Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:52 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she opened her eyes, looking at everyone "oh by the way, the school is fixed now" she said then fell back asleep
it is
kenji looks at her in surprise
"that was what that light was" she said in her sleep "i though that if i caused it, then it can be reversed"
it was nice of you but you could have seriously hurt your self

"Its good that the school is back" namine said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she opened her eyes, looking at everyone "oh by the way, the school is fixed now" she said then fell back asleep
it is
"that was what that light was" she said in her sleep "i though that if i caused it, then it can be reversed"
she opened her eyes "yes i know, but i did it for everyone, i dont care anymore about what happens to me as long as all of the people i care about are safe and happy"
why dont you care about your self people care about you  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:59 pm
As Namine moved closer to the tree an odd feeling began to overcome them as sparks of pure magic danced around the area. A fairly tall man with black hair was leaning against the tree. The person was rather pale as they looked at the young magician in training before them. The man smiled slightly but didn't say a word instead he just pointed to a hill only four yards away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:59 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
it is
she opened her eyes "yes i know, but i did it for everyone, i dont care anymore about what happens to me as long as all of the people i care about are safe and happy"

Namine walks towards kenji and angel. "yes angel we care about you" she says.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:01 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
it is
"i understand that, i just, dont care anymore, like i shouldnt even be here" she stood up "i dont know, its just i dont feel like im worth it anymore"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:04 pm
LanceCalvis
As Namine moved closer to the tree an odd feeling began to overcome them as sparks of pure magic danced around the area. A fairly tall man with black hair was leaning against the tree. The person was rather pale as they looked at the young magician in training before them. The man smiled slightly but didn't say a word instead he just pointed to a hill only four yards away.

Namine saw the man and felt the magic course throught her body. So familiar to her she was an elf after all. Namine moved close to the man. "Tell me your name" she said as she looked into his eyes. Her voice like a bell in the wind.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"i understand that, i just, dont care anymore, like i shouldnt even be here" she stood up "i dont know, its just i dont feel like im worth it anymore"

kenji:your worth something to us angel
Hugo:ya were your friends  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:09 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she looked at them "thanks you guys"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

kenji:think nothing of it
Hugo:ya we all just care about you  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:11 pm
*marka comes in*  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:11 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

kenji:think nothing of it
Hugo:ya we all just care about you
she smiled and hugged kenji then picked up hugo and hugged him "thank you" she said to both of them"i dont know what ill do without you guys"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:16 pm
The-Dark-Rider
*marka comes in*
she looks at him "what do you want now?"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:17 pm
The-Dark-Rider
*marka comes in*
kenji turns towards the heart of the scent
not him of all people  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:18 pm
i need your help  

Dante Borges

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games