Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:52 pm
Mikey tried not to laugh, and he went to a chair to sit. "See?"

"Shaddup," Tails said. "I think part of it was seeing you and Alex together. I dunno." With this he took a swig of his drink. "You worked off each other. I don't know what it is."

"It was part infatuation and then, well...love -is- hard to explain. I mean yeah, we're young. We're only fourteen and fifteen. It'd probably be easier of you asked Blizz and Freth."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:02 pm
Trigramatic
Mikey tried not to laugh, and he went to a chair to sit. "See?"

"Shaddup," Tails said. "I think part of it was seeing you and Alex together. I dunno." With this he took a swig of his drink. "You worked off each other. I don't know what it is."

"It was part infatuation and then, well...love -is- hard to explain. I mean yeah, we're young. We're only fourteen and fifteen. It'd probably be easier of you asked Blizz and Freth."

"I wouldn't." I said.

"Well why not?" Freth asked.

"Think about how us being together lead up to that way." I said. "Rarely love can come like that." I said to her.

She thought about it. "Oh yea. Well, at least Mikey is right about one thing. Love is hard to explain, if anything." she said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:06 pm
"Make-out sessions -are- kinda fun though," Mikey mused, sipping at his cocoa.

Tails thought about it. Then glanced from Blizz to Freth. He understood there was some disadvantage to beaks. He wondered how big a problem it really was.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 pm
Trigramatic
"Make-out sessions -are- kinda fun though," Mikey mused, sipping at his cocoa.

Tails thought about it. Then glanced from Blizz to Freth. He understood there was some disadvantage to beaks. He wondered how big a problem it really was.

I then thought back to one of the letters that Miles has sent back to me. Mikey having make-out sessions with a dragon girl in a area where such a thing is taboo between two completely different kind of Pokemon hybrids. They must try to go have at it in secret, hidden somewhere.

The added chatter within the bunch jarred Tristen out of his sleep. He couldn't help but to stretch a bit, then blinked a few times, rubbing his eyes some then looked around.

"Well look who's back up. Thought you would be out the rest of the night. I was about to put you in bed." Freth told him.

"....Mikey?" Tristen spoke up.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:26 pm
"Hey, Tristen," Mikey said. "It's been awhile, huh? About to go to bed?"

"I'm still better at sleeping than he is," Tails said.

"You've -always- been better at sleeping."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm
Trigramatic
"Hey, Tristen," Mikey said. "It's been awhile, huh? About to go to bed?"

"I'm still better at sleeping than he is," Tails said.

"You've -always- been better at sleeping."

"When did you come in?" Tristen asked.

"He just got in not too long ago." I told him.

He looked up at Freth then slid down out of her arms then just made a couple of steps towards Mikey. He was still a bit dazed but coherent for the time being.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:28 pm
"Yeah. Mom and Dad are around, but they won't be in til tomorrow," Mikey explained. "Blizz and Freth say you're getting a little stronger, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 pm
Trigramatic
"Yeah. Mom and Dad are around, but they won't be in til tomorrow," Mikey explained. "Blizz and Freth say you're getting a little stronger, huh?"

"Uh-huh. I've been training real hard. Blizz and Tails has been helping me in learning about Chi and Pokemon battling." He said. "It's a lot though." He said, rubbing the back of his head.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:09 pm
Mikey nodded. It was a rounded curriculum. He could imagine that it was tough for Tristen to adapt at first. But with Tails' having been through that already, there was someone to better simplify the concepts. "You'll get used to it. Promise."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:47 pm
Trigramatic
Mikey nodded. It was a rounded curriculum. He could imagine that it was tough for Tristen to adapt at first. But with Tails' having been through that already, there was someone to better simplify the concepts. "You'll get used to it. Promise."

"Well, it is getting kinda easier the more I do it."

"And that is how you know you are getting better. Heck, you probably just about forgotten that what you're wearing the fireproof stuff, huh?" I asked.

He looked at his shirt and gave it a feel. "..........?" He kind of did.

"Heh, anyways...what have you been up to Mikey, other than being lovey dovey at an opportune moment?" I asked. "What kind of job are you doing, for instance? You mentioned that just a bit ago."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:21 pm
"Odd jobs for an employment agency. A bit of delivery, busing tables, cleaning up litter..." Mikey said and leaned back in his seat. "It's the only legal employment for people under eighteen. But it's minimum wage and it builds connections. I think the best part is it'll give me a reputation that -isn't- tied to my Dad."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:26 pm
Trigramatic
"Odd jobs for an employment agency. A bit of delivery, busing tables, cleaning up litter..." Mikey said and leaned back in his seat. "It's the only legal employment for people under eighteen. But it's minimum wage and it builds connections. I think the best part is it'll give me a reputation that -isn't- tied to my Dad."

"Well, that's good." I said. "Something to get you on your feet and all. Not bad at all, Mikey. So I take it that you were able to pull yourself away for the time being to come out this way?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 pm
"Yeah. It's the holidays. And I have a few vacation days saved up already," Mikey said. "It's pretty nice. Alex works too, but we're separated. For obvious reasons."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:04 pm
Trigramatic
"Yeah. It's the holidays. And I have a few vacation days saved up already," Mikey said. "It's pretty nice. Alex works too, but we're separated. For obvious reasons."

"Yea, your father dabbled a little in the reasoning behind that in one of our letters between each other." I said. "Though one thing that he didn't go into detail about...um." I rubbed the back of my head. "You were detoxed for mercury poisoning?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:08 pm
"Yeeeaaah," Mikey said and glanced away. "Dragons have this thing. About mercury. It's kind of a status symbol. And their bodies accommodate for its heavy metal properties."

A sigh. "So mercury pools are kind of a thing."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games