Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:52 pm

((MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:26 am

*Flame saw Chihiro at the park. She was twirling flowers*

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:25 am

Kitty saw Flame and Chihiro at the park. "Hi guys" whee
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:07 am

Chihiro:...hi...Kitty

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:18 am

Flame looked over and saw Chihiro. He walked over to her. "Hey, whats up?" Flame said sitting down next to her.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:49 am

" Hey Flame! Nothing..just...thinking of my mom and dad...wo were killed"

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:38 pm

((>.< omg we all at the park...my eirlier post said i stoped at the park lol YAY WE ALL AT THE SAME PLACE FOR A CHANGE mrgreen ))
Fujuki herd familiar voices not to far from her "What the-" she said to herself looking around for them.....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:59 pm

"What r u staring at Fujuki?" confused

ZS Sailor Aries

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:50 pm

kitty1648
"no i cant stay away Chihiro ur my cousin and i want 2 b w/u" Kitty said then her forehead strated hurting "ow whats happening" she said as she clasped her hand 2 the crystal on her forehead

((no kitty I'm the one with the crystal on my forehead... read back to what flame said all those pages ago...*sighs*))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:57 pm

((Anyways Merrry Xmas Everyone!!!!! xd ))

Inoue was walking her usual route through the park and stopped at a water fountain. Hmm... she thought to herself. She went to a small patch of trees and sat down to think.

twilight_animeprincess

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:33 pm

Flame looked at her serously. "I know that feeling...Did you see it happen?" Flame thinking back to the first time he tried to fight. He was trying to protect his mom but he got knocked away easly and saw his mom died. The only fight I lost...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:43 pm

((srry i meant 2 say on my left cheek)) Kitty looks around then says "why was i born this way"

ZS Sailor Aries

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:13 pm

((Merry Christmas! or Happy Holidays! which ever one mrgreen oh and when did i leave the park whatever ))
Khana woke up and did her usual routine.Got up,change out of her pjs,brushed her hair and teeth,get breakfast,and ran to her favorite spot.She ran to the benches by the pond in the park.She did not know where the others were so she went to go find them.They're probaly at the cave again and thats a safe bet.Khana walked to the cave and saw them."HI guys!What's up?" she said with a big smile on her face.
((XP))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:53 pm

((i wasnt lookimng at u kitty, i was looking for wher the voices were comming from....))
Fujuki turned around and saw the group at the cave talking a little far from her "What?!? they have a meeting and dont invite me?!?!?" she shouted out loud, but they didnt hear her unless u have REALLY good hearin and u would only here a whisper...thats how far she is....Fujuki jumped to her feet and stomped over there.....

Sayuki-Uchiha

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:00 pm

Inoue got up from her spot in the trees and continued walking, nearing the cave on the way. As she passed a group of benches she spotted Fujuki stomping in the direction of the cave. Inoue hurried to catch up to her. "Hey good morning Fujuki! Why are you in such a hurry?" she said to Fujuki as she caught up to her, panting as she tried to catch her breath.
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games