Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

the same old dream

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:55 pm
Should I feel bad when I say I burst out laughing due to the last two posts? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:17 pm
I am a whore arent i?? oh well . . i love my job then!! . . and it ok to laugh!! mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ow!! i hurt my lip . . .will you kiss it and make it feel all better??  

Coldfront44

Okami Kasumi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:13 pm
*sniffles* But Coldie-kun~ I thought I was the only one for yooou~ *cuddles his head to her breasts*

The breasts of friendship are most displeased with you~!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:07 pm
then come visit me!! so i can be held in your arms and we can also get down and dirty. X3  

Coldfront44

Okami Kasumi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:11 pm
Oh, but you'd enjoy that too much, sweetie. <3

I'd only let you be on top if you're a really good boy. ;3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:51 pm
but . .i wanna be on the bottom . . ;-; . . .pwease . .  

Coldfront44

Okami Kasumi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:01 pm
Aww, making the lady do all the work~? So mean, Coldie-kun! *pouts*

But okay. But only if you're vocal. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:25 am
O.o . . . . .. . . . . . . . okay???  

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:13 pm
eek Is this PG-13 or NC-17... eek eek I think I've forgotten...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:34 pm
Hehe, does Coldie-kun not know what it means to be vocal in bed~? <3  

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:12 pm
. ..i know hwt it means! . .just keeping myself censored for the innocent . . ^^ and when you come over i am gonna make you sing like a choir if you know what i mean . . wink . . .ok . . . begore we get banned let us change subject . . . . . *licks chaos' face* tomorrow is my bff's bday. . .i got him a $80 dollar card. ^^ . . . .. p.s. chaos . .i added you to me freinds on playlist . .i am Arkticblade.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:39 am
earthest that was rated R XD
also cold its nice to have you back to your self lol cold the ladiesman funny but true XD  

ZarAburame

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:46 am
...I don't know...It was a little too racy for me. But anyway, I'm glad you're feeling better Cold. I missed yah!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:26 pm
O.o . . .got rejected today . . .. .oh well . .lets see . . wrist feels a bit better and passsing almost all my classes . .two projects to do . . . dont care, headache so i took advil . . . . . made a new deck today, works quite well . .its name is called total destruction. cooking some steak, watching anime and . . . feeling sorry for my ex . . and waiting for her to apologize, just cuz we aint dating dont me we cant be hanging . . sides . . i gonna make her wait for me sthis time. ^^ took . . 7 months to get sort of over her . . the part that still wants her sooo badly is uber pissed off at her . .  

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:38 pm
Maybe you should have some "Just Cold Time." I like having Just Earthest Time. And you shouldn't rely on a girl/woman to make you happy. Nor should you let her have that much control of your life. You are loved. It's a song by Josh Groban. Look it up. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. heart heart heart heart I love Josh Groban!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games