Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:16 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
((again... thats not possible for germus is in yumi's room [as usual] and ed is sleeping, so unless germus try to beat ed up he would not wake up)) "hun?" germus stoped hiting ed's head wake up you lazy bum "get away" ed grabed germus and thowed him out of the room

((germus learned to fly though! XD and wake up!!!! didnt you just come from sleeping in a tree?!))
((ya, i and i woke, just threw gemus on the wall, to B: i'm no perv yknow?)) germus flied back there and started to wack ed awake again, ed gave in and opened germus finally you a*****e

((did i say that?! nu. dramallama ))
((actually it was blessedheart's *juicy info*))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:24 am
((daam people stoped stressed )) you know... i'm not a big moth "suuuuuure you arent, you are a big writer" shut up and listen before i change my mind dammit  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:25 am
(? Who stopped?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:30 am
blessedheart
(? Who stopped?)
((the rpers)) just for you to know, i think yumi "is on a relationship with mayun? i know it already" really? were you eavesdroping? "no, simple deduction" in any case s... "shun and nemu, i eaven tried to help him with an gift to her, but i gave to mayun to give him to give her" daam you, but you dont know i had action last night "er..." i just said too much...  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:33 am
notingles
blessedheart
(? Who stopped?)
((the rpers)) just for you to know, i think yumi "is on a relationship with mayun? i know it already" really? were you eavesdroping? "no, simple deduction" in any case s... "shun and nemu, i eaven tried to help him with an gift to her, but i gave to mayun to give him to give her" daam you, but you dont know i had action last night "er..." i just said too much...

(Ohh and thats was your blood?! why did you do that?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:36 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
(? Who stopped?)

((2 motives
1:i like plaing cupid
2:it would help her suvive an atack, and i had an plot to give her a *small* part of my shapshifting abilities, just hair colour, but i toght of the shapshift yesterday))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:37 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
(? Who stopped?)

((the relationship thing isnt exactly true. yumi's still trying to figure things out. so HA!))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:39 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
(? Who stopped?)

((the relationship thing isnt exactly true. yumi's still trying to figure things out. so HA!))
((to yumi, is it the same to mayun?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:39 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
(? Who stopped?)

((why are you asking me?! i dont know what he thinks!))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:41 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
(? Who stopped?)

(Ok. me sorry^^' and okay-to ed- the cupid worked, she hugged me to death does she think its my blood?.)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:42 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
(? Who stopped?)

((becalse it gets you in a tight situation if he enters right now, and i like being evil))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:44 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

((becalse it gets you in a tight situation if he enters right now, and i like being evil))

((o.o *runs away* ahhh!!!!!))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:45 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
(? Who stopped?)

(Ok. me sorry^^' and okay-to ed- the cupid worked, she hugged me to death does she think its my blood?.)
((probably, but sev's mind works in a strange and diferent way that ours... nah he just didnt reveal that, maybe she knows by the scent and belive you atacked me just to give the gift... which would certanly be suicidal))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:49 am
(Shun would never do that!?!?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:51 am
blessedheart
(Shun would never do that!?!?)
((or would he? i mean ed hited him once... payback?))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games