Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:59 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Everything still seems to be fine though, however, that said, there hasn't been any change in anything as far as its reaching its time to hatch...which reminds me, has those headaches eased up for you, by chance?" He asked.
"Yes, they have actually." Sub said with a slight grin, he was happy to be relieved of the head pain. "Though I must ask, if the egg is healthy and all, what is taking it so long to hatch? Is it normal for an egg of any species of Pokemon to take this long? I always thought they hatched relatively quick, well, compared to this egg's hatch time so far." Said Sub.

"It varies. Varies by species, namely. If its what I suspect it is, and you had it as long as you say you had it, it shouldn't be too much longer, really. If it takes any longer than what I estimate, then...well, it would probably be safe to assume that you got either a unknown species of Pokemon, or in a more extreme case, a Legendary one, which I can almost assure, you...won't be seeing hatch in your lifetime." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:10 pm
Blizzard120

"It varies. Varies by species, namely. If its what I suspect it is, and you had it as long as you say you had it, it shouldn't be too much longer, really. If it takes any longer than what I estimate, then...well, it would probably be safe to assume that you got either a unknown species of Pokemon, or in a more extreme case, a Legendary one, which I can almost assure, you...won't be seeing hatch in your lifetime." He said.
"And what might you suspect it to be Doc?" He asked. "An unknown species would be interesting, but I never realized that legendary Pokemon took that long to hatch." He said as he pondered the thought.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:17 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"And what might you suspect it to be Doc?" He asked. "An unknown species would be interesting, but I never realized that legendary Pokemon took that long to hatch." He said as he pondered the thought.

"Well, lets just say that is just one of the reasons why Legendary Pokemon actually received the title of 'Legendary'. Their rarity. Their Power. They don't spawn like Buneary, so you know." The Doc said. "At any rate...as for what I suspect, like I mentioned before, the color of a egg usually gives a hint as to what it possibly is. And given that we deduced that it is of a Psychic type, given how it given your headaches, I managed to narrow the search to a mere few. Given that you were in Unova, I decided to search there first. Two species that are known to be in that region that has that coloration and of the Psychic type are Ralts and Solosis." he said. "The only other one that I could find that has that coloration would be a legendary Pokemon...Namely the time-traveler Celebi." He said to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:36 pm
Blizzard120

"Well, lets just say that is just one of the reasons why Legendary Pokemon actually received the title of 'Legendary'. Their rarity. Their Power. They don't spawn like Buneary, so you know." The Doc said. "At any rate...as for what I suspect, like I mentioned before, the color of a egg usually gives a hint as to what it possibly is. And given that we deduced that it is of a Psychic type, given how it given your headaches, I managed to narrow the search to a mere few. Given that you were in Unova, I decided to search there first. Two species that are known to be in that region that has that coloration and of the Psychic type are Ralts and Solosis." he said. "The only other one that I could find that has that coloration would be a legendary Pokemon...Namely the time-traveler Celebi." He said to him.
"Oh, well that makes sense..." Sub commented on the bit about legends. "Ralts and Solosis huh? And I take it those take awhile to hatch normally? Or only one does?" He asked. "I would highly doubt it would be Celebi myself, the egg belonged to someone else before I claimed it, I would be amazed it if was Celebi." He said. "Any who, how much longer do you think it has? Or at least, your best guess?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:52 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Oh, well that makes sense..." Sub commented on the bit about legends. "Ralts and Solosis huh? And I take it those take awhile to hatch normally? Or only one does?" He asked. "I would highly doubt it would be Celebi myself, the egg belonged to someone else before I claimed it, I would be amazed it if was Celebi." He said. "Any who, how much longer do you think it has? Or at least, your best guess?"

"Normally, yes, they tend to take longer to hatch than more common Pokemon. That said, there is that factor that now that you bring up...if it was held by someone else, there's no telling how much longer tha-" He perked up. Something triggered his senses.

"Machaaa!" Orderly shouted from the back.

"Sub, your egg awaits."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:07 pm
Blizzard120

"Normally, yes, they tend to take longer to hatch than more common Pokemon. That said, there is that factor that now that you bring up...if it was held by someone else, there's no telling how much longer tha-" He perked up. Something triggered his senses.

"Sub, your egg awaits."
Sub jumped a little as he heard the Doc, he had been anticipating this greatly. "Then why am I standing here!?" Sub said as he ran off to find Orderly, and his egg. "I'm coming eggy!" He screamed, he was excited to see what it was.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:14 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Sub, your egg awaits."
Sub jumped a little as he heard the Doc, he had been anticipating this greatly. "Then why am I standing here!?" Sub said as he ran off to find Orderly, and his egg. "I'm coming eggy!" He screamed, he was excited to see what it was.

Orderly saw Sub rush on in and open the door wide for him to run through. Once Sub was inside, he'd find that the egg was on a cushioned stand, with various notes with observations abound. It was starting to glow quite a bit, cracking as well. Doc made his way in only a few seconds after Sub did, wondering if he was right in his assumptions.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:21 pm
Blizzard120

Orderly saw Sub rush on in and open the door wide for him to run through. Once Sub was inside, he'd find that the egg was on a cushioned stand, with various notes with observations abound. It was starting to glow quite a bit, cracking as well. Doc made his way in only a few seconds after Sub did, wondering if he was right in his assumptions.
"Ah! It really is hatching!" Sub shouted happily. He watched as the egg began to glow bright and crack. The egg would begin to wiggle violently as chunks of its shell began to fall off until it popped open completely, revealing the Pokemon inside. "Ralts?" Cooed the tiny Pokemon. "Well, Doc, it looks like you were right, it's a Ralts." He said eying the Pokemon. "Hey, and I'm not getting a headache, despite being near it."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Ah! It really is hatching!" Sub shouted happily. He watched as the egg began to glow bright and crack. The egg would begin to wiggle violently as chunks of its shell began to fall off until it popped open completely, revealing the Pokemon inside. "Ralts?" Cooed the tiny Pokemon. "Well, Doc, it looks like you were right, it's a Ralts." He said eying the Pokemon. "Hey, and I'm not getting a headache, despite being near it."

