Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:45 pm
FogSage
NG, if I'm going to comission you for cash, I need to talk to you.....I'm always on AIM and YIM (MSN has lost charm for me as of late...), so talk to you there, perhaps?
AIM. its UglyCoyoteNG.

Shaviv
Crenn
Any one got some duct tape I can have? I need to use some on someone......

I have packing tape.

Hmm. So, I've been learning to play "Soldier Side" and "Hypnotize" on piano. It's quite hard, though.

Also, I had this really weird dream, twice, with minor variations.

I dreamt (last night) that a fair-haired woman walked into my room wearing only a white fur robe, and even though she looked almost perfectly normal (well, okay, her eyes were clear and pink instead of having irises and sclera) I just knew that she was a laboratory rat. Things... ensued, generally.

In the morning, I had the same dream; only the woman had black hair, a black fur robe, brown eyes that reflected (so I knew she was one of my dogs, or sort of a combination of both, which is kind of odd), and she was probably about fifteen years old, which is more odd and slightly creepy. (Only slightly, the age of consent is 16, but still.

I'm not really comfortable with the content of my dreams.

I wouldn't look into it to much. I've had dreams sexual of reptiles; and thats not my thing, ya know? Sometimes our brains, during sleep, play things that are what we arent, or what might be, had we had diffrent emotions.

DoomNeko
@ NG :
Eh, sorry to hear you're having such trouble with paid commishes.
Props on at least being able to draw consistantly though, you've at least got that much going for you.

I drool over your art daily and I'd love to order, but like a lot of people, don't have the money for it. Rent/food/phone/net/prescriptions all come first. If you accept art trades though maybe sometime I'll muster up the courage to ask when I'm not dealing with another art block and weren't too insecure about screwing up.

I try. I force myself to draw consistantly.

Sometime when i'm not real busy, and you feel you would like to, I'm up for an art trade. smile

water_elemental
Im just slightly worried about whats going on with my reproductive system. Im not afraid that I wont have children anymore, but theres the fact that I am in alot of pain and there is alot of blood. The exact location where the pain is where my left falopian tube is, and I am bleeding, even though I am not on my period at this time. It might be spotting because I am on the patch, but it being coupled with pain sorta worries me. I do have many ulcers, which causes more blood to come from scarry places, and my doctor said that my stomach was leaking acid onto my uterus, which was why my uterus was hurting back then. I do take medication to stop the over-production of acid, but that seems to be not working. The pain in my stomach and euterus have started to come back. Im sorry this seems quite long, but I am slightly worried, and I want many opinions before I check myself into the emergency room, because I am i between jobs at the moment, and I have no insuance.

P.S. Sheol, Im sorry that I havent told you myself. I dont want you to worry about me any more than you do. Im even afraid to tell my parents what is happening...
neutral Go.now. seriously, things like that you really can't screw around with, you need to go to the doctor tomarrow or the emergency room today.

REPTILE EXBO DAY 2 & END OF EXBO.

So we go today, to see the animals that where cut cheaper today, because they'll be put in "storage" until next show, all prices are darasticly reduced. There was alot of new baby chams, and most everyone had new stock of popular animals and items, and old stock of the animals from yesterday. There where mostly everything that was there the day before. I got to see some baby chinchillas that where on sale as pets, and I got to pet Squeekers again. One of the far tables I hadn;t looked at, I met a nice person trying to popularize a very friendly, and beautiful speciese of gecko. She had an old male that she let me hold, and he was very sweet.

OH, we met this awesome (and cute!) guy at LLLReptiles' booth, and he saw my new baby, and we talked about it. Then he directed us to the HYRBRID GREEN TREE PYTHON X CARPET PYTHON. WOW. where carpets are yellow, this one was green with the black markings, and oh my god, it was amazing! there was two three year olds and one two year old, and they were very nice snakes; they're temperment was suberb!

