Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:07 pm

Af Mas
It wasn't on purpose. I critically fumbled on an attack, and the fumble table said "Hit self for double damage". Well, my attack was going to do (6d6+17)x2 damage because of some of my abilities, but I rolled a 1 on my attack, which means a fumble. We determined the fumble, and you take my attack, and double it again. Now, disregarding all the numbers I just typed out, I'll tell you I did 116 damage to myself, which put me pretty far under -10, which means death...But I got healed back so I'm okay

Wow. Least you're not permanently dead. razz
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:09 pm

Sirus Jin
Af Mas
Sirus Jin
Af Mas
gonk I killed myself in DnD

O_O

Why?

It wasn't on purpose. I critically fumbled on an attack, and the fumble table said "Hit self for double damage". Well, my attack was going to do (6d6+17)x2 damage because of some of my abilities, but I rolled a 1 on my attack, which means a fumble. We determined the fumble, and you take my attack, and double it again. Now, disregarding all the numbers I just typed out, I'll tell you I did 116 damage to myself, which put me pretty far under -10, which means death...But I got healed back so I'm okay

Talk about luck of the die... o-o

Yeah ^^;; I thought a bit to decide if I wanted to let my character just die and make a new character or let him get healed, because I get until the end of the round before I'm out of luck. I was thinking about making a new character, but I really couldn't think of anything outside of making him a Gnome (DnD Gnomes are awesome compared to WoW Gnomes)...It wasn't until later that I decided what I would have made xp

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:11 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

Nope! That comes at -50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:14 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Nope! That comes at -50

Ack. gonk

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:15 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Nope! That comes at -50

Ack. gonk

I was about halfway there ^^;
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:18 pm

Af Mas

*hugs*

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:25 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

*hugs*

*hugs back* If I had really died, it would have been okay. It happens, and I love making characters anyway 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:28 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

*hugs*

*hugs back* If I had really died, it would have been okay. It happens, and I love making characters anyway 3nodding

Oki then. razz

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:33 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

*hugs*

Oki then. razz

^^ It's always fun
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:35 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

*hugs*

Oki then. razz

^^ It's always fun

Can be. ^_^

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:42 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

*hugs*

Oki then. razz

^^ It's always fun

Can be. ^_^

But I did decide what I would make if I'm killed again. A Gnome Truenamer. Truenamers discover the true name of all things in existence, and it gives them the ability to alter and control things because of that.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:43 pm

Af Mas
But I did decide what I would make if I'm killed again. A Gnome Truenamer. Truenamers discover the true name of all things in existence, and it gives them the ability to alter and control things because of that.

Nifty. razz

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:44 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

Nifty. razz

And Gnomes are just fun XD
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:46 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Nifty. razz

And Gnomes are just fun XD

^_^

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:48 pm

Missed some good boob talk. gonk
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games