Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:23 am
There is a brief rustling coming from the front door, and then after a few moments a knock drifts out from someone rapping their knuckles against the door a few times.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:28 am
Tails grinned despite himself. He knew that Tristen's learning Thunder meant he would be the chief testing species. That was not a fun thought. Then came a timely distraction at the training room door. "Maybe someone wants the training room," he said, and went to answer it. As he opened the door, "Maybe we can fight them for it."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 am
Outside the door was a greasy looking man stuffed into a too-small suit. He patted his forehead with a handkerchief nervously as Tails opened the door, and jumped a little as well, a whimper escaping his lips. "H-hello...." He manages to stutter, patting away with his kerchief. "M-my name is Geno.... is the boss available...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:37 am
Atlantis_Darts
Outside the door was a greasy looking man stuffed into a too-small suit. He patted his forehead with a handkerchief nervously as Tails opened the door, and jumped a little as well, a whimper escaping his lips. "H-hello...." He manages to stutter, patting away with his kerchief. "M-my name is Geno.... is the boss available...?"

"What the hell?" Freth asked.

"Who the hell would be more fitting." I said, making my way towards the door, making sure that Tails wasn't going head first into trouble. I heard something along the lines of "boss", but I hadn't seen Sub at all today if he was wanting to see him. What business does this guy have here?  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:42 am
Blizzard120

"What the hell?" Freth asked.

"Who the hell would be more fitting." I said, making my way towards the door, making sure that Tails wasn't going head first into trouble. I heard something along the lines of "boss", but I hadn't seen Sub at all today if he was wanting to see him. What business does this guy have here?

"W-Well...." the man stutters, nervously backing away from the door. "The boss a-always said that if he ever disappeared for any amount of time we s-s-s-should look for him in this location...." He keeps backing away, glancing from face to face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:53 am
Ears perked, Tails backed away and decided he would defer to Blizz's opinion on this matter. He'd not seen him before and his scent, as...generous as it was, was unfamiliar. "Ask him," he said. "I'm just decoration."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:01 am
"W-well the boss wasn't really keen on giving out 'is name, see? Uhhh.... I think it was Edges... or mebbe it was Points...." The thug mutters, patting his head with his kerchief again as he thinks.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:10 am
"........" I tilted my head. "Your boss isn't here." I told him. "In fact, that I am aware of, the only 'boss' that resides here doesn't go by that, and last I checked he is not named 'Edges' or 'Points'."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:12 am
Blizzard120
"........" I tilted my head. "Your boss isn't here." I told him. "In fact, that I am aware of, the only 'boss' that resides here doesn't go by that, and last I checked he is not named 'Edges' or 'Points'."

"Are yeh sure?" The thug asks. "He seemed pretty specific about dis place..." Geno shrugs noncommittally and pulls a pack of cigarettes from his suitpocket, a lighter appearing in his other fat fist as he puts the stick to his mouth and lights, taking a long drag. He blows a ring of smoke out from his first inhale. "Mebbe he's in back somewhere?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:26 am
Tails shook his head, and took another step back. Tobacco. Strong smelling stuff. Really bad. "Um. Nothing sounds familiar," he said.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:28 am
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"Are yeh sure?" The thug asks. "He seemed pretty specific about dis place..." Geno shrugs noncommittally and pulls a pack of cigarettes from his suitpocket, a lighter appearing in his other fat fist as he puts the stick to his mouth and lights, taking a long drag. He blows a ring of smoke out from his first inhale. "Mebbe he's in back somewhere?"

I winced, then snatched the cigarette, freezing and shattering it. "No smoking in here and the only thing thats in the back is where I place people who sleeps with fishes, if you catch my drift."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:29 am
Blizzard120

I winced, then snatched the cigarette, freezing and shattering it. "No smoking in here and the only thing thats in the back is where I place people who sleeps with fishes, if you catch my drift."

Geno rolls his eyes, wandering towards the door in order to catch a drag outside. "I gots time..." he mutters.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:52 am
"I wonder how that egg is doing." Sub said to himself as he walked out of his office and headed down the stairs. He had been up in his office all day yesterday working, he even stayed up until midnight finishing up his project but couldn't sleep until two. Regardless, he now how a new task, find the Doc. "He's probably down in the med lab." He said as he entered the main area.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:00 pm
Blizzard120
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"Ugh, who the hell is that and how the hell did he find us?" I asked, looking back towards Freth and Tails.

"I don't know. But I don't like it."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:03 pm
Tails shrugged. "This is kind of a secret place," he said. "He knows someone who stays here. It'd help if we could list everyone we know that hangs with us. You know?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games