Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3837 3838 3839 3840 3841 3842 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:33 pm

Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Of course for the boobies!!
Krissim has no boobies... (is seriously flat as a rail) XP

*pats your head* It doesn't matter though, does it? ;3
Actually I love it. I don't need to worry about wearing a bra because there is nothing to jingle around or flop out. No sagging either. rofl

I hate that feeling of when the boob skin touch other skin, or gets sweaty, its gross sweatdrop
I'm just kind of sensitve about them, even though they are like tiny little A sizes. I feel weriod hugging and stuff becuase it feels odd. I miss the boobless days of childhood. X-x O.o and I also hate when they get sore some times because I'm on my period. XP Oh the troubles us women face *clings to Rin* XP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:34 pm

Ok, I give up for tonight.

Night all. heart

Eddily

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:35 pm

Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Of course for the boobies!!
Krissim has no boobies... (is seriously flat as a rail) XP

*pats your head* It doesn't matter though, does it? ;3
Actually I love it. I don't need to worry about wearing a bra because there is nothing to jingle around or flop out. No sagging either. rofl

I hate that feeling of when the boob skin touch other skin, or gets sweaty, its gross sweatdrop
I'm just kind of sensitve about them, even though they are like tiny little A sizes. I feel weriod hugging and stuff becuase it feels odd. I miss the boobless days of childhood. X-x O.o and I also hate when they get sore some times because I'm on my period. XP Oh the troubles us women face *clings to Rin* XP

(dramatic hand guesture) I hate wearing a bra sometimes, but I hate the sagging without it. I'm a C cup, sometimes I hate them, theres a good amount of times when I like them 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:37 pm

Eddily

Night all. heart

Night!

Sirus Jin

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:40 pm

Eddily

Night all. heart

Night Ed! Take care heart
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:42 pm

Sirus Jin

(dramatic hand guesture) I hate wearing a bra sometimes, but I hate the sagging without it. I'm a C cup, sometimes I hate them, theres a good amount of times when I like them 3nodding
I actually got really attached to wearing bras. Not for support, but because I would feel odd just having a shirt without one. Like felt nakid or something. It was funny though because I would wear the bras so loose because I hate tight things on me. XD Lately though I've been wearing the light undershirt/tanktop like things they have and I've fallen in love with that. Makes me feel more coverd than just a shirt but so comfortable I can sleep in them even. X3

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a big enough size that guys would actually do a double take or something when I walk by. It doesn't help I'm as skinny as a twig and have a very childish appearence. People think I'm in middle school all the time. X__x

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:44 pm

Eddily

Night all. heart
Nighty, sweet dreams biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:46 pm

Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

I actually got really attached to wearing bras. Not for support, but because I would feel odd just having a shirt without one. Like felt nakid or something. It was funny though because I would wear the bras so loose because I hate tight things on me. XD Lately though I've been wearing the light undershirt/tanktop like things they have and I've fallen in love with that. Makes me feel more coverd than just a shirt but so comfortable I can sleep in them even. X3

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a big enough size that guys would actually do a double take or something when I walk by. It doesn't help I'm as skinny as a twig and have a very childish appearence. People think I'm in middle school all the time. X__x

Mine aren't really huge, but their pretty good size. I'm kind of jelous that I can't just wear one of those tank tops with a bra in them. It carries no support for me and I'm handing all over the place. Then I just feel this annoying weight.

Cleavage is nice, you do get attention, but then you get the wrong kind, and it really gets old.

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:52 pm

Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

Mine aren't really huge, but their pretty good size. I'm kind of jelous that I can't just wear one of those tank tops with a bra in them. It carries no support for me and I'm handing all over the place. Then I just feel this annoying weight.

Cleavage is nice, you do get attention, but then you get the wrong kind, and it really gets old.
(Sighs) It is the curse of the boobs. Can't live with them, can't live without them. rofl
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:53 pm

Boob talk. ninja

Selene Aries

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:57 pm

Horray for boobies!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:12 am

Diana Vulpes
Boob talk. ninja
rofl

Krissim Klaw

Nehebkau

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:35 am

Its four thirty in the morning . . . do you know where your kids are? I sure as f@$& dont. I mean its not like I dont care or anything, I mean I just dont know man. Its like, way to much preasure and stuff. Having to know all this. What, its on the test? What the heck test? Government aproved?! You have got to be kidding me!!! I CANT TAKE THIS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahmbulance . . . and that concludes our test. If this had been a real emergency, you wouldn't be on the computer reading this. Thank you, and have a good evening. wahmbulance
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:47 am

Sirus Jin
Horray for boobies!
Horay beer!

Araclast

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:18 pm

Nehebkau
*insert crazy talk here*

WTF Matt? eek
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3837 3838 3839 3840 3841 3842 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games