Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded when Loki did. “Alright.” Tony said slowly. Loki wanted to try and Tony decided to attempt it. They could figure something out. Looking to Natasha when she asked if they wanted her to plan it, Tony smirked. “We’ll take suggestions this time. Maybe if we decide to do it again you can plan something for us.” He said slowly. He knew Natasha was desperate for something to entertain herself with, but Tony didn’t want something over the top or something that didn’t fit them this time. There was a lot riding on this date, so he wanted both of them to figure out what they’d do this time around. Natasha could have her fun if this worked. Looking back to Loki, he gave a small smile, squeezing his hand softly. It would be difficult, there was no doubt about that. Loki still wasn’t able to speak English, and he grew tired or frustrated easily, but it was worth a shot. Glancing at Clint, Tony decided to change the subject before Natasha could push her planning of the date. “We got your presents Loki…they were all really nice.” He said slowly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:49 pm
MDaylus

Natasha gave a slight pout when Tony said that he would only take suggestions at this point. But after a moment she shrugged, she would figure out something else to do. After all she had two baby showers to plan now, hers was almost done but Loki's was just starting. She was intrigued and a bit concern by the idea that if they decided to do something again. Tony sounded as if this new date may be the one and final one. She couldn't let that happen so she knew she would stick her nose into the planning to make sure there were more of them. Natasha perked when Tony changed the subject to the gifts that Loki had gotten for them. "They were lovely Loki and very thoughtful." she added.

Loki gave a small smile when Tony agreed. He was suddenly a bit excited that this was happening, that they could spend time together outside of sleeping. He didn't even mind the frown Natasha gave at not being allowed to plan it for them or Tony's comment of it they decided to do it again. His excitement died in an instant and he flushed in embarrassment and guilt when Tony changed the subject to the gifts he had left for them. The flush only deepened and he shrunk a but when Natasha added her comments. *Should have given them sooner.* Loki murmured implying that he should have been there for the actual occasion.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could sense Loki’s excitement for the date and let his contentment with the idea be felt. He was still a little unsure about having a date at home, but he wanted to try this with Loki. the god’s instant change in mood was a surprise though. He’d hoped knowing that everyone liked the gifts would be a relief for the god. Hearing Loki’s words, Tony sighed. It was true, but at the same time, Loki had to stop being scared. “Better late than never.” Tony said simply. “Clint will be annoying you to make more of that potion before you know it though. You’ll have spoiled him.” He joked, looking to the archer. “You might have to help me figure out that metal though. I want to experiment, figure it out. No one else on earth has had this opportunity, but I also don’t want to blow up our home.” He smirked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:19 pm
MDaylus

Natasha looked concerned when Loki suddenly looked embarassed and guilty about the presents. She thought as Tony did that Loki should be glad to know that they liked the gifts. Loki's words made it clear where the guilt came from and she knew there was nothing she could do to alleviate that guilt. No, that would have to come from Tony to forgive Loki and make the man forgive himself. She didn't know how long that would take though and that made her frown. She wished the two men would just kiss and make up. Clint grinned from his spot when Tony said that he would bug Loki about more of the potion, it was true of course.

Loki was pleased with the contenment about the date that he could sense from Tony. He didn't understand the surprise he got when he felt the guilt about the gifts. Still he glanced up when Tony told him that it was better late than never. He relaxed a bit as Tony joked that Clint wouldn't cease to annoy him about the potion wanting more. He gave a soft smile at that, he wouldn't be able to make any until he had magic back. He unshrunk when Tony said that he would have to help him with the metal. He had hoped the man would realize that it wasn't from Midgard and be excited about it. It seemed he had been right. *It's the same stuff as Mjolnir.* Loki explained smiling.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed a little as Loki did, relieved that this wouldn’t slid backwards into Loki being scared and internalizing everything. Loki’s comment had Tony nodding. “Thor mentioned that.” He said lightly. “Making something as strong as Mjolnir….that’s any engineer’s dream.” He smiled. “I honestly don’t know what I’ll make first once I figure it out. There are a lot of possibilities.” Looking to Loki, he arched a brow. “Got a suggestion?” he asked. He knew it was probably for his armor, but Tony wasn’t sure if he’d feel confident in that for a while. He was still interested in what Loki thought though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:47 pm
MDaylus

Natasha was quite surprised to hear that Tony's presence had been a metal and by JARVIS' translation of Loki's words. It was the same metal of which Mjolnir was made from. She was astonished that Loki had given something like that up. She thought it was a good thing for the couple. For Loki to give up something so valuable to Tony had to show the genius how much the god valued him and she hoped loved him.

