Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:49 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
I watched part of an episode of Castle last night.

"Wasn't their car armored?"
"They used cop killers: teflon bullets. They went right through the armor."

User Image

emotion_facepalm

*long drawn out sigh*

... I also watched Robocop 3:Ok seriously we're done making sequels, saw a Calico with a grenade launcher glued onto it and lots of other noobery.
Robocop that can walk through a wall but insists on shooting up a door before going through.

Then Diehard 4 with never ending magazines on enemy weapons.

In fact, I'm still awake.
You know, awesome as it is, Black Lagoon is TERRIBLE about bottomless magazines. Dutch shoots DOZENS of rounds out of his revolver, and never reloads it.
Hellsing. Alucard's "13mm" pistol says .454 Casull on the side. And in all of the anime, you only see him reload three, maybe four times, despite it being explicitly stated that the guns have 15- and 6- round magazines each.

Then you have RE 4, with it's 100-round DAO-12 and 12-round Colt Peacemaker.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:57 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

User Image

emotion_facepalm

*long drawn out sigh*

... I also watched Robocop 3:Ok seriously we're done making sequels, saw a Calico with a grenade launcher glued onto it and lots of other noobery.
Robocop that can walk through a wall but insists on shooting up a door before going through.

You know, awesome as it is, Black Lagoon is TERRIBLE about bottomless magazines. Dutch shoots DOZENS of rounds out of his revolver, and never reloads it.
Hellsing. Alucard's "13mm" pistol says .454 Casull on the side. And in all of the anime, you only see him reload three, maybe four times, despite it being explicitly stated that the guns have 15- and 6- round magazines each.

The black one is the 13mm, the silver one is .454, and they're both described as such.

The author does mention that they're "Cosmo guns with infinite ammo" and basically goes on to say that it's just for the raw badass.  

Tier One OPERATOR

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:01 pm
Horrified Survivor
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

User Image

emotion_facepalm

*long drawn out sigh*

The black one is the 13mm, the silver one is .454, and they're both described as such.

The author does mention that they're "Cosmo guns with infinite ammo" and basically goes on to say that it's just for the raw badass.
I know. I just like pointing it out.

Hirano supposedly has a new manga on the way, now that he's finished with Hellsing. Hopefully it's just as badass.

And not another hentai like all his old work.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:28 pm
I just finished watching The Colbert Report, and he was talking with a guy who's been selling anti-Obama gear. One of the items he joked about was "Town Hall Hero". He pulled out an "AR-15 game controller" to demonstrate how the game works.

The controller was a Kalashnikov.

EDIT: Also, while I was watching the episode of Lock N Load on pistols, my brother assumed the Model 500 The Gunny fired was a Desert Eagle, because it was .50 caliber.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:03 pm
Requiem in Mortis

RE4 has a lot of that kind of crap, but to be fair if you wanted the guns to be more realistic you can go through the entire game without buying ANY weapon upgrades, but then the game would be a pain in the a** to beat.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:07 pm
Requiem in Mortis
I just finished watching The Colbert Report, and he was talking with a guy who's been selling anti-Obama gear. One of the items he joked about was "Town Hall Hero". He pulled out an "AR-15 game controller" to demonstrate how the game works.

The controller was a Kalashnikov.

EDIT: Also, while I was watching the episode of Lock N Load on pistols, my brother assumed the Model 500 The Gunny fired was a Desert Eagle, because it was .50 caliber.
The Colbert Report isn't supposed to be serious.

As for your brother just because he did not know there are other .50 cal handguns doesn't mean he should be given too hard a time for it. It's like if someone here didn't know there was a 7.62mm handgun bullet we don't need to rag on them for it.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:32 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Requiem in Mortis

RE4 has a lot of that kind of crap, but to be fair if you wanted the guns to be more realistic you can go through the entire game without buying ANY weapon upgrades, but then the game would be a pain in the a** to beat.
My friend actually didn't know about gun upgrades until I figured them out. It took him much longer to beat it than it took me, but I kept saving every chance I got and somehow racked up 200+ saves.