"Well, there you have it, Sub." The Doc spoke up.

"Machaaaa."

"Well don't just stand there." He said. "Take it."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Blizzard120

"Machaaaa."

"Oh, right." Sub said as he picked up the small Psychic type and held it up, to get a good look at it. "Hey little guy...girl, what is it?" He asked the Doc. "Girl!" A voice spoke to Sub's mind. "Girl huh?" He said as he faced the Doc, he assumed it was him who said it. "Nice to meet you little lady!" He laughed, as he did though the Ralts would suddenly let out an insane giggle, causing Sub to recoil back a little bit. "Uh...okay, strange."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:40 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Machaaaa."

"Oh, right." Sub said as he picked up the small Psychic type and held it up, to get a good look at it. "Hey little guy...girl, what is it?" He asked the Doc. "Girl!" A voice spoke to Sub's mind. "Girl huh?" He said as he faced the Doc, he assumed it was him who said it. "Nice to meet you little lady!" He laughed, as he did though the Ralts would suddenly let out an insane giggle, causing Sub to recoil back a little bit. "Uh...okay, strange."

"Machaa?"

"Strange?" Doc asked. "Is that what you say to a newborn Pokemon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:00 pm
"Well, no. Then again, this is the first newborn Pokemon I've owned." Sub admitted as he held the Ralts, like one would hold a human baby. "Any who, thank you Doc for looking after her while she was still an egg, I owe you one. I think I'll look after he for awhile...maybe see if I can find her original owner. Or I might just keep her, who knows. Thanks again!" Sub said as he walked off into the main area, carrying his newly hatched Ralts.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:02 pm
Lykas giggled quietly to himself as he carried various objects to the main lobby from his room. Odd was still out and Jira was out cold at the moment, so he had no fear of disturbing them. And it seemed like nothing else was alive in HQ, so he felt secure carrying things out now. While everyone was asleep, he'd set up a large tree and thrown a few baubles and some tinsel on it before he'd begun to pile things up around the base of it. He had gifts for most of the team, if not everyone.

For Blizzard, he'd acquired a small statuette of a Weavile and Glaceon in battle. Freth, on the other hand, would find herself the proud new owner of a stuffed Swinub. Contrary to their nature, perhaps?

Tails would find a small camping set of barbecue equipment. Tristan, would find a new outfit, probably too big for him, marked "Fire-proof".

Chaos would find a set of boxing gloves with his name on them. And some brass knuckles inside them. Terashi, on the other hand, would find a scheduler and a new pen with "Determination" written on it.

Heine would find a skimpy leather outfit that she would likely barely squeeze into. Freya would find four pairs of pants, just slightly baggy. Krystal had a Clefairy plush waiting for her.

Dan would find a new sheath for his katana emblazoned with a jade dragon coiled about it with sakura petals falling around it.

Hawk would discover a statuette of his own for his room. His would be a Liepard and Hydreigon engrossed in combat. Liepard appeared to be winning.

Sol would find a book with his name on it. The title? Advanced Ninja Techniques for Dummies. Ceramew would find a plush of a Cubchoo and Teddiursa with magnets in their mouths so they'd kiss when brought together. It might be gross to some but give the boy some credit, he figured Ceramew would find it cute. Aden would have a gift as well. It was assumed Sol would get it to him whenever possible. The gift? Some red hair dye. He might enjoy not looking like an iced strawberry cupcake for a while, right?

Night would find herself a punching bag and several free weights of various weights as well. Eve....well...he didn't know her all that well but he figured she liked growing things, so he got her some planting things. Various flowerpots and some assorted seeds for different flowers.

Everyone else would find stockings with their names on them and various small items in them. The boy didn't know everybody well enough to get personalized gifts but he was trying his best to make sure no one was left out. It would probably be best if no one asked how he got these. He resorted to a few.......questionable tactics in the last few days.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:17 pm
I had to admit something...I kind of miss Christmas back at the mansion with Miles. It was calm. Quiet. A roaring fireplace. A child there content, asleep, as you talk about whatever you want to talk about with a close friend while rocking in rocking chairs. Hot chocolate to go around. Unfortunately I didn't have as many luxuries as before being here now. Still, it was something that I made the most of.

I had Tails close by, Freth next to me with Tristen in her arms. Tristen in particular was out, probably for the night. Hot Chocolate tends to do that, apparently. We were in the living area of sorts, on the couch, and enjoying each others company.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:29 pm
At some point in the day Tails had squirreled away the camping set that Lykas guy set up at the Christmas tree. He'd have to find him later and thank him. For Tails, something like that was perhaps -the- handiest thing.

But at the moment it was the furthest thing from his mind. At the center of his mind was the hot chocolate he nursed as he sat aside Blizz. And it was Christmas. That orbited somewhere about in the fog. And orbiting that thought was that, if not overnight, Mikey would surely be here tomorrow.

"I wonder how they're celebrating," he said. "A day on the town, you think? I mean, Kitsune knows Miles really likes Christmas. Right?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games