Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

Floating Sparrow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:06 pm
I know I am never good at timing, xp
There never a wrong time to dance though, and I saw the lack of people who voted dance now on poll((just me)), shame shame.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:15 pm
XD thats becasue the first option is meant for normal people *looks around* and your the only normal person in sight XD  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Floating Sparrow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:21 pm
biggrin I feel honored, seriously, I cannot think of anyone to ever tell me that. Hugs you! What a sweetie!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:28 pm
your very normal compared to the rest of us... I'm a catbird/lolicon, kitten has tons of personal issues, jessi is... jessi... Joey is a llama, Joker is and asshat/insane person Aeo seems to be very... complex...  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Floating Sparrow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:35 pm
Hehe, well if you want complexity I had over 21 freckles on my pinky finger, and cannot memorize my cell phone number but can do a complicated math question in my head biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:37 pm
I spend all day in a tech support forum, answering n00bs question out of the goodness of my heart...  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Floating Sparrow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 pm
HAHA! I am a moderator on various forums throughout the net, mostly hostess stuff(rather friendly myself) and that CAN getting tiring. I am on student council and they have me doing volunteer work 24/7, my literacy(of which I am president) demand lots of time from me, and I still manage to keep good grades and plan for college in fall. And fill out 20 million job applications. And I have to run 5 miles a day to lose 6 pounds in 2 weeks to fit into a new dress. Don't tell me you have a hard time doing what you do...:p I would gladly trade you for a day wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:54 pm
Floating Sparrow
HAHA! I am a moderator on various forums throughout the net, mostly hostess stuff(rather friendly myself) and that CAN getting tiring. I am on student council and they have me doing volunteer work 24/7, my literacy(of which I am president) demand lots of time from me, and I still manage to keep good grades and plan for college in fall. And fill out 20 million job applications. And I have to run 5 miles a day to lose 6 pounds in 2 weeks to fit into a new dress. Don't tell me you have a hard time doing what you do...:p I would gladly trade you for a day wink

I would like to see that. my day in general:

Maintain B+ average on online schooling program, answers tech questions while doing that school work, work on vectors for 14 hours (every other day, sometimes every day in a week though), work on loosing 100 pounds ( though I don't really need to that much, I've just over set my goals, I only need to get rid of 45 to match my height and muscle mass. ) research Smart phones, Hackentosh, and Computer monitors, work on learning flash, moderate the guild, maintain perfect grammar when outside of guild environment. I'm only for 14+ hours a day.  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Floating Sparrow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:22 am
Well my school; does work mainly off computers. But that sounds really boring. And 100 pounds? I( find it's easier to start with little goal, say like in 2 months I will lose 10 pounds. Keep adding to it and in no time walla~! Why is it so important to keep grammar up? It's hard for me to keep it up here, I am a southern girl, strong accent and often write as I talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:15 pm
Wow....

y'all niggas just bored the ********' 'ell out of me. stare  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Floating Sparrow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:44 pm
Saying your bored doesn't make it any less boring. biggrin

**Does happy dance**
**taps computer**
Why doesn't my computer get signal when I do happy dance? sad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:44 pm
I talk and type in two completely different ways, and grammar is import to me because most people have bad grammar.  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Floating Sparrow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:22 pm
HAHA!Your telling me I am not((btw really wanted to put anit there)) good at Literacy at all! The only way I made president is because of my awesome promotional skills, I alone invited and got 25 people to join, lol, I am bragging:p. Literacy means nothing to me as it does others.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:24 pm
Connorthecreator
I talk and type in two completely different ways, and grammar is import to me because most people have bad grammar.

You spelled "Important" wrong.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Floating Sparrow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 pm
xp
**loudly giggles**  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games