Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:37 pm
Trigramatic
At some point in the day Tails had squirreled away the camping set that Lykas guy set up at the Christmas tree. He'd have to find him later and thank him. For Tails, something like that was perhaps -the- handiest thing.

But at the moment it was the furthest thing from his mind. At the center of his mind was the hot chocolate he nursed as he sat aside Blizz. And it was Christmas. That orbited somewhere about in the fog. And orbiting that thought was that, if not overnight, Mikey would surely be here tomorrow.

"I wonder how they're celebrating," he said. "A day on the town, you think? I mean, Kitsune knows Miles really likes Christmas. Right?"

"I really don't know." I said. "We've only spent one Christmas with them..." I said to him, almost remorsefully, rubbing Tails's head. "If they don't spend a night on the town, chances are, they're at a fireplace right now."

"Miles was one for the simple things in life." Freth said.

"Pretty much, which there's nothing wrong with that..." I said. "Still, it'd be nice to see them again."

Tristen yawned then nuzzled up against Freth. The boy was comfortable, apparently. "This is so cute, its almost unbearable." Freth said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:58 pm
"Yeah, right now I bet they are. They're only an hour ahead," Tails said. He turned his gaze briefly to the dozing Tristen. "I bet I could wake him up with just sheer awkward alone."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:07 pm
Trigramatic
"Yeah, right now I bet they are. They're only an hour ahead," Tails said. He turned his gaze briefly to the dozing Tristen. "I bet I could wake him up with just sheer awkward alone."

"You seem to do a good job of that." Freth said.

I put my arm around Tails and held him close. "Yea, but I suppose its what brothers do from time to time, right?" I asked.

"I guess." Freth said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:11 pm
"Especially when you have a Vulpix for a brother," Tails said. "Mikey was better at it because he was -subtle-."

He nodded with authority. Blizz, perhaps, understood. Then, for a moment, his ears perked. "I wonder if Miles was the same way."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:21 pm
Trigramatic
"Especially when you have a Vulpix for a brother," Tails said. "Mikey was better at it because he was -subtle-."

He nodded with authority. Blizz, perhaps, understood. Then, for a moment, his ears perked. "I wonder if Miles was the same way."

"....." I looked over toward Freth as she did with me then looked down at Tails. "He still is." We both said in unison.

"That is, providing that he was any way else in the first place, that is." I then added.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:21 pm
Sitting under the tree amongst the other gifts, forgotten by Lykas, lay a pair of fingerless gloves marked by Houndoom skulls on the backs. The tag on them read "To Sub, with much adoration. Your biggest fanboys, Lykas and Odd. <3"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:31 pm
"Hm." It would certainly explain some things with Mikey, Tails thought. Then he wondered a single thought, and that thought was like a rabbit hole. "Imagine growing up with -Miles- as your brother. Older or younger."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:41 pm
Trigramatic
"Hm." It would certainly explain some things with Mikey, Tails thought. Then he wondered a single thought, and that thought was like a rabbit hole. "Imagine growing up with -Miles- as your brother. Older or younger."

"That would be very hard to imagine, I would think." I said. That proverbial rabbit hole had no bottom. "At least things wouldn't be boring."

"To hear that from you, Blizzard, of all people." Freth said.

"Why?"

"I'm referring to the fact of before we met him."

".....wow..." I was now stunned at myself.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:47 pm
"When you think about your past, I think you'd be having a little too much fun," Tails mused. "And Miles is kind of a danger magnet anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:49 pm
Trigramatic
"When you think about your past, I think you'd be having a little too much fun," Tails mused. "And Miles is kind of a danger magnet anyway."

