Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:11 pm
Trigramatic
Tails shrugged. "This is kind of a secret place," he said. "He knows someone who stays here. It'd help if we could list everyone we know that hangs with us. You know?"

"Well, there's us and Doc." Freth said.

"Then Ms. Night." Tristen said.

"Then we have Sub...and Sol.......whenever he isn't being a ghost..." I added.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:20 pm
"That Ter guy, Lykas, Chaos, a few girls I don't know, I dunno if Ship still loiters around. Same with Darts," Tails mused.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:39 pm
Trigramatic
"That Ter guy, Lykas, Chaos, a few girls I don't know, I dunno if Ship still loiters around. Same with Darts," Tails mused.

"Ryan, but he comes and goes. I think he's out on a mission, really." I said.

"Anyone else?" Tristen asked.

"I...don't...think so..." Freth said.

"...neither do I." I said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:19 am
Tails shrugged. "That's all I can come up with. And what did that guy say was his boss?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:55 am
"Edges or...Points?" Freth spoke up.

Suddenly I was starting to put two and two together. ".....That Son of a...refresh my memory, Freth, why Sub bailed Darts out again?"

"I don't know. I wasn't there." Freth said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:30 am
"Darts?" Tails asked. "Well...that -is- the only name that makes sense. Unless there's someone else we don't know about."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:41 am
Trigramatic
"Darts?" Tails asked. "Well...that -is- the only name that makes sense. Unless there's someone else we don't know about."

"Not that I know of." Freth said.

"........question." I spoke up. "How can a bumbling thief actually AFFORD to have a henchman."

"Blind leadth the blind?" Freth asked.

"Probably. He seems dumb enough." I said, looking back.

"............." Tristen tilted his head. "What does 'blind leadth blind' mean?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:58 am
"Well Darts -is- good at stealing wallets," Tails reminded. "It's just that we're a little more alert than most people. Yanno?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:08 am
Trigramatic
"Well Darts -is- good at stealing wallets," Tails reminded. "It's just that we're a little more alert than most people. Yanno?"

I rubbed my eyes. Still though, that left the question of how the hell-

"Blast it! I thought Night had a leash on him!" I said.

""well, nothing that we can do about it now." Freth said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:24 am
Tails grinned. He'd obviously imagined it just now. "We should ask her and see if she knows where he's been. I kinda miss him. He's -nice- to me."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:39 pm
"Eh, guess the good doctor isn't around at the moment." Sub said as he came walking out of the med lab heading up into the main area of the building. "Hm, wonder where everyone is...oh yeah, holidays, right." He grunted as he sat on the couch. "Meh...I don't really care for this time of year..." He sighed, there was a good reason why the Dark type trainer disliked this time of year, a story behind it if you will.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:22 pm
SubonicXP
"Eh, guess the good doctor isn't around at the moment." Sub said as he came walking out of the med lab heading up into the main area of the building. "Hm, wonder where everyone is...oh yeah, holidays, right." He grunted as he sat on the couch. "Meh...I don't really care for this time of year..." He sighed, there was a good reason why the Dark type trainer disliked this time of year, a story behind it if you will.

The Doc managed to get himself out of the med lab and looked back. "Sub, were you looking for me? I was stowed away in the back with Orderly taking care of a few items. My duties here do go beyond just looking at people, you know..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:31 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

The Doc managed to get himself out of the med lab and looked back. "Sub, were you looking for me? I was stowed away in the back with Orderly taking care of a few items. My duties here do go beyond just looking at people, you know..."
"Oh, hey there Doc." Sub said as he rose up from his seated position and turned to face the hybrid. "I was just curious about that Pokemon Egg, and how it was doing." He asked the bird. "Is it doing okay?" Sub asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:40 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Oh, hey there Doc." Sub said as he rose up from his seated position and turned to face the hybrid. "I was just curious about that Pokemon Egg, and how it was doing." He asked the bird. "Is it doing okay?" Sub asked.

"Everything still seems to be fine though, however, that said, there hasn't been any change in anything as far as its reaching its time to hatch...which reminds me, has those headaches eased up for you, by chance?" He asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:46 pm
Blizzard120

"Everything still seems to be fine though, however, that said, there hasn't been any change in anything as far as its reaching its time to hatch...which reminds me, has those headaches eased up for you, by chance?" He asked.
"Yes, they have actually." Sub said with a slight grin, he was happy to be relieved of the head pain. "Though I must ask, if the egg is healthy and all, what is taking it so long to hatch? Is it normal for an egg of any species of Pokemon to take this long? I always thought they hatched relatively quick, well, compared to this egg's hatch time so far." Said Sub.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games