Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:46 pm
Raikou goes to stand up and almost falls over, before catching his balance. "Whoa...that was close." He said with a laugh.

One of the men in the bar goes up to him, with a nasty look on his face. "You gots alot of nerve come back after what you did!! You think you can just come back after trying to steel one of our villages Keki genkis!!" As he said that he tried to hit Raikou, but he ends up flying into a wall. It didn't even look like Raikou moved.

"I've already gotten things...straightened out with your Hokage..." He said standing, wobbling slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:53 am
*before he leaves the female teacher*
"Female Teacher: my name is Yuhi Kurenai"
"seishin'ijousha Uchiha: oic ill remeber that ill have to return the favore biggrin if u ever need anything just tell me"

*leaves and rest for the night and wakes up the next day goes back to the Uchiha place again*  

Zex_3

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:12 am
*Chihiro is sitting on a roof of the Uchiha Place*

"Konnichiwa...fellow Uchiha"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:02 am
*seishin'ijousha looks up*
"Hello"  

Zex_3

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:44 am
((sorry i sort of forgot where i was never mind))
Khana got up and walked out of the manison.She was walking down a street when a loud bang sounded right against a wall on one side of the street.She walked into the building to see a man up uncounscious against a wall and Raikou standing about fifthteen feet away.Khana's expression was now filled with anger as she looked at Raikou."Raikou!You've made that man go unconscious and now your getting drunk!..."Khana yelled while glaring at Raikou.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:20 am
Raikou shrugs. "That idiot started it of something stupid that got out of hand last time I was here...and besides... Hidakaouhi doesn't like to drink alone." At that a the bare, that he was fighting with last time he was against Seishin'ijousha, falls over as if finishes it's last bottle of sake. As it lays on the ground it laughs as if she had heard the funniest joke in the world.

((it's okay khana ^^ ))  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:25 am
((CRAP!!!IM LOST AGAIN!!! i was gone for the weekend and u guyz be filin up th epages >.< what is going on???))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:02 am
(( sorry about that again biggrin well i found out who i am and i updated my profile on her for it biggrin i learned a couple jutsus and Raikou got drunk with his bare and beat some one up that about sums it up biggrin ))  

Zex_3

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:50 am
((And I'm yelling at Raikou right now blaugh its fun whee ))
"Hpmh.....Do I really have to get you two out of here before you start a new mess" Khana said with her eyes closed, picking up a table with her thumb and index finger a slamming it against the wall next to her cracking the wall a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:17 pm
((so......................))  

Zex_3

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:50 pm
((yeah way to ruin the fun for me stare ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:13 pm
Raikou smirks as he raises an eyebrow seeing her smash the table against the wall. "Well temper temper." He said walking toured her. "Tell me, why do you care what I do? Is it because there's trouble in your village? Or is it something else?" He said standing a few inches in front of her. "Could it be that you think there is something more to me then just killing since I saved your life so long ago?" He said with a wicked smirk.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:43 pm
*Chihiro jumps down next to Seishin*

"You seem to come here alot...just like me"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:44 am
Khana now was furious but she was trying not to try to leash out a punch.She clenched her fists but let go.She smiled evily at him."A better question is why are you asking me these questions?Hmmmm?Is it because you want to play around with my thoughts?Or is it just fun to know why I care?" she said with her evil smile folding her arms as if challengeing him to speak.Weakening a person by troubling their thoughts.A simple attack but with major flaws.It won't work on me.  

Khana Uchiha

Zex_3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:38 am
*starts talking to Chihiro*

"yeah i do, so i havent met the Hokage yet u would mined taking me to meet the Hokage would u im still a little new here and i want to get to know everything i can about this village senes it is my home"
"I also wouldnt mined getting to know u if u dont mined"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games