Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:03 am
Moo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:55 am
I really wish ther was a gun with a little flag that said "bang" on Gaia right about now.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:34 am
Has anyone ever had the same dream twice?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:20 am
Yep, several. I’ve also had dreams that start one night and continue for the next three nights in a row, like a part one, part two, and part three and they start up where I left off when I woke up.

good meowning all heart  

K-Blade

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:34 am
Good morningtoyou/afternoontome

I have them a lot. I can count at least 10 dreams I've had more than once.

Last night was a repeat of National Treasure. I was a myself as Cage, trying to solve this mystery that seemed ridiculously easy to me.Somehow we ended up at this Rennaisance Fair where there was a combat competition, where two huge teams were split on different sides of a fake castle. The goal was to eliminate the other teams members, by tapping each one 9 times.

In said dream, I ended up being the last member on my team twice, and having nearly single-handedly beating the other guys. I remember going up against as much as seven other people and their wooden weapons, and managing to eliminate them all, before getting tapped once.

Dream ends with me being crowned the Queen's champion, and then I wake up. Fun stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:02 am
Sounds like a cool dream. Mine are usually related to whatever rpg’s that I’ve played in recently.  

K-Blade

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:10 am
I had the dream because I spent a bit of time at play practice trying to work on my sword play. Lately I've been tryint to work on some of my flashier moves. My latest has been twin-spinning two staffs, then tossing one to another guy and having him catch it.

Last/First time we did that we got a standing ovation. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:14 am
Play practice? Like arts and theater or are you in the SCA?  

K-Blade

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:18 am
Theatre.

My best role so far was playing as Lucifer in a show. It was awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:43 am
Cool, I got a few friends that are into theater, they do a lot of work at our local community collage.  

K-Blade

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:48 am
I plan on doing theatre in college too. Might even major in it, if Plan A fails.

I've been told I have a +9 in charisma *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:40 pm
A +9 in charisma? I’m not very familiar with all these new D20 systems, but it sounds like someone thinks highly of you.

Had a friend that did that, new he works in the audio/video field for a company. He goes and sets up the sound and lighting equipment and runs the board at car shows, races, concerts, seminars, and a whole mess of other things.  

K-Blade

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:12 pm
I wouldn't know anything about that.

My life currently revolves around Diablo 2 and Gaia, which is kind of pathetic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:37 pm
Everyone must have a hobby; I spend my time on Gaia to help pass the time at work.
Do you play RPG’s? Like D&D or anything?  

K-Blade

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:43 pm
I tried. The DM fed me to a Great Wyrm.

That's the last bit I tried. -_-  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games