Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 am
''no, but i must have been hunting and or fighting to be as crazed as i am now. if i wasn't your friend i wouldn't hesitate to rip out your throat'' lupinius said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:48 am
Zach's mother answered the door, and said, "Zach's up in his room." Zach walked out of the alcove, waiting for her.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:50 am
"Well, that's understandable. I hope that you were fighting some people we really dissevered it. Now should I go or do you want me to stay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:50 am
Shiya nodded, "Thank you..." she said. She walked up to Zachs room.  

spaztastic psycho

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:51 am
'' i'd prefer if you stayed, i wont hurt anyone and i can show how to get away with not paying on arcade games'' lupinius said trying to be positive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:53 am
Zach bowed to Shiya, smiling. Then he closed the door and locked it. "Don't want my parents finding it. Some of my books are bloody." He sighed. "Follow me." He opened the alcove again and walked in.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:58 am
Shiya smiled and followed him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:02 am
Books surrounded them, books from 0 to Z. Zach smiled. "This is my hidden alcove of books. I have a story I'm writing myself, but it's not finished."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:04 am
Shiya smiled, "Really? i want to visit it when you are done... " she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:05 am
(Quick question, when she changes, what about her clothes? Do they rip? If they do, he should probably go.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:07 am
(what??? you mean lupinius? when she becomes a true wolf creature they would but she only changed facially when walt scared her.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:13 am
(I thought you, m, never mind) "So, then what to do?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:16 am
''wanna go to the arcade and learn how to get the highest score on pac man and time crisis? i know how to cheat'' lupinius smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:23 am
"Sounds good. I might want to make a quick visit to someplace that I could get my cuts patched up first."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:25 am
''here i got some bandage in my pockets, i spend a lot of time in dangerous books so i always have medicine and stuff'' lupinius smiled handing him the bandages.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games