As for my brother, he has SEEN a Desert Eagle, many times. He should know better than that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:14 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Requiem in Mortis

My friend actually didn't know about gun upgrades until I figured them out. It took him much longer to beat it than it took me, but I kept saving every chance I got and somehow racked up 200+ saves.

As for my brother, he has SEEN a Desert Eagle, many times. He should know better than that.
Tuning up the gun really isn't hard to figure out. Hell I picked right up on it first time I met the gun dealer. As for saves I think my highest number of saves in a run was 110 first time I played. My lowest # was 2 saves with the tommy gun and I think 7 without the tommy gun.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:18 pm
Sir_Huma.

In the ED.

Spewing fail forth everywhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:27 pm
uryu ishida
Sir_Huma.

In the ED.

Spewing fail forth everywhere.
Ah, you mean the idiot who's thread I just posted in? Be warned, it's long.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:29 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Requiem in Mortis
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Requiem in Mortis

Tuning up the gun really isn't hard to figure out. Hell I picked right up on it first time I met the gun dealer. As for saves I think my highest number of saves in a run was 110 first time I played. My lowest # was 2 saves with the tommy gun and I think 7 without the tommy gun.
My friend is the kind of guy who likes to spend more time dicking around in the game than actually figuring out what to do.

I went through a phase with RE4. I beat the game at least twenty times, if you combine the PS2 and Gamecube versions. A lot of those playthroughs were with the Mafia outfit, Chicago Typewriter and Infinite Launcher, though. I didn't even beat DMC3 that many times, and for a while I couldn't be distracted with anything that wasn't DMC3.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:01 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Requiem in Mortis
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Requiem in Mortis

My friend is the kind of guy who likes to spend more time dicking around in the game than actually figuring out what to do.

I went through a phase with RE4. I beat the game at least twenty times, if you combine the PS2 and Gamecube versions. A lot of those playthroughs were with the Mafia outfit, Chicago Typewriter and Infinite Launcher, though. I didn't even beat DMC3 that many times, and for a while I couldn't be distracted with anything that wasn't DMC3.
I didn't really bother with the infinite launcher since the only times I used the RPG were to beat vendrugo and to beat salazar. I liked the mine thrower though. Too bad it took too damn long to detonate. After my phase with the game ended I put it away for a few months. When I got back to it I was too disoriented from the controls to play competently. I wish they had made it more like a regular fps.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:18 pm
Redem, the n00b who was trying to prove that banning guns is a good idea.

To see his bullshit arguments, click here. Particularly pay attention to the arguments with me and Vice Admiral Romeo Mike.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:25 pm
[A]sch-[T]he-[B]loody
Ok I am saying this with no dissrespect but you guys are stupid.The best weapon would be M4A1 Assualt rifle with benet equiped to the end with a gernade launch attachment.As a side arm I would go with a 45. auto thoe it may only carry 7 shots the power is able to kill a zombie in 2 so that is able to make a small escape route, which is better then none in my books.These weapons would be
A)Good against Zombies
B) liquires and hunters
C)And if it really came down to it Nemis's or Tyrant.

Fresnels zombie survival guild guild is in a sense on a holy crusade to enlighten another zombie survival guild. People like the above are what they are dealing with.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=5121  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:04 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
[A]sch-[T]he-[B]loody
Ok I am saying this with no dissrespect but you guys are stupid.The best weapon would be M4A1 Assualt rifle with benet equiped to the end with a gernade launch attachment.As a side arm I would go with a 45. auto thoe it may only carry 7 shots the power is able to kill a zombie in 2 so that is able to make a small escape route, which is better then none in my books.These weapons would be
A)Good against Zombies
B) liquires and hunters
C)And if it really came down to it Nemis's or Tyrant.

Fresnels zombie survival guild guild is in a sense on a holy crusade to enlighten another zombie survival guild. People like the above are what they are dealing with.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=5121

Horrible friggin Engrish.

Never thought of this, is there enough clearance with the bayonet on to actually fire the grenade?  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games