Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:28 pm
Eddily
Af Mas
Xemnas was a pain in the a** >.<

I know. I maxed out my level and increased my stats pretty nicely I thought, and he still was kinda a pain. xp

I was around level 50 sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:32 pm
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

I know. I maxed out my level and increased my stats pretty nicely I thought, and he still was kinda a pain. xp

Heh. sweatdrop

This game I've been leveling like crazy. I didn't fight Xigbar unitl 55 or so. Took me two tries. xp  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:36 pm
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas
I finally beat Kingdom Hearts 2 >.<

Weee~

Why do you use the tilde when you post up to a few words?

I use it to represent the sound being extended. razz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:37 pm
Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas
I finally beat Kingdom Hearts 2 >.<

Weee~

Why do you use the tilde when you post up to a few words?

I use it to represent the sound being extended. razz

Ah.  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:37 pm
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

I actually thought he was kind of a p***y. Not nearly as hard as Sephiroth anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:39 pm
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Heh. sweatdrop

This game I've been leveling like crazy. I didn't fight Xigbar unitl 55 or so. Took me two tries. xp

Wow ^^;;

The only parts that really gave me trouble were the fight with the Guitar Guy and the final battle. I never died other than those  

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:40 pm
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

I actually thought he was kind of a p***y. Not nearly as hard as Sephiroth anyway.

He's tougher on Proud, trust me. That 1000 shot attack or whatever can kick your a**.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:41 pm
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Heh. sweatdrop

Wow ^^;;

The only parts that really gave me trouble were the fight with the Guitar Guy and the final battle. I never died other than those

I died on Demyx once this game cause I was off on killing one of the forms. rolleyes  

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:48 pm
Maybe I should try Proud Mode...Right now I'm looking to keep going through Dragon Quest VIII

Anyway, how's everyone doing tonight?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:49 pm
Af Mas
Maybe I should try Proud Mode...Right now I'm looking to keep going through Dragon Quest VIII

I found out that's 20 bucks a few days ago, I'm thinking about getting it. Played the demo some time ago. Though I have my card and such to buy first.

I'm doing alright as usual. razz  

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:52 pm
Eddily
Af Mas

I found out that's 20 bucks a few days ago, I'm thinking about getting it. Played the demo some time ago. Though I have my card and such to buy first.

It's a pretty standard RPG, but the story and voice acting are great, and the graphics are very pretty. Gameplay is really easy, but there's still plenty of challenge  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:54 pm
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

It's a pretty standard RPG, but the story and voice acting are great, and the graphics are very pretty. Gameplay is really easy, but there's still plenty of challenge

Yeah, took me a few hours to beat the demo. I think I'd like the whole thing.  

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:55 pm
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Yeah, took me a few hours to beat the demo. I think I'd like the whole thing.

Go for it :3 And the demo for FFXII that comes with it...Well...It impressed me enough to reserve the game ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:56 pm
Af Mas
Go for it :3 And the demo for FFXII that comes with it...Well...It impressed me enough to reserve the game ^^;

Oh yeah, almost forgot about that. They still have it in the 20 buck copies?  

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:58 pm
Eddily
Af Mas

Oh yeah, almost forgot about that. They still have it in the 20 buck copies?

Should be, I think  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games