Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:04 pm

Might bring back Luger for the tourny, just as a quick NPC.

I got him suited nicely.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:05 pm

Now you're talking about characters I don't remember... TO THE MEMORY BANKS!

stellarmagic

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:11 pm

Oh I remember him now... something of a DC-15 fetish.

I'm thinking about having Para Pistola wield something a bit more unusual. We've heard of concussion rifles... I wonder if they made concussion pistols.

Imagine the recoil on those suckers. cool
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:19 am

Here's an idea for an RP. Go out there and find everyone who dislikes dogs and mass vaporize them Vong-style.

Any takers? evil crying gonk scream evil crying burning_eyes

ElladanKenet
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:35 am

What's wrong with dogs? stare

Edit: Whoops misread the quote. My bad. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:41 am

No guns.

The Hutts dont want quick battles. They want to see lesser beings duke it out for their pleasure.
Melee weapons only. No lightsabers or plasma blades. Throwing weapons are fine, but no Projectile launchers or Blaster weapons.

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:37 am

Vibro sword combat... Bellum and Calra both can do that, I'll just use Bellum with Concussion Pistols later on.

Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
DarkLordTantis
Shinta Himura
((Set down the pitchforks! If everyone here attacked eachother for defending themselves against other's remarks, there'd be no guild to begin with-Let's just calm down, and get back to roleplaying. And I'll try to avoid stepping on anyone's 'toes' in the future.))

I Totally Agree but before I start RPing again, I will say something that many others dont have the guts to.

((stellarmagic Needs to be schooled on two things what it means to ROLEPLAY and What Godmodding is. He may think he knows the deffinition, but others may aggree he GODMODES when he roleplays. Either he should be talked to or not allowed to Roleplay its not fair to the rest of us trying to have fun and having one other person turn tides in the Roleplay the way he sees fit. Hes a good RPer but he needs to cut the Godmoding, read his post and his OOC, comments its godmoding.))

(( Thank you! And believe me, I've been hella tempted to punt him from the guild altogether. Damned munchkining. ))

((Nobody's punting a regular until the Mods agree its ncessesary. And for the love of all thats holy stop having OCC conversations in the RP. This law applies to all, Mod and Minion alike.))

As to the discussion in the RP (And bringing it to a place its more fitted to take place) I am not a munchking! I'm not, so come in here, lay out some evidence and show me where I've broken the anti-munch project.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:30 am

Cale Darksun
No guns.

The Hutts dont want quick battles. They want to see lesser beings duke it out for their pleasure.
Melee weapons only. No lightsabers or plasma blades. Throwing weapons are fine, but no Projectile launchers or Blaster weapons.
Works fine for me. Luger is just as good in melee.

How about vibros?

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:42 am

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
No guns.

How about vibros?

Cale and I decided vibros are ok.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:25 pm

Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
No guns.

How about vibros?

Cale and I decided vibros are ok.

Johnny's my second in this.
He's helping me put the Tourney together and lay down some rules.

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:40 pm

I'd be fun putting Detre in there for a while, but he'd kill just about everyone, cept for Link maybe.

He wouldn't be able to use his lightdagger, which he probably shouldn't use anyway, but his modified assasin knife's the next best thing, short of a plasma weapon.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:42 pm

ElladanKenet
I'd be fun putting Detre in there for a while, but he'd kill just about everyone, cept for Link maybe.

He wouldn't be able to use his lightdagger, which he probably shouldn't use anyway, but his modified assasin knife's the next best thing, short of a plasma weapon.

He would probably have trouble against Iust, Johnny's character.

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:55 pm

Calra or Link vs Detre would be a classic light vs heavy match wouldn't it?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:57 pm

stellarmagic
Calra or Link vs Detre would be a classic light vs heavy match wouldn't it?

probably.
Though I do wonder how the Rapora are going to make it to Nar Shaddaa uncontested.
Arent they wanted in Huttspace?

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:11 pm

I do have an experienced smuggler on my team... Jenel Olo is gonna sneak them in.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games