Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:25 pm
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
*watches the cave where they are staying silently*

Namine feels a presence. "kenji he's here" she says. "he tried to attack me before". Namine unsheaths her sword.

kenji looks out of the cave
you can come out penguin i can smell you behind the tree

Namine stands next to kenji her hand on his back. " he thinks he will kill me but i wont let him" she says as her eyes flash crimson.
as far as i know hes changed his ways but then again that only goes so far

Namine couldn't believe her ears. "he's changed his ways ?" Namine grabs kenjis arm and stands in front of him looking up into his face her yellow eyes which were speckled with red zoning in on him. She wondered what he was thinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:26 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she took hugo from the clone and the clone went back in her, she walked back to the cave.
kenji looks up at angel
what was that light in the distence
she put hugo down and slipped to the floor tired "i used all my strength to fix the school" she said closing her eyes "im just going to rest, and regain my energy"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:33 pm
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
*watches the cave where they are staying silently*

Namine feels a presence. "kenji he's here" she says. "he tried to attack me before". Namine unsheaths her sword.

Namine stands next to kenji her hand on his back. " he thinks he will kill me but i wont let him" she says as her eyes flash crimson.

Namine couldn't believe her ears. "he's changed his ways ?" Namine grabs kenjis arm and stands in front of him looking up into his face her yellow eyes which were speckled with red zoning in on him. She wondered what he was thinking.
ya during our last fight he changed his ways  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:34 pm
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

sometimes it is not that easy kenji *dissappears* (i got to go)  

neon blue penguin

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:35 pm
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

"So is he an ally now?" namine asked. She sheathed her sword and walked took out a pouch that contained some fragrant green leaves and put them in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:36 pm
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

A person far off in the distance could be seem watching the group. All that could be seem was half of his body sticking out from behind a tree.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:36 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

sometimes it is not that easy kenji *dissappears* (i got to go)
((k cya then))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:38 pm
she opened her eyes, looking at everyone "oh by the way, the school is fixed now" she said then fell back asleep  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:38 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

A person far off in the distance could be seem watching the group. All that could be seem was half of his body sticking out from behind a tree.

Theres someone else here Namine thought. She looked at the tree and saw him. "show yourself" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:41 pm
animegurl145
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

Theres someone else here Namine thought. She looked at the tree and saw him. "show yourself" she yelled.

The man stayed were he was not making any movement that indicated he had heard the girl.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
she opened her eyes, looking at everyone "oh by the way, the school is fixed now" she said then fell back asleep
it is
kenji looks at her in surprise  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:45 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
it is
"that was what that light was" she said in her sleep "i though that if i caused it, then it can be reversed"  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:47 pm
LanceCalvis
animegurl145
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

The man stayed were he was not making any movement that indicated he had heard the girl.

Namine headed to where the tree was her familiar protecting her in a swirling wind. Her hair and clothes floating around her. "who are you?" she asked the presence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
it is
"that was what that light was" she said in her sleep "i though that if i caused it, then it can be reversed"
it was nice of you but you could have seriously hurt your self  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:52 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
it is
it was nice of you but you could have seriously hurt your self
she opened her eyes "yes i know, but i did it for everyone, i dont care anymore about what happens to me as long as all of the people i care about are safe and happy"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games