Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:26 pm
(ok creepy)
Wolves Fang walked over to Zeek and put her hand on his shoulder and looked in his tear streaken face and said calmly"its ok you know you have someone that loved you at least you knew your parents I didn`t!"Wolves fang said this as she continued to look in Zeeks eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:14 am
Mobius Nightshade
(Let's just keep the story going then, and to hell with the goddamn book.)

((how could you liebling????!!!!!!!))

she later found herself in a village, she felt something leave this existence, "goodbye Vladmir, my friend."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:44 am
kitty was hiding in a corner crying. she hated it when people she knew died. all the fighting had taken its toll on her now. especially because of how young she was still.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:41 am
Ebon soon stopped singing, and a single tear fell from his eye. "Gather the ashes into an urn. I shall carry him to the Temple so that his ashes may be scattered and he may rest in peace with the holy ones."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:16 am
kitty was still crying. she tried to get up but just feel back down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:32 am
((......... emo .........))

She returned to the mansion, "I will help with the cerimony, He was a good friend and deserves nothing less then the best."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:33 am
"yes Ebon...i will" Zeek finds a brass urn on the vanity in fate's room, then scoops Vladmir's ashes into it as tears stream down his face, he then stands up and places the lid on it "good bye.....father" he whispers then looks at Ebon "i wanna be there......when you scatter my father's ashes"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:34 am
''i've been through too much,all these deaths, almost for nothing.'' kitty was saying. she felt useless but got up and helped.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:36 am
"You're not useless young one..." she turned to Zeek, "I am so sorry, Zeek. "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:40 am
''fine i may have stopped the vampaneze ruling the world but that is all i have done'' she said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:43 am
"FATE!!!!!!!!!!...." he yells happily "you have returned" Zeek sets the urn on the vanity, then runs to her and wraps his arms around her "thank you for coming back" he whispers as tears of joy stream down his face

[ mrgreen Zeek glomped Fate mrgreen ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:48 am
(( 4laugh lol *huggles fullXmetal* yay!!!! heart ))

she hugged him back, tears streaming down her own face. "Yes, if only for a while." she lightly kissed him on the cheek in greating.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:52 am
kitty got up and threw a throwing star with such force it went threw a marble pillar/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:54 am
"my father......we are going to scatter his ashes...i wish he would not have killed himself" Zeek looks at Fate "he did the right thing....i suppose"

[Codename Kids Next Door K.N.D. mrgreen im gunna make a K.N.D. rp forum]  

fullXmetal

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:56 am
"Yes, it must have been hard for him to live so long.....I should know. He is in a better place, Want me to take you there sometime?" she turned to kitty, "what is tha matter kitty?" she chimed in an angel like voice.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games