I thought back to the letter that I got back from him as well as the incidents that we were involved. "Yea...you're kind of right about that one. But one can't say that we haven't all gotten something out of it in one way or another." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:22 pm
Embry walked back into HQ for the first time in quite awhile. He smiled and took off his hat and glasses. his hair had gotten quite a bit longer, he now tied it back and let his bangs fall over his forehead. He had gotten a bit taller too, and it seemed that he had a new way of carrying himself. He walked toward the couch and sat down trying to figure out what was up with everything since he had been gone. He smiled and remembered the times he had here before he left. he sat now in his black turtle neck, white slacks, and black shoes. His sleeves were pulled up to his mid forearm and pulled over the fold to portray a small bit of fashion. His eyes seemed to be searching everywhere for the team he had long missed. "So much for a warm return..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:48 pm
Midnight_Euphomy
Embry walked back into HQ for the first time in quite awhile. He smiled and took off his hat and glasses. his hair had gotten quite a bit longer, he now tied it back and let his bangs fall over his forehead. He had gotten a bit taller too, and it seemed that he had a new way of carrying himself. He walked toward the couch and sat down trying to figure out what was up with everything since he had been gone. He smiled and remembered the times he had here before he left. he sat now in his black turtle neck, white slacks, and black shoes. His sleeves were pulled up to his mid forearm and pulled over the fold to portray a small bit of fashion. His eyes seemed to be searching everywhere for the team he had long missed. "So much for a warm return..."
"Look who it is." Sub said as he walked down the stairs leading into the main area, coming from his office. The Dark type trainer was holding a small Psychic Pokemon, a Ralts, in his arms, contradicting his theme, much to Nevermore's dismay. "Nevermore!" Squawked the Murkrow perched on his head. "Stop it Nevermore, you're going to make her cry again, you are just going to have to get used to having her around." He said to the bird as the baby Ralts began to sniffle a bit. "So, Embry, where have you been?" He would ask the trainer as he approached him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:57 pm
SubonicXP
"Look who it is." Sub said as he walked down the stairs leading into the main area, coming from his office. The Dark type trainer was holding a small Psychic Pokemon, a Ralts, in his arms, contradicting his theme, much to Nevermore's dismay. "Nevermore!" Squawked the Murkrow perched on his head. "Stop it Nevermore, you're going to make her cry again, you are just going to have to get used to having her around." He said to the bird as the baby Ralts began to sniffle a bit. "So, Embry, where have you been?" He would ask the trainer as he approached him.

Embry looked up to see Sub looking down at him. "Good evening Sub! It's been far too long!" Embry stepped up to embrace his captain in a friendly hug. "It's been a rough past few months, but I've finally managed to get a vast majority of loose ends taken care of, and a few leads on some people that have hampered me in the past. With all of that out of the way I finally came back to see you all once more. I do apologize greatly for my absence though." embry thought a moment before he continued talking "you know, if I'm not mistaken, the last time I had seen any of you we were fighting team plasma in unova. How did that fair?" embry looked down and reached into his pocket before pulling out a small folded piece of paper and handing it to Sub.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:12 pm
Midnight_Euphomy

Embry looked up to see Sub looking down at him. "Good evening Sub! It's been far too long!" Embry stepped up to embrace his captain in a friendly hug. "It's been a rough past few months, but I've finally managed to get a vast majority of loose ends taken care of, and a few leads on some people that have hampered me in the past. With all of that out of the way I finally came back to see you all once more. I do apologize greatly for my absence though." embry thought a moment before he continued talking "you know, if I'm not mistaken, the last time I had seen any of you we were fighting team plasma in unova. How did that fair?" embry looked down and reached into his pocket before pulling out a small folded piece of paper and handing it to Sub.
"It's been far too long indeed, glad to see you again my friend." He said as he took the paper from Embry, holding his Ralts in one arm, the tiny Psychic was too young to walk on her own yet, so he had been carrying it all over the place lately. "Ah, Team Plasma? Well, we ended up briefly joining forces with them to conquer a bigger threat to Unova, Team Cipher. Under the guise of Perich Enterprises, Team Cipher attempted to slowly and systematically take over the region, they almost succeeded, went as far as taking control of the Pokemon League. In the end with the help of Team Plasma and the Unova gym leaders we were able to topple Team Cipher's reign in its infancy. Though with our common foe defeated, Team Plasma and Team Snagem are no longer allies. Such is life." He shrugged as he opened the piece of paper.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:25 pm
SubonicXP
"It's been far too long indeed, glad to see you again my friend." He said as he took the paper from Embry, holding his Ralts in one arm, the tiny Psychic was too young to walk on her own yet, so he had been carrying it all over the place lately. "Ah, Team Plasma? Well, we ended up briefly joining forces with them to conquer a bigger threat to Unova, Team Cipher. Under the guise of Perich Enterprises, Team Cipher attempted to slowly and systematically take over the region, they almost succeeded, went as far as taking control of the Pokemon League. In the end with the help of Team Plasma and the Unova gym leaders we were able to topple Team Cipher's reign in its infancy. Though with our common foe defeated, Team Plasma and Team Snagem are no longer allies. Such is life." He shrugged as he opened the piece of paper.
"oh, that was Cipher? Huh, either way they were bad..." Embry shrugged at his confusion. He looked around a minute before leaning in and talking to Sub alone. "there's been something weird going on as of late. My thoughts on the matter i sent directly to you. That paper holds two preferred team mates to go with me on my request in the email. Hawk, and Lykas." Embry then stepped back a minute and awaited a response.
(the email is in your PM folder Sub)  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games