Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Truth About Drugs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:47 pm
Where in TOS does it say you can't have two? *is reading*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:48 pm
kaiq said that my sig is way too big, I talked with a mod after they warned me about my other sig, adn when I changed it to this, they said I was fine.  

Malia2cute4U

Evil Ducky Man

umm im pretty sure it says.... seriously..  
Yakushi_Kabuto
Where in TOS does it say you can't have two? *is reading*

I never would have guessed u were Reprieve eek  

CatEarzRSexi01

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:50 pm
It comes down to this Kaiq. Would you report us and be a b*****d?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:51 pm
Kaiq
umm im pretty sure it says.... seriously..
I seriously can't find it... huh...  

The Truth About Drugs

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:52 pm
TOS
Image Postings:

1. Please keep signatures less than 500 pixels wide in both width and height, and a size of less than 100k. Ability to post signatures may be removed if you do not comply with a moderator's request to follow this standard.
2. Try to keep your images PG-13. Tasteful nudity in the art forums is allowed on a case-by-case basis, but on the whole, it is a good idea to cater to a range of audiences. This includes the very young.

fine ill mutli accnt like all u cheaters hahaha  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:52 pm
Kaiq
hacker no 2 accnts allowed... u owe me moneys

why should it matter to you?  

shinimegami42

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:53 pm
Kaiq
TOS
Image Postings:

1. Please keep signatures less than 500 pixels wide in both width and height, and a size of less than 100k. Ability to post signatures may be removed if you do not comply with a moderator's request to follow this standard.
2. Try to keep your images PG-13. Tasteful nudity in the art forums is allowed on a case-by-case basis, but on the whole, it is a good idea to cater to a range of audiences. This includes the very young.

Fricken n00b you shouldn't question the older ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:54 pm
Kaiq
TOS
Image Postings:

LOL

That's the spirit! JK LOL

I just find it useful to have two, rather than one, I get on the other. Ah but this guy is a pain, it's like one account paying for two avartars...  

The Truth About Drugs

Ryoko on cloud 9

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:54 pm
Kaiq
TOS
Image Postings:

man, you are such a kill-a-joy! are YOU a mod or something?? DON'T THINK SO! And nobody like a snich, unless a person is doing something horrible.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:56 pm
Ok, new topic, what are you doing this weekend? lol  

The Truth About Drugs

Camui
Crew

*drops down from the ceiling*

^^ Konnichiwa, nyuuu... *bows*

And, forgive me for butting in, but, i overheard.. i don't think it's wrong to have two accounts so long as you don't use them for any hacking or illegal actions, such has using one ava to con others and all that jazz.

I know of several people who have a second account, but, it's usually either a mule account that they and another person use for something like a shop, or just simply out of curiosity of what it's like to be the other gender.  
omg a kill a joy WEEEEEEEEEE OMG DIE  

Evil Ducky Man

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:57 pm
Yakushi_Kabuto
Ok, new topic, what are you doing this weekend? lol

PSO for PC!!!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games