Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:28 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
;-; Poor Ed

Pretty damn sure anyway.......

My Legend for Soul Calibur 3 is now over 300, still in 6th place though. Damn Lord and his Maxi >.> We want him kicked out of the arcade
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:30 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
;-; Poor Ed

My Legend for Soul Calibur 3 is now over 300, still in 6th place though. Damn Lord and his Maxi >.> We want him kicked out of the arcade

Aww. Is it the same other people in the other places?

My friend and I have been playing the past few days now. Though he's not coming over tomorrow apparently so no sc3. xp

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:35 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
;-; Poor Ed

Aww. Is it the same other people in the other places?

My friend and I have been playing the past few days now. Though he's not coming over tomorrow apparently so no sc3. xp

I dun think so. Big F. Rand has become less of an a*****e, and Tony Lau hasn't been there in a long time. My roommate should have usurped second place by now. Lord is just an a**. He's mad because people have been leveling down his legends, his 4 legends (well, three now, since someone took his Tira). Thought it's not a written rule, it's polite to not have more than 2 legends to you, and even that's pushing it. I have my Nightmare, he has Maxi, Setsuka and Sophitia, and he levels them all up. He's also a poser and he talks down to the other people in the arcade. He's not a nice person
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:38 pm

Af Mas
I dun think so. Big F. Rand has become less of an a*****e, and Tony Lau hasn't been there in a long time. My roommate should have usurped second place by now. Lord is just an a**. He's mad because people have been leveling down his legends, his 4 legends (well, three now, since someone took his Tira). Thought it's not a written rule, it's polite to not have more than 2 legends to you, and even that's pushing it. I have my Nightmare, he has Maxi, Setsuka and Sophitia, and he levels them all up. He's also a poser and he talks down to the other people in the arcade. He's not a nice person

I wonder how much money he's spent doing all that....

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:46 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

As the manager has told me, if he wasn't dropping so much money into it each week, he would have kicked him out long ago
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:48 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

As the manager has told me, if he wasn't dropping so much money into it each week, he would have kicked him out long ago

To me it seems like such a waste to put somemuch into the arcade version if you have it at home....unless he's rich...

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:52 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

To me it seems like such a waste to put somemuch into the arcade version if you have it at home....unless he's rich...

I think it is kind of a waste too...But I get my tokens for free from my roommate razz He works there and gets a bunch free each week, and gives me half. I wanted to do it just for the semi-prestige, having my name on an arcade machine. And it's fun to see people try and fight my legend. He's tough
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:54 pm

Af Mas
I think it is kind of a waste too...But I get my tokens for free from my roommate razz He works there and gets a bunch free each week, and gives me half. I wanted to do it just for the semi-prestige, having my name on an arcade machine. And it's fun to see people try and fight my legend. He's tough

Least it's free for you. razz So how do you level them up and get better rankings? Is it just fighting other legends(controlled by other person)?

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:07 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

Least it's free for you. razz So how do you level them up and get better rankings? Is it just fighting other legends(controlled by other person)?

When you become a legend character, it becomes a CPU controlled character. To level it up, you have to challenge it as the same or another character (though if you're the same character you can lose to it and still level it up). You then play through 8 matches, continuing even if you lose. You get points for each match and level up. You can put points in strength, vitality, luck, and dexterity, which all do different things. You also get different abilities that occur based on your luck. At the end, you fight the legend of the character you chose to play. If you win, and your level is at least one more than the legend's, you become the new legend. If you win and aren't, you can choose to either level up that legend or level it down (so you can claim it eventually). If you lose, you can only level it up
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:11 pm

Af Mas
When you become a legend character, it becomes a CPU controlled character. To level it up, you have to challenge it as the same or another character (though if you're the same character you can lose to it and still level it up). You then play through 8 matches, continuing even if you lose. You get points for each match and level up. You can put points in strength, vitality, luck, and dexterity, which all do different things. You also get different abilities that occur based on your luck. At the end, you fight the legend of the character you chose to play. If you win, and your level is at least one more than the legend's, you become the new legend. If you win and aren't, you can choose to either level up that legend or level it down (so you can claim it eventually). If you lose, you can only level it up

Ah, I see. *hugs*

Eddily

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:12 pm

Holy ********, am I ever bored!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:13 pm

Megido the Oreo

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:15 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

Ah, I see. *hugs*

*hugs back* :3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:16 pm

Eddily
Megido the Oreo
You heard me... ¬_¬

Megido the Oreo

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:16 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Ah, I see. *hugs*

*hugs back* :3

Enjoy your day off? razz
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games