Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3860 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vixcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:49 am

So aside from the thing on the ceiling, what else has been goin on? 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:50 am

vixcat
uhm not much. bug catching in gaia towns ? xp

Fuzzfuzzy

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:51 am

furry wolf
i know vix. and i knew already she wouldnt like you.
you dont know vix.

Yeah, slander me anymore and I'll get an admin on your a**. I might not be nice to everyone, but atleast I let them make their own decisions about people without me telling them WHAT A HORRIBLE PERSON THEY ARE YOU SHOULD JUST IGNORE THEM.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:52 am

furry wolf
vixcat
OH!! That's right!! How's that coming along? Glitchy as hell i suppose..?

vixcat

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:52 am

ShadowClaw
furry wolf
you dont know vix.

Yeah, slander me anymore and I'll get an admin on your a**. I might not be nice to everyone, but atleast I let them make their own decisions about people without me telling them WHAT A HORRIBLE PERSON THEY ARE YOU SHOULD JUST IGNORE THEM.
and vix did about you rolleyes i did not play a role in that
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:53 am

vixcat
furry wolf
vixcat
its open to the public and less buggy. it just tends to crash so now and then.

Fuzzfuzzy

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:53 am

furry wolf
ShadowClaw
furry wolf
you dont know vix.

Yes you did, a**. You told her to ignore me. If you hadn't done that she wouldn't have.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:54 am

furry wolf
vixcat
furry wolf
vixcat
its open to the public and less buggy. it just tends to crash so now and then.
*shudders* No no... i'll stay away from the crashing... Ive had enough Gaia crashing for a long, long time

vixcat

vixcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:55 am

ShadowClaw
furry wolf
ShadowClaw
furry wolf
you dont know vix.

Yes you did, a**. You told her to ignore me. If you hadn't done that she wouldn't have.
Of course i would have 3nodding

ShadowClaw
furry wolf
ShadowClaw
furry wolf
you dont know vix.

lol its not like she would do what i tell her to xp she ignored you because she doesnt like you. you made a bad first impression. and the first impression would be the most important when you meet a person. you should be more carefull

Fuzzfuzzy

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

vixcat
ShadowClaw
furry wolf
ShadowClaw
furry wolf
you dont know vix.

Why would you ignore me? You don't know anything about me.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:56 am

furry wolf
ShadowClaw
furry wolf
ShadowClaw
furry wolf
you dont know vix.

lol its not like she would do what i tell her to xp she ignored you because she doesnt like you. you made a bad first impression. and the first impression would be the most important when you meet a person. you should be more carefull

Well if she gets pissed off by something like *chews on your tail* then she isn't worth worrying about, I guess. That's a pretty retarded thing to get angry about.

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

vixcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:58 am

ShadowClaw
vixcat
ShadowClaw
furry wolf
ShadowClaw
furry wolf
you dont know vix.

Personally, i dont have to know anything about you to ignore you.... Anyone, and i mean ANYONE i do not know who strolls up to me and chews on my tail gets a lump or two on the head and an ignore for the rest of the day.... I could care less if you're a bum off the street or a the friggin king of england. I couldnt give 2 sniffs about you.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:58 am

ShadowClaw
furry wolf
ShadowClaw
furry wolf
ShadowClaw
furry wolf
you dont know vix.

Well if she gets pissed off by something like *chews on your tail* then she isn't worth worrying about, I guess. That's a pretty retarded thing to get angry about.
to you yes to her not. not everybody is the same. you should know to alays go lightly on a person you meet for the first time. a normal hallo and a start of a conversation would be much better. dont just jump in and start doing things. people can get annoyed by it. just because its normal for your standards doesnt make it normal for others.

Fuzzfuzzy

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:00 am

vixcat
ShadowClaw
vixcat
ShadowClaw
furry wolf

Personally, i dont have to know anything about you to ignore you.... Anyone, and i mean ANYONE i do not know who strolls up to me and chews on my tail gets a lump or two on the head and an ignore for the rest of the day.... I could care less if you're a bum off the street or a the friggin king of england. I couldnt give 2 sniffs about you.

Then you are retarded and are not worth my time. LOL INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS. You don't really have a tail to chew on, and if you are roleplaying for some stupid reason, I might remind you that nearly noone here is "in character". If you want to RP, go to some RP thread. This is for real people playing themselves.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3860 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games