Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:49 pm

-watchges the clouds as they turn darker by the minute- ...rain...rain...gloomy weather...you pull on my soul as if there was a tether...yet...despite the sorrow to so many you bring...as i walk in the rain...my heart will always sing...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:50 pm

Oh boy rolleyes

Af Mas

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:51 pm

Does anybody get my drift when I say "Outta here man?" XD

Tsume-Takii
ShadowClaw
Tsume-Takii
*get tired of playing b my self and sits down and turns on the boombox and puts in 'Disturbed' and listens to "get down with the sickness"* blaugh heart blaugh

Shoots the boombox. That song sucks, hard.

*pounces him*do not insult my music*bits his ear*

Watch it baby, you'll turn me on.

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Fuzzfuzzy

Af Mas
Oh boy rolleyes
oh girl rolleyes

Vincent R. Starwind
Tsume-Takii
*get tired of playing b my self and sits down and turns on the boombox and puts in 'Disturbed' and listens to "get down with the sickness"* blaugh heart blaugh
*pulls out his guitar, spinning it and in a flash it turns eletric, plugging into the Minibus outside and rawks to System of a down*
NYEHH?! HEY...I WAS LISTENING TO CROSSFADE!! -goes inside the minibus and unplugs the guitar- find your own sound system -puts crossfade back on-

sedrik liann

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:52 pm

furry wolf
Af Mas
Oh boy rolleyes
oh girl rolleyes
Oh...chicken?

I'm off bed soon @..X; *yawns*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:53 pm

ShadowClaw
Tsume-Takii
ShadowClaw
Tsume-Takii

stare rolleyes

sedrik liann

Fuzzfuzzy

Vincent R. Starwind
furry wolf
Af Mas
Oh boy rolleyes
oh girl rolleyes
Oh...chicken?

I'm off bed soon @..X; *yawns*
*eats the chicken*

sedrik liann
Vincent R. Starwind
Tsume-Takii
*pulls out his guitar, spinning it and in a flash it turns eletric, plugging into the Minibus outside and rawks to System of a down*
NYEHH?! HEY...I WAS LISTENING TO CROSSFADE!! -goes inside the minibus and unplugs the guitar- find your own sound system -puts crossfade back on-
*steps outside and poofs his guitar away, cracking his knuckle* Oh kay Buddy, you don't wanna share, I'll give you my view, in physical performance! D:

*not really, snoozles instead*

Vinnie Outlaw

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:54 pm

sedrik liann
Vincent R. Starwind
Tsume-Takii

CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Vincent R. Starwind
sedrik liann
Vincent R. Starwind
Tsume-Takii
*steps outside and poofs his guitar away, cracking his knuckle* Oh kay Buddy, you don't wanna share, I'll give you my view, in physical performance! D:

*not really, snoozles instead*
-ish...shnoozled??- O.o

sedrik liann

Vinnie Outlaw

Shadow: Dude...

Fuzzy: My chicken!

Affy: Stay smillin'

Others: Meh...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:55 pm

ShadowClaw
Tsume-Takii
ShadowClaw
Tsume-Takii

*smiles evily and continues to bit your ear*

Tsume-Takii

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:55 pm

Silly boys
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games