Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:42 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Then I went to go look in on Anry. e_e and I am terribly sad. I am dissapointed in myself for beliving it would be this easy, and dissapointed that it isn't that easy. The reason he wouldn't feed? The reason he was so docile? He was shedding. while removing the shed from his cage he struck at me several times. e_e
NOTE: Fred = Blue Tongue Skink -- Suade = Crested Gecko -- Anry = Green Tree Python -- Draco = Bearded Dragon -- Spot = Leopard Gecko.

Holy..... are you ok?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Crenn
UglyCoyoteNG
Then I went to go look in on Anry. e_e and I am terribly sad. I am dissapointed in myself for beliving it would be this easy, and dissapointed that it isn't that easy. The reason he wouldn't feed? The reason he was so docile? He was shedding. while removing the shed from his cage he struck at me several times. e_e
NOTE: Fred = Blue Tongue Skink -- Suade = Crested Gecko -- Anry = Green Tree Python -- Draco = Bearded Dragon -- Spot = Leopard Gecko.

Holy..... are you ok?
Why wouldn't I be? o_o  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:58 pm
Umm... GTP... poisonus.... right?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:05 pm
Crenn
.... First of all...Anry struck at me.. didn't actualy bite me. second of all..
Green tree python. PYTHON. PYTHON. We have been threw this! And we shall not go threw this again, becuase you never listened the first several times.
...lastly, im no idiot, i wouldn't keep venomous snakes in my house!  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:12 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Crenn
.... First of all...Anry struck at me.. didn't actualy bite me. second of all..
Green tree python. PYTHON. PYTHON. We have been threw this! And we shall not go threw this again, becuase you never listened the first several times.
...lastly, im no idiot, i wouldn't keep venomous snakes in my house!

That's right. NG's momma didn't raise no fools in her house! 3nodding

I can just picture it......

"Mommy, lookit the pretty rattlesnake.....*drool*"
"PUT THAT THING DOWN, CHILD! *smack*"

XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:36 pm
I forgot a lot of things....  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:47 pm
Crenn

It happens. Let's not dwell in the house of anguish, hmm? wink

Anyway, I'll be trying to spend the night at my father's apartment tomorrow night. I say "trying" because the last time I tried this I found out he was still drinking alcohol when he said he was clean and sober. I was upset by this, and partly out of spite called my aunt to drive me back home. I'm not going to be nice to him about that fact. I will make an inspection of the apartment, and if I find out he's been drinking, I will drive right back home and not talk to him for a good while, just so he can see what his actions are doing to me and everyone else involved with him.

Wish me luck...... neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:52 pm
Crenn

It's okay, some people do keep dangerous animals as pets. However, a python is a constrictor. They squeeze their prey to death because they do not produce venom. There are lots of venomous snakes out there so it can get confusing to remember which ones are and are not. But NG knows a lot since she takes care of so many reptiles, and it would be information committed to memory. I'm not surprised you forgot though. How often do you need to know information about pythons in your daily life? "Use it or lose it" memory. Plus, you've been studying for exams. New information can effect old memories. So, what the heck am I saying? Basically...It's not a big deal. ^_^  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:01 pm
I'm in Australia.... most of our snakes are deadly (but you knew that already if you watched Steve Irwin's shows.... he was one brave man)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:14 pm
Crenn
I'm in Australia.... most of our snakes are deadly (but you knew that already if you watched Steve Irwin's shows.... he was one brave man)

Which would have even more of an effect. It's easier to teach someone to think "snakes are dangerous" than "some snakes are dangerous" and try to remember which ones are which, especially given the fact that in your location, the odds of finding a venomous snake is much higher than say, mine. However, it would probably be in your best interest to learn the differences. 3nodding  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:20 pm
Crenn
.... Venomous snakes are in the minority in Australia, thank you very much. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:27 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Crenn
.... Venomous snakes are in the minority in Australia, thank you very much. stare

But there are more snakes in general, and therefore more venomous snakes than many areas. He's probably been told since he was a child that snakes are dangerous, he just needs to be educated otherwise. 3nodding  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:30 pm
Yeah.... also the fact most of the snakes I come across in the wild are copperheads ^-^; (I think that's the one)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:14 pm
Crenn
Yeah.... also the fact most of the snakes I come across in the wild are copperheads ^-^; (I think that's the one)

Out where I live, we have woods right behind our house, and my mother keeps seeing rattlers and king snakes crawling across the road outside our house to get into the woods. Sadly, my mother seems to think "the only good snake is a dead one" and has killed quite a few of them. I keep telling her that if you leave em alone they won't bother you a bit, but she says that if you kill em first they won't get the chance to later on.

Copperheads are definitely a poisonous snake. I don't care for snakes all that much, but I think they have just as much right to live as we do. razz  

Angel Asadro

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:20 pm
As long as snakes stay away from me.... I'm fine with them. Unless it's a small snake which isn't venomus.... and the handler is near by.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games