Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:22 pm
She then picks back up the book and stared at the portrait "What the hell man..." she then started to read the book, not knowing it but she reads it allowed, and placed a curse that set a man named Willie Ripper free from the book.

He cackled with great pleasure and turned to face her "Ahh, my dear, It's been a long time" He said with an Evil grin and slid his hand on her cheek

Irie tried to step back but there was a wall in the way "Uhh, Do I know you?" she said still in shock

HE then moves in closer grabing her by the shirt and leaned in and kissed her holding her with a firm grip

Irene with wide eyes tried to pull away and screamed and lifted up her foot takeing her shoe then starts beating him with it and pulled away "LET ME GO YOU PERVERT!!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:31 pm
toshiro took the chipmunk and set it on the ground he then picked ashely up and carreid her on his back while following the chipmunk  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:35 pm
The CHipmunk led him all the way to a dead forest "This is as far as I can go, This is the forbidden forest" he said running off and leaves float around in the wind as a mist set in

Irie tried pulling away "Let me go!" she shrieked
He held her close and tght, he dug his sharp nails into her wrist, He was so much more stronger then her it felt like he would break her arm with out an effort "Don't you remember me" he said with an awful grin then shook her "Remember!" He said getting a bit violent
Irie cried out "Please! Let me go!" she said with a cracky fearful voice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:38 pm
i think i can hear screaming
he said as he started to run on all fours full pelt through the forest  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Exploding Toy Guns

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:39 pm
*sits indian style on Tisho's back* hmph. *whispers quickly*butt head
*starts petting Tisho's furr* haha your soft also. *sniffs the fur* and you smell like kiwi *licks fur, and starts to chew it*mumbles this is good.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:40 pm
{im so going to kill my dad in his sleep}
your realy weird you know that
the woods started to get more dense as he went farther in
damn this mist....cant smell a thing through it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Exploding Toy Guns

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:43 pm
{why you going to kill your dad?}
i know im wierd, but it tastes so good. it smells and taste like kiwi *smiles*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:48 pm
{the usual being a total b***h and making me take all the blame for his mistakes}
well dont eat my fur.....id like to have a full pelt instead of a full pelt missing some back fur  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:53 pm
Irie tried to pull away desperately
He grips her tighter and shakes her around "Don't you remember! You trapped me inside that thing!!You little whore!" He yelled violently and slapped her "But, I see now, you've grown weak and helpless" He said with a angry grin and squised her arm tighter and began to walk somewhere her along to
Irene started to scream "I Didn't do s**t to you! release me!!" she said hitting his arm and started to kick
He grabbed her by the hair and shook her "Quiet you wench!" he yelled
She screamed again "LET GO!!" she shrieked

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:58 pm
toshiro turn and went in the direction of the growing screaming before coming to a old house
hey ash......irene is in there
he picked her up off his back and threw her over the fence before climbing over it cutting himself slightly on the sharp tips  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Exploding Toy Guns

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:00 pm
{yeah my dad is a b***h also}
well fine i wasnt even plannin on eating it, i was just gonna taste it, cause i dotn want a fur ball, i already get those when i lick my fur when i give myself a bath, useing my tongue hehe *smile*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:07 pm
cats do that not dogs
he said as he ran up and broke the door open then howled before he started to look around  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:08 pm
[Me and stacey g2g kk, and sory about ur dad mines a b***h to XP]
Irene kicked the dude in the nuts and ran off changeing into a cat
He got up with shakey legs "You...b***h" he groaned then chesed after her and caught her and picked her up by her back leg tightly
She screamed again "Oww!! That hurts!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:09 pm
(bye g2g)
*changes into a dog**runs into house* Come on sloe poke!  

Exploding Toy Guns

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces