Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was surprised by Clint’s first few words, feeling like a rejection of his idea was coming, but then Clint seemed in full support of it and he relaxed. “Well I’ll let you tell her, perhaps it will cheer her up if she’s in a bad mood today.” Tony offered. A hormonal assassin was truly a sight to see and everyone had taken to letting Clint tell Natasha most good news so she’d go easy on the guy. But he was also trapped with her when she was in a bad mood and everyone ran away. Blinking in surprise at the question that followed, the genius looked between Clint and Thor. “I didn’t…” he said slowly. “I haven’t talked to Loki recently….and I wasn’t noticing much this morning.” He admitted. His panic attacks were known by everyone, he’d had a breakdown in front of almost all of them, and they all had seen him rushing to his lab like his life depended on it. “Did he actually give them to you?” he asked carefully. Aside from Fenrir, Loki had only really been talking to Bruce and Betty at any length, and even then they admitted he’d clammed up over the past few days. He didn’t remember Loki being aware enough this morning to have tried to talk to him, but like Tony had said, he wasn’t noticing much after he woke up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:06 pm
MDaylus

Clint nodded when Tony said that he would let him tell Natasha about things. It was nice to be able to tell good news espcially when was also telling bad news. He hoped the bed news was overlooked and Natasha stuck to the good news. "She seemed alright earlier but I think I'll take some ice cream with me to be sure." Clint grinned before retreating to the kitchen and then from the room.

"No my friend, the presents were outside out door the day after he began to walk on his own once more." Thor stated shaking his head. "Have you not received anything from him?" Thor questioned suddenly frowning. He couldn't imagine Loki would not have gotten Tony something. "Perhaps it is somewhere you merely did not see it." he suggested.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Clint leave before looking back to Thor. Rubbing the back of his neck, Tony shook his head slightly. “I haven’t seen anything…” he admitted. Setting the party horn aside, he tried to remember if he’d even seen something in his periphery. “I’ve been sleeping in our room with him, but I don’t think he’s noticed to put a present there….” He admitted. “Sir, I believe Loki left his gift for you outside of your lab.” JARVIS interrupted. Glancing at the ceiling, Tony gave a small smile, always grateful for his creation, it kept him sane. “I wonder why he didn’t give the presents to us directly….” He muttered.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:50 am
MDaylus

Thor hummed when Tony stated he hadn't seen anything and he had been in their room every night. He didn't know where Loki would have put the gift but he knew it had to be somewhere. Luckily JARVIS was there to inform them of where the present had been placed. "I think it may be due to his shame at leaving and missing the holiday all together. He wanted to give them but did not wish to make a big thing of it. If I understand my brother at all that is. Come let us see what he has left for you." Thor explained before clapping Tony on the back.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced away when Thor said it was probably guilt that drove Loki. He didn’t want the god feeling like that. He just wanted Loki to be somewhat happy again. Grunting as Thor clapped him on the back, he glanced back at the man. Something made him apprehensive to open the present. He’d looked forward to having an actual Christmas for the first time, yet it had been ruined by Loki’s leaving. He didn’t want to remember it. Still, he knew Thor wouldn’t leave him alone until he’d gone, so he stood and headed for the lab with the blond god following. Looking down the hallways beside his lab, he spotted the gift wrapped box on the floor and knelt beside it. After a moment’s hesitation, he carefully opened it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:29 am
MDaylus

Thor happily followed Tony down towards the lab and grinned upon seeing a fair sized box wrapped up near the doorway. He watched Tony open it and his eyes widen of what he saw in it. Inside the box came silvery metallic gleam of what looked like a sizeable chunk of ore. "I wondered where he had hide that, and now he gifts it to you. This is a great thing my friend. You will be able to build much with this though I will suspect Lokis intentions were for a stronger suit to protect you." Thor grinned. He often saw this metal and held it in his own hands. He knew it's capabilities well and so did loki.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:01 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked as he found a chunk of ore inside the box. Slowly running his hands over it, heran a nail over it and tapped it to try and figure out what it was. “Is this Asgardian metal or something?” he asked, looking up to Thor before he lifted the chunk of metal from the box, examining it a little more. His curiosity had definitely been piqued. A metal that could be stronger than what he already made his suits out of was promising. And figuring out an Asgardian element would entertain the scientist in him for a long time.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:23 am
MDaylus

Thor shook his head at Tony's question about the ore. "Neh, I am not sure where it originates. Loki took it from the dwarves though I suspect he had more than that he will give you and this is merely what he could carry at the moment. That is what Mjolnir is made from." Thor grinned proudly. The metal wasn't all that heavy for being a metal. "It has many properties by itself and more evolve from it if you mix it with another. I do not believe it has been mixed with Midgardian metal however." he continued. It was then that there were footsteps coming down the stairs and Clint appeared as a sharp panic surged through the bond Tony and Loki shared. The panic was followed by a small hesitant plea for help.

"What's that?" Clint asked as he drew close catching sight of the metal. Then he shook his head. "No, answer that later we've got trouble. Natasha wants to storm the castle and by castle I mean asgard. And since Thor wasn't where I said he was she's storming Loki's study to get him." Clint breathed out in a rush.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t hide his surprise at the knowledge that this was the same metal that Mjolnir was made from. This was metal of legend then. And if it could produce one of the most powerful weapons in the world, there was no telling what he could make from this. His mind was still processing the possibilities when he felt the pull of Loki’s mind. He stilled, going blank for a moment. Loki hadn’t reached out to him in so long, he’d almost forgotten what it was like. Just as he was about to question Loki, Clint was in front of him and talking. Catching half of what he said, Tony groaned. “Great.” He grumbled. ‘I’m coming Loki…give me a second.’ He said softly across the bond and he dropped the metal back in the box and hurried towards Loki’s study. He was calling out to Natasha even before he’d rounded the corner onto the hall, hoping she’d stop long enough to give Loki a moment to breathe.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki had been deep in his mind working when Natasha knocked on the door the first couple of times. When he had finally come out aware that someone was there she was yelling in a murderous tone that scared him. Panic set in quick because he did not know what he had done to make the assassin take that tone with him. He was stumbling out of the chair and knocking it over in the next instant eyes searching for a hiding spot. He did not want you be in the pathway of Natasha's rage so he hide. Cramming himself behind a book case as best he could. Still she kept yelling seeming to have heard the chair and knowing that he was in there. It was then that he sent the hesitant plea to tony not knowing if it would be answered. His heart was pounding against his chest like it was trying to escape when Tony answered him telling him that he was coming. But then Natasha was threatening to break down the door which he was glad he had locked. He knew only Tony could get Jarvis to open it. Otherwise it would have to broken and Natasha couldn't do that in her state. However her next words sent loki into a panic attack.

Natasha had been kind when she first arrived at the study knowing Loki was hiding there. She had thought she could coax him out but her hormones had her anger ramping up faster than normal when he didn't answer to the point where she was banging on the door and yelling through it. She heard the chair crash to the floor confirming Loki's presence and that merely made her madder. "if you don't open this door in three seconds I will get Bucky to break it down. 1....2....what?!" Natasha declared as she heard Tony calling to ger.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony approached quickly, not even caring that Natasha was angry. He could feel the full out panic from Loki so he had to put an end to this. “You are doing nothing but scaring him.” He snapped. “He’s freaked out enough that he called for me.” He added as if to emphasize his point. Loki didn’t talk to him anymore, him calling for Loki’s help was a sign of how scared he was. Once Clint was close enough, he nudged Natasha back towards him and away from the door. Sighing, he slowly knocked on the door. “Loki….” he called out, trying to send a calming feeling across the bond. “It’s me….can I come in?” he asked gently. “Just me….no one else.” He added, glancing at the others with a frown. He had to get Loki calmed d own before anyone else tried to talk to him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:44 pm
MDaylus

Natasha looked furious as Tony approached, ready to stab something. Clint however taken all her knives and hidden them early in the pregnancy not wanting to become a target when she had a fir of anger. He had even taken the new ones promising to give them back when the child was borne. He had bared an anger much like the one she had now at that. However the anger she had now disapated quickly when tony told her she was doing nothing but scaring loki. So much so that he had called for tony. Her anger faded into remorse in an instant. "I wasn't trying to scare him. Tony he's never had a baby shower ever?" she questioned sadness replacing the remorse. She allowed to t to nudge her to Clint from there watching as he knocked on the door.

Loki had crumpled behind the bookcase trying to make himself as small as he could when Natasha threatened Bucky. He knew he could fight off Natasha, not that he wanted to but he could. Barnes was another story altogether, he disnt know the man or how he fought or what he would do to someone hiding away. He tried to think what he had done to make Natasha so angry with him when there was the knock in the door and Tony's voice along with a calm filtering through the bond. Loki could have sobbed with relief that Tony had arrived and fended off the woman. He nodded when tony asked to come in despite knowing that he couldn't be seen. He tried to move to get up and go to the door as Tony promised it would be just him and no one else only to discover he had gotten himself stuck. He tried to squirm free but only seemed to fall more into the book as his pregnant belly hindering him. It sent him into a further panic. *Stuck.* he called out towards the ceiling tilting his head back only to ram his horns into the bookcase sticking his head that way. He struggled more now trying desperately to free himself. If someone other than Tony got into the room he couldn't fight this way. Couldn't escape, he would be caught again his exhausted mind processed.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced at Natasha, feeling bad at being frustrated with her. “I know…I know…just give me a minute.” He said slowly. It was then he heard more noises from the room and another shot of panic. Blinking, he tensed. “JARVIS! Open this door.” He demanded a moment later JARVIS had unlocked the door and Tony hurried in. It took a moment, but he spotted Loki. coming around the bookcase, he had to resist the urge to laugh. “What did you do?” he asked, humor edging his tone. “Hold still…let me help…” he said slowly, carefully moving closer and gently trying to pull Loki’s horns from the book shelf. Once Loki was free from that, he wrapped his arms around the god and helped him to his feet, taking it slow and making sure Loki wasn’t hurt. “You okay?” he asked quietly, hand running over Loki’s horns and hair, checking that he hadn’t hit his head or damaged anything. He’d never thought he’d come across his mate in such a strange position….he was sure if Loki was in a better mood, he’d look back and laugh at it too. “I’m sorry…Natasha didn’t mean to scare you….she was emotional….” He murmured.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:33 pm
MDaylus

Natasha nodded when Tony asked her to give him a minute. She frowned however when he ordered Jarvis to open the door, she had thought Loki would at least open the door for him. She followed Tony as he entered the room stopping at the doorway to watch. She didn't see Loki which made her frown but Tony seemed to find him soon enough and she frowned more. Had Loki thought she wouldn't find him back there if she had gotten into the room. Her frown turned confused when Tony asked Loki what he had done. She assumed the god had gotten himself stuck then and shook her head, she really had scared him then.

Loki heard the door unlock and prayed that it was no one but tony. He was relieved to see the man a gave a whimper of a plea despite the amusement in Tony's tone. When he was free and on his feet he felt foolish as his body calmed from the panic only shaking some. When asked if he was okay Loki shrugged nothing hurt but that never meant anything when his body was pumping adrenaline through itself. He had to fight to lean into Tony's hand that was checking him over. When Tony apologized for Natasha claiming she was just emotional he nodded again. What could he say, besides that he had thought she was gonna kill him.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly ushered Loki over to a couch he’d crammed into Loki’s study when they were moving into the mansion. Helping him sit down, Tony carefully sank into the seat beside him. “She had a good reason to come.” He said carefully, glancing at Natasha, seeing her halfway in the door, though she seemed to know better than to come in. “We were talking earlier…..and we found out you’ve never had a baby shower…..never had a celebration for your past pregnancies……” he explained, holding Loki’s hand in an effort to keep him calm and listening. “I think she wants to throw a baby shower for you.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games