Okay, so... Ng's a BADDDDDD BAAAAD girl. TT; Sarah wanted a milipede, and they had hong kong giants, so we bought one for $12 for her. Then we bought some supplies; long tongs, rats, pinkies, bulbs and cheap fixtures.

...and then for the two new animals.
reddragonherps was there, and he was laughing i'd been back twice the day before, and i was back today. We talked about his hatchlings, and I was admiring the parents. We talked about price, and he could tell how badly we wanted one of the neonates. So instead of the useual price of $450, he gave me my neonate for $280. Now, what kind of neonate is it?
A GREEN TREE PYTHON. NGS GOT A GTP. OHMYGOD. .:.explodes.:.

Now if that wasn't enough, I got somthing Krissim inspired... a little baby female mantis! The guy said she was a Chinese Giant, or somthing, i'm not quite sure. Her name is queeny, and just like Kriss said, shes amazingly friendly! she was doing this cute waving thing for gramma, who hates bugs, but now has a friend, in queeenie~

So i got supplies, more animals, and i'm still in an odd range of emotion. Everyone was admiring my beautiful neonate yellow phase GTP, and he'll probably end up being either blue, like his mommy, or a beautiful green, like his daddy. Right now, he's got to stay in his cup, because hes to small to wonder around a big cage, and it would stress him. He's a beautiful yellow, and im so excited! He's real friendly, too, but tells you when he's had enough.

We're going to go to more shows, and we plan to get a booth next year, so we can maybe sell platforms. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:56 pm
water_elemental
Im just slightly worried about whats going on with my reproductive system. Im not afraid that I wont have children anymore, but theres the fact that I am in alot of pain and there is alot of blood. The exact location where the pain is where my left falopian tube is, and I am bleeding, even though I am not on my period at this time. It might be spotting because I am on the patch, but it being coupled with pain sorta worries me. I do have many ulcers, which causes more blood to come from scarry places, and my doctor said that my stomach was leaking acid onto my uterus, which was why my uterus was hurting back then. I do take medication to stop the over-production of acid, but that seems to be not working. The pain in my stomach and euterus have started to come back. Im sorry this seems quite long, but I am slightly worried, and I want many opinions before I check myself into the emergency room, because I am i between jobs at the moment, and I have no insuance.

P.S. Sheol, Im sorry that I havent told you myself. I dont want you to worry about me any more than you do. Im even afraid to tell my parents what is happening...

That's scary eek  

LilKitty115

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:02 pm
Eh, NG, I know up at the front of my brain, the smartest bit, that what you say is true. It's just that the middle parts aren't quite sure and the lowest parts are sniggering about the sexual content.

Anyway.

How tough are mantises? When I see them I want to pick them up and admire them up close, but I'm afraid to, because I don't want to hurt them, and some creatures are so fragile.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:19 pm
NG, your weekend sounded so fascinating. I've always wanted and we did keep a king snake when our neighbor had tried to kill him for awhile to let him heal before placing him back in the open space. And we seem to get a lot of gopher snakes too..heh.

On another note, me and another handler are going to New Mexico next year for a week long class on Explosives, ie. how to make them and what the components are. I also want to see if the sheriff's department is willing to pay half or whole of a 6-week instructors class with Tom Brenneman who is a great police k9 trainer. It's $4000 though >.<  

Rainey_angel81

Myth Runekin

Shy Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:30 pm
please forgive the ignorant dolt who lives under a rock...... but what exactly is this thread for?..i'm still a bit confused...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:39 pm
Myth Runekin
please forgive the ignorant dolt who lives under a rock...... but what exactly is this thread for?..i'm still a bit confused...

In my opinion, this thread is where anyone can share whats going on with their life; the good and the bad.

@NG: Thanks for the advice. I am going to call my parents tomorow and talk to them, then I will probably go to the emergency room again.  

Otterish

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:57 pm
water_elemental
Myth Runekin

In my opinion, this thread is where anyone can share whats going on with their life; the good and the bad.

