Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:39 pm
He gently rubbed her back trying to calm her down. "I know how you feel. I always have terrible dreams on the anniversary of my mothers death," he said sadly. "That is why I hate that they are planning a party," he mumbled quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:49 pm
SHe looked up at him and kissed his cheek. ' I'm sorry.." she snuggled under the blankets and clung to him. She whimpered very softly and tried to push the memmories away.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:27 am
He held her tightly and keep rubbing gently circles on her back trying to soothe her. "I wish there was some way I could help you make those memories go away," he whispered into her ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:32 pm
She nodded as she curled into his arms. She was sore still from the birth but pushed past it as she hugged him tight. She knew that she would always have him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:36 pm
He held her close to him. He buried his nose in her hair and breathed her scent in. He wished he didn't ever have to let go of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:44 pm
She clung to him and just took a deeep breath of his own smell.S he felt content in a few minutes. "...can we just stay like this forever ? "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:07 pm
He held her close and gave a sad smile. "I wish we could," he said sighing sadely.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:17 pm
She snuggled closer and sighed as she hugged his arm. She smiled up at him and she kissed his nose. " i love you " she mumbled as she hugged him tight.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:24 pm
"I love you too," he whispered as he returned the tight hug. "Now try to get some sleep. I'll be right here protecting you no matter what."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:32 pm
She nodded and soon was asleep. Rigth before she did though she whispered . " wake me..if the babies need anything,.." She snuggled close and slept soundly for the first time in a long long time.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:10 pm
"I will don't worry," he whispered quietly. Once she was asleep he leaned his head back and smiled before deciding to try to get some sleep as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:45 pm
She smiled in her sleep and clung to him. She woke some hours later and just cuddled against him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:04 pm
He slept soundly and kept a good hold on her. In his sleep he felt her cuddle against him, but he didn't wake up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:07 pm
She thought she heard the familiar step of Jim but she wasnt sure. Sge just lay resting in his arms happy.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:16 pm
Jim crept up to the door and listened. Hearing quietness he turned around and crept back to Rai's office. He set some papers down on the desk and then crept back down stairs. On his way down on of the steps made a creaking sound that woke Rai up. "Hey how did you sleep?" he asked her after a few minutes of wakefulness.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff