.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:49 pm
II Purple_Cura II
*wakes up*
huh?? im ..in the garden kaia!
runs to kaias room and sees lucily and kaia*............

Itari just put her sleeve back down and mumbles something. Then lifts it back up and the gash is gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:50 pm
now what to do......  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:51 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily blinks and answers with a nod. "kaia...i ...i need food." She reaches her arm out and then it falls to the floor with a loud thump. He gives her some food and then says, "sister...we need to get you to healing chambers." She nods while devaring her food.

Leon then starts turning back into a wolf and then Itari says "Leon control yourself. Kaia your sister can ride on Leons back."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:54 pm
MickeyTenshi
HONEY-CHAN lover

Leon then starts turning back into a wolf and then Itari says "Leon control yourself. Kaia your sister can ride on Leons back."

Kaia, just reliezing someone was in the room other than him and his sister, nodded and thnxed her. "kaia.Dont ill just leave to where i was going..."  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:55 pm
"Aruki..." Lucily smiled at him with stars in her eyes.  
HONEY-CHAN lover
MickeyTenshi
HONEY-CHAN lover

Kaia, just reliezing someone was in the room other than him and his sister, nodded and thnxed her. "kaia.Dont ill just leave to where i was going..."

Then Itari turns into a wolf" I'm more controlled then Leon, he is a newly inducted wolf" Then Leon lets out a heavy sigh.  

MickeyTenshi

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

-goes back to room and falls asleep-  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games