@NG: Thanks for the advice. I am going to call my parents tomorow and talk to them, then I will probably go to the emergency room again.

Good. I don't like doctors, but something that serious needs to be checked out asap.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:21 pm
Shaviv
Eh, NG, I know up at the front of my brain, the smartest bit, that what you say is true. It's just that the middle parts aren't quite sure and the lowest parts are sniggering about the sexual content.

Anyway.

How tough are mantises? When I see them I want to touch them but I'm afraid to, because I don't want to hurt them, and some creatures are so fragile.
Its part of being human, just roll with it. Or if you really want, look it up in a dream dictionary. They are alot of fun, if nothing else. And oh, who wouldn't snicker? Theres a little bit of immature kid in all of us. wink

I'm not sure, really. The guy said spray her twice weekly, one pin-head cricket daily, and she'd be good. He said not to feed her tonight, she might be stressed and may refuse it. She's verrrry friendly, if not a little nervouse of me yet. heart She's about an inch long (that dosen't include the part of her body thats at an incline) and she dosen't mind me handling her. I don't think i've hurt her, either. So i'm pretty sure in that respect, they're tough!
But ask Kriss, she knows much more then I do. sweatdrop

Rainey_angel81
NG, your weekend sounded so fascinating. I've always wanted and we did keep a king snake when our neighbor had tried to kill him for awhile to let him heal before placing him back in the open space. And we seem to get a lot of gopher snakes too..heh.

On another note, me and another handler are going to New Mexico next year for a week long class on Explosives, ie. how to make them and what the components are. I also want to see if the sheriff's department is willing to pay half or whole of a 6-week instructors class with Tom Brenneman who is a great police k9 trainer. It's $4000 though >.<
It was. I got to see actual hybrids! Snake hybrids are INCREDABLEY rare, as they useualy kill or reject each other.So this weekend was amazing. Theres going to be other exbos this year, and we're going to go. I'm very excited!

Have fun with that~ Thats an expensive course though; theres no one with a good rep. but lower prices? I guess with reputations come alot of demand, so more money... Hope you have fun though!

water_elemental
Myth Runekin

Since your waiting, I suggest drinking ALOT of water, keep yourself hydrated. Robin, moms best friend, is having the same problem as you. She's in the emergency room, so i had the doc ask what you should do- he said see a doctor in the morning, but keep seriously hydrated.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Myth Runekin

Shy Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:24 pm
@Water_elemental- Indubitably, and in the long run physical health is far more important than work. ((i'm a guy, but that explination still gave me shivers, poor dear.))

p.s. thanks for explaining what this is forum.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:27 pm
Myth Runekin
@Water_elemental- Indubitably, and in the long run physical health is far more important than work. ((i'm a guy, but that explination still gave me shivers, poor dear.))

p.s. thanks for explaining what this is forum.

Your welcome. 3nodding Just to let everyone know, I will be checking myself into the emergency room tomorow, even if I dont have a job yet. I can get financial help, just like I did with the first time I went there.  

Otterish

Myth Runekin

Shy Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:34 pm
gonk good and bad.....

good: we know water_elemental will be better soon.

bad: water_elemental will be gone for a while..... do they let you use laptops in the hospital? i haven't been there since i was 8..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:50 pm
Myth Runekin
gonk good and bad.....

good: we know water_elemental will be better soon.

bad: water_elemental will be gone for a while..... do they let you use laptops in the hospital? i haven't been there since i was 8..

Yes, they do. I will be brining my laptop with me so I can keep in touch with everyone. I brought my laptop with me the time my mom had to have her gallbladder removed.  

Otterish

Myth Runekin

Shy Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:04 pm
blaugh good, not so much bad ..... ever seen a gallbladder?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:08 pm
Just a little note; this isn't so much a chat thread as a sallies. sweatdrop Not to be the bad guy...  

UglyCoyoteNG

Myth Runekin

Shy Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:15 pm
sorry gonk my fault......  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games