Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:44 pm
*silently watches from the trees*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:45 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
kenji turns to ragnos
if we fight ragnos then we need everyone to help out or we will lose you designed him to destroy planets

ragnos looked at him and said "you are my main target" and he attacks him

Namine cared for kenji so when she saw him attack she unsheathed her sword and put herself in between them. "stop it " she yelled. "why do you want to kill kenji?"

he throws her toward the lava and attacked them all
she jumped and grabbed her then put her on the ground "stay" she said then jumped on ragnos  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
kenji turns to ragnos
if we fight ragnos then we need everyone to help out or we will lose you designed him to destroy planets

kenji swings his sword at ragnos and makes contact with his right arm

Namine saw as kenji swung his sword. She hoped he wouldnt get hurt. "kenji please stop" she pleaded. "I dont want you to get hurts" she said as she threw herself against him.  
animegurl145
LanceCalvis
animegurl145
LanceCalvis
animegurl145
LanceCalvis
As Namine moved closer to the tree an odd feeling began to overcome them as sparks of pure magic danced around the area. A fairly tall man with black hair was leaning against the tree. The person was rather pale as they looked at the young magician in training before them. The man smiled slightly but didn't say a word instead he just pointed to a hill only four yards away.

Namine saw the man and felt the magic course throught her body. So familiar to her she was an elf after all. Namine moved close to the man. "Tell me your name" she said as she looked into his eyes. Her voice like a bell in the wind.

The man simply started walking toward the young magician. The pale figure pulled a locket out of his back pocket then placed it in there hand and closed it gently. The pale figure then started walking toward the hill he had pointed toward. A white mist seemed to follow him as he moved slowly.

Many people could be seen coming over the hill in the distance. One in particular in the middle had a rather bad burn in the shape of a large claw from someones nightmares in the center of there chest. The mans hand turned into a black lifeless claw as he suddenly took off in a run toward the group of people.

Namine was unsure of what to do. She didn't know what he wanted. So she just stood there and watched.

Lance walked up beside the young magician and put his hand on there shoulder. That man is already dead, he served that man in the middle and was betrayed by him. Only his hatred of those wicked people keeps him going.

Lance saw the locket in the girls had and reacted in a rather nervous way as he let his hand off of there shoulder and jumped backward, "That is!!?"

What happened? she asked. Does the locket scare you? Namine was a bit confused.

No not at all, that locket is a relic from some rather disorderly times. See it was used to harm those of a certain blood line. That man in the middle is the last remaining period. These magicians would feed on the magical energies on magicians as though though were vampires. They were in fact more dangerous than Vampires however. The creatures had forms like that of any human and could drain a persons energy from up to a half mile away in some cases though that was just a well spoken of Myth/Legend that was never really proven.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:46 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
kenji turns to ragnos

Namine cared for kenji so when she saw him attack she unsheathed her sword and put herself in between them. "stop it " she yelled. "why do you want to kill kenji?"

he throws her toward the lava and attacked them all

grabs namine from falling in the lava
you have to be care full with this guy  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:46 pm
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
kenji turns to ragnos

Namine saw as kenji swung his sword. She hoped he wouldnt get hurt. "kenji please stop" she pleaded. "I dont want you to get hurts" she said as she threw herself against him.
"watch it" she yelled pushing her back "you could get serioulsy hurt"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
kenji turns to ragnos

he rips his right arm off  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:48 pm
kenji swings his katana at ragnos aiming for his face
i cant let you hurt my friends ragnos  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:48 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
kenji turns to ragnos

she jumped on him and clawed him "ragnos snap out of it" she yelled  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

he throws her face to the ground and a man helps him out of the battle  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

kenji sheaths his katana
i new she still believed he was in there  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
kenji turns to ragnos

They all seemed like they were in their own world. Namine had never been so angry in her life she was no weakling. Her familiar began to swirl around her in a haze. Everything around her began to sway until in became a cray frenzy ripping things from their hold. She merged with her familiar growing larger. Her black her turning white her nails elongating as her body changed form into a white beast. She lunged at the attacker.  

Utsukushii Otaku

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:51 pm
*jumps out of the tree* i think that this fight could use a little spicing up *summons 10 pit lords and commands them to attack the fighters*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:52 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

she stood up "your not getting away, not this time" she said jumping on him again "your not leaving"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she stood up "your not getting away, not this time" she said jumping on him again "your not leaving"

the throws her into the lava and dissaperd  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games