Loki frowned when Tony said that Thor had mentioned that the metal was from Mjolnir. It disappointed him to think that Tony had gone to ask Thor over him about it. But he had been snappy with even Tony lately that he probably seemed unapproachable. He continued to smile when Tony said that making something as strong as Mjolnir was every engineer's dream. He tilted his head when the man said that he didn't know what to make first. Loki pondered the question for a suggestion for a moment before he reached the hand out that Tony was not holding and pressed it against where the arc reactor was. If the man was stuck with the thing, then he wanted Tony to have the safest one he could. *I have more than was there to give you. You can make lots of things.* Loki informed him moving to draw his hand back.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki think, careful not to rush him. When Loki reached out, he let him touch the reactor under his shirt and he smiled softly, understanding why Loki suggested it. It would take time, making sure the energy in the reactor wouldn't react to the metal, but he could look at it. "I wouldn't want to take it all from you. That piece will keep me entertained for a while." He replied. As Loki pulled his hand away, Tony caught it. After a moment's thought, he carefully placed a quick kiss to the god's knuckles. *Thank you.* he said in mildly garbled Asgardian as he released Loki's hand again. Tony wasn't a quick study with languages, but he's paid attention to JARVIS' translations of a few basic phrases and words. He knew Natasha and Clint were watching the awkward, mildly intimate exchange, but he didn't mind. Part of him was relieved to have people there in case it spiraled out of control.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:33 pm
MDaylus

Natasha watched the two men as Tony posed a question to Loki and the god thought it over. Seeing Loki's suggestion and the smile shared between the two men had her smiling and hoping. She felt even more hope when she saw Loki pull his hand away and Tony take hold of it to place a kiss on it before speaking in what she had to assume was Asgardian from listening to Loki talk. She could see how surprised and suddenly pleased Loki was by the little bit of speech Tony had managed in it. It was things like that, that made her hope for the best for the two of them. Clint had merely raised a surprised eyebrow at the words Tony had spoken but said nothing as she did. "Your picking up pieces of it?" she questioned Tony. She assumed between he and Bruce the two of them had heard Loki speak the most of it and Tony would be the one to pick it up.

Loki shook his head at Tony when the man said that he didn't want to take all of it from him. It wasn't like he had an endless supply but he had more than enough for Tony to play with and he would be willing to give it all to the man if he wanted it. Still he nodded when Tony said that the amount he had given him would keep him entertained for awhile. As he drew he hand away he was startled when Tony grabbed it before kissing his knuckles. The surprise evident on his face only greatened before being replaced by pleasure at Tony's words. *Thank you* Loki corrected gently the smile broad on his face. *You've been listening and learning?* he questioned the man.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:18 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony took the correction but knew he’d likely still say it wrong. Looking between Natasha and Loki, he shrugged. “Kinda?” he replied before heaving a heavy sigh. “I think I’ve picked up a handful of words….maybe. But it’s all random and mostly not useful.” He explained. “I’m not even sure if the words I’ve picked up mean what I think they mean.” He admitted. “Listening to second hand translations from JARVIS isn’t exactly the most proven way to learn a language, particularly one as different as Asgardian.” Still, Tony was happy that Loki had at least appreciated his attempt and ultimate butchering of the words.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:55 am
MDaylus

Natasha raised an eyebrow at Tony when he responded that he was only kind of picking it up, and that he might have picked up a handful of words. "Well I am sure you could ask Loki, and that he would be quite happy to make sure you learned it properly." Natasha suggested and saw Loki nod in agreement.

Loki blinked at Tony when he seemed to answer both his and Natasha's question at the same time. He understood that learning from Jarvis may not be the easiest way considering the AI did not know everything yet. And what he did know was what he had recorded from Loki speaking and having JARVIS prompt with words he thought he ought to know. So he nodded when Natasha suggested that he could learn from him.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked between them and rubbed the back of his neck. “I guess I could try to learn some basics.” He said slowly. He wasn’t really a fast learner with languages under normal circumstances, he didn’t know how easily he’d pick it up right now. It would be good to know a few simple phrases to understand Loki if JARVIS wasn’t usable. “I imagine our kids will learn Asgardian, so I’ll need to know a little so they can’t get away with too much.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he guessed he could try and learn some basics. He would be happy to teach the man whatever he wanted to learn in Asgardian. Loki's eyes widened however when the genius spoke about learning to keep their kids in check. It was the first time the man had really spoken about their children in the future sense and not because Loki had been examined or was freaking out about them. It made the god smile and squeeze the hand still wrapped around his.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki when he squeezed his hand, returning the gesture. “If we’re going to do all of this though, you have to do something Loki. You have to start sleeping….I know you haven’t been sleeping much….and experimenting and teaching is slow and frustrating.” He said slowly. Loki had been in a mood, and part of it could come from not sleeping, Tony knew that, and he really didn’t want to end up arguing with Loki and angry with him because of something stupid. They couldn’t afford that right now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned the smile when Tony smiled at his after he had squeezed his hand and returned the squeeze. He tilted his head when Tony said that if they were to do such things then he would have to do something for him. Wasn't he already doing something for him by teaching him Asgard's language. When the man put forth that he needed to start sleeping he frowned. He understood that teaching and experimenting could be slow and frustrating but he needed to prepare for when Thanos broke through his mother's protection on his mind. He needed all the time he had to put his mind back together even that meant skipping sleep. Besides his body was resting it was just his mind that was active. *Have to fix things first.* he argued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw the resistance in Loki’s eyes and he made a face. “I know you want to fix things, but you need to let your mind rest.” He replied. “How much of a fight can you put up if you’re mentally exhausted?” he added. “Sleep gives you more strength, more magic, lets you think clearer. And you know all of this. Your walls will be stronger if your mind is rested and strong.” Shifting so that he was facing Loki more directly, making sure the god was meeting his eyes. Loki was smart, he’d know Tony was right. It was just his fear driving him.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games