Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:25 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki mutters goodbye and finds the rose shes looking for and goes to the school in search of her (bf?) and sighs when she cant find him but strolls past his classroom and sees something in there. Yuki backtracks and looks at the thing closer and sees its a wolf. "Where did you come from doggie?", she said as she walked to the wolf and bent down to scratch his head and smiles." I think I will call you Moonshine..."she says in her quiet voice. She walks out of the classroom and walks into the dark hallway. Moonshine growls and someone steps out of the darkness.

-shifts in to a wolf and fallows her sent-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:29 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
lucily stirs slowly and groans but doesnt open her eyes. Kaia gets up quickly, being nervous
*looks at lucily*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:30 pm
Yuki snarls." My, My you are fierce," her brother chuckled and smiled and continued walking to Yuki. Yuki transforms into a Vampyre and she hisses at him. And a black ball of fire appears in her hand and it slowly gets bigger." Little sister cant you tell its me? Your brother Shinru?" he removes his mask from his face and Yuki is shocked by how he has changed since the past." Why are you here?" she hisses out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:31 pm
*walks around school wobbling*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:32 pm
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
lucily stirs slowly and groans but doesnt open her eyes. Kaia gets up quickly, being nervous
*looks at lucily*

she stays there not moving and then she yawns and gets up. "lucily?" She looks at kaia and smiles. "bubba!" She gets up and hugs him. He is shocked then he smiles and hugs her bck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:38 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
*looks at lucily*

she stays there not moving and then she yawns and gets up. "lucily?" She looks at kaia and smiles. "bubba!" She gets up and hugs him. He is shocked then he smiles and hugs her bck.
*sneezes* oops i ruined the moment *blushes*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
*looks at lucily*

-goes back to see if lucily is ok-  
xfz2d
ViniCullen
Yuki snarls." My, My you are fierce," her brother chuckled and smiled and continued walking to Yuki. Yuki transforms into a Vampyre and she hisses at him. And a black ball of fire appears in her hand and it slowly gets bigger." Little sister cant you tell its me? Your brother Shinru?" he removes his mask from his face and Yuki is shocked by how he has changed since the past." Why are you here?" she hisses out.

-i come up behind your brother as a wolf and starts to snarls-

A indestructable forcefield whips the wolf back slamming him into the wall and Shinru chuckled and said, " Wolves they never learn do they?" and before Yuki can blink Shinru was choking her by the throat and Yuki gasped " He never did anything to you" Yuki has a hard time breathing and her eyes start to slide shut." Thats right go to sleep and you'll fade into the black..." Shinru says with light humor in his voice.  

ViniCullen

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:40 pm
ViniCullen
xfz2d
ViniCullen

-i come up behind your brother as a wolf and starts to snarls-

A indestructable forcefield whips the wolf back slamming him into the wall and Shinru chuckled and said, " Wolves they never learn do they?" and before Yuki can blink Shinru was choking her by the throat and Yuki gasped " He never did anything to you" Yuki has a hard time breathing and her eyes start to slide shut." Thats right go to sleep and you'll fade into the black..." Shinru says with light humor in his voice.

-i bit him in the leg-now let go-i say  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:40 pm
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
*looks at lucily*

*sneezes* oops i ruined the moment *blushes*

he laughed and smiled at aruki "its ok." Lucily goes up to aruki and looks at him, blushing slightly.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:41 pm
*jumps to room's window and goes in*........*walks then falls on bed with face under pillow*.........*throws pillow to T.V. turning it off* Shut up...........*grabs other pillow and lies down making pillow cover face*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:45 pm
Shinru squeezes Yuki's throat tighter. "Go...Now..." Yuki gasps an her eyes flutter down. Yukis eyes slide completly shut and she stays still and Shinru chuckles and stabs Yuki 5 times in the chest and lets her drop to the floor to bleed. Shinru drops a bomb before he goes and its blows up the floor while Yuki is on the floor he stabs her hand and disappears.  

ViniCullen

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:47 pm
ViniCullen
Shinru squeezes Yuki's throat tighter. "Go...Now..." Yuki gasps an her eyes flutter down. Yukis eyes slide completly shut and she stays still and Shinru chuckles and stabs Yuki 5 times in the chest and lets her drop to the floor to bleed. Shinru drops a bomb before he goes and its blows up the floor while Yuki is on the floor he stabs her hand and disappears.

-shifts back-heals wonds- come wake up plz u need to  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:49 pm
Kaia goes up to the dorm leaving lucily and aruki alone for a while. He walks in and sees res.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games