Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:13 pm
(Well MOBIUS hows your Girly friend???) blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:18 pm
[Oprah, hm?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hee hee hee.
Well, I suppose they are similar. I thank you your compliments. It is not mine, obviously, it was drawn as a gift which I did not deserve.]  

Bellabie

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:15 am
kitty was panicking now. her brain was usually clouded.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:17 pm
He finished the antivenom and put it in a shot, which he injected into Zaizen's arm. He put the rest of it into tiny flasks.  

Demonic Repentance

hoplite323

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:00 pm
The men rush to their postitions and set their ship sail toward the pirate ship. "Quickly men! I want to captue them all!" he yelled out to his men.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:01 pm
((Are you heading to the Coy Fish?))  

Demonic Repentance

hoplite323

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:22 pm
(Yes. Yes. The Coy Fish...)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:09 pm
she covered her ears, unable to stand his shouts. she heared them coming. "they die now..." she stood and ran at them her sword drawn, moving at an impossible speed.  

Kechero

hoplite323

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:31 pm
"FIRE! he yelled when they came into range. They fired their cannons and some guns at them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:54 pm
she jumpped into the air avoiding a cannon ball she landed by him and held her sword high.  

Kechero

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:11 pm
Riku smiled as he noticed a ship coming towards them, even happier as they turned out to be enemies. He pulled out two of his Fuuma Shuriken, putting explosive tags on them and throwing them into the enemy ship's side, then grinning and laughing as he released them, making and explosion of power just enough to rival a molotov cocktail... Or seven...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:59 pm
There he lay, unnmoving, constantly releasing tears onto the floor around him. He would never be free... He could never eat, or do anything by himself anymore. He could see his beloved, but he could never touch her, embrace her, kiss her, or even hold her hand anymore, no matter how hard he wanted to, no matter how hard he tried. His arms: Just his arms back would be a blessing enough. He would be able to do those things on his own, for the most part, even with just his arms. But, alas, misery creates many fantasies. Now, his mind was as a sword-strike being repelled; he was being thrust back upon himself, and he was threatening to snap. Oh, how he longed to do things! Oh, how he longed! To think all he could do is wait for death infuriated him, and to think that he could no longer feel a thing broke his heart. Even if Thorn tried to comfort him, the only thing to reach him would be her words and her image. He was Broken. He was Finished. He started to give up...

His heart rate began to slow as his body began to shut down. When one has lost the will to live, the body knows it, and accomodates it. He knew now why the poison did what it did, and it was cruel; The poison was never meant to kill. It was just a means to get the target to suffer so much as to save tham the trouble. Of all the emotions he felt right now, one third of Zaizen was naught but blind fury. Oh, if he could get his hands around the bastards' necks...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:18 am
kitty's little problem was acting up again. ''all right, who wants a piece of me?'' she smiled. she had that many weapons she was almost invisible for all the blades. she smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:21 am
(liebling, my name is thorn in this RP.........and you made ne cry!!!!!!!! my make-up is all over my face!!!!!!!!!! crying heart its so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

she started cutting down the other pirates, fury beyond expresion. her beloved was in so much pain......it almost made her die just to see him like that.  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:26 am
''massacre!!!!!'' kitty shouted chrageing into the fight. blood lust was clouding her mind worse than alcahol.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games