Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:46 pm
Ben howled, signaling the all-clear, and suddenly, there were more voices.
'Where is she?!'
'Ben! Don't think about her! We all want to see her for ourselves!'
'Come on out!'
'Where's Erin?'
'She's watching House. You know how that goes.'  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 pm
((sorry for the crappy answers... i had jacob on the phone...>_< ugh))

teresia took a deep breath. she wasn't even sure what she looked like yet and here she was walking out to meet them. still she couldn't object, her nerves were a bit strong but she would hide it like a pro.

her steps were silent, often like they were when she tred as a human and she liked that. it was comforting to know that she was still herself under all that powdery fur. she sniffed at the air, following to a clearing, knowing that ben would follow. she soon came to the edge and cleared the emerald leaves, her head held high.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:03 pm
'Lordy! It's a polar bear!'
'Shut up, Iggy! She's beautiful!'
'A perfect ten.' Billy summarized. 'I'm jealous, Ben.' he teased.
'Ha. Ha. HA.' Ben retorted, stepping closer to Teresia.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:09 pm
if she were able to blush she would have. but she couldn't help but laugh at the polar bear crack. she did have the dark details but besides that she knew that she was pry the whitest "wolf" in existance. "thanks." she replied letting the embarracement show in her tone.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:13 pm
Iggy's tail wagged slowly.
'You're a nice looking wolf, that's for sure.'
Ben laughed.
'All right, all right. Leave her alone.'  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:20 pm
she lightly brushed against ben's side. even as wolves she felt unseperateable from him. it was comforting. "awe ben, they're just being nice." she defended them. "besides i can't really judge. i haven't seen anything besides my paws." she chuckled.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:34 pm
Ben put his head on top of hers.
'You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.' he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:38 pm
she could feel, if not hear the rolling of fellow wolves eyes, "i thank you ben but lets not disgust our company." she teased.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:48 pm
Ben laughed, and stuck his tongue out at the others.
'Maybe we should phase back. I don't want you pushing yourself.'  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:57 pm
she gave a slight nod and made to head back to where they had been before, knowing that the towel would be there and that she could use the privacy. still it would be weird enough to be walking in the woods with a towel on. she shrugged, guessing that she should get used to it.

when she came across the fragments of what was left of her cloths she found the towel and then focused on pulling herself together. willing it into human for. pulling it back in was much more difficult. still she grabbed the towel and wrapped herself securely. her long hair wild around her elbows and her amber eyes bright. she felt whole again.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:04 pm
Ben trotted back in his sweats, laughing as he saw her in a towel.
"You look ridiculous, love." he said, holding his sides.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:09 pm
she gave him a crooked smile. "well who's idea was it to bring a towel anyway." she asked leaning on one hip, her eyes accusing but still playful. "you know if others saw this they'd never let it down." she now wondered at how erin felt, being one of the few girls in history to get the change... it must be weird when accidents happened. ah, but somthings are just harder to avoid...

((that reminds me of leah in the series... that would really suck...lol))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:24 pm
((It WOULD!))

Ban laughed, then stopped abruptly.
"You don't feel wierd around me, do you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:01 am
she gave a slight shrug, "a bit self conscience but i've always been that way, clothed or not." her face melted into a soft smile. "but it's not nearly as bad with you here than it would be with others." she spoke truthfully.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:49 pm
Ben smiled, jamming his hands into his pockets.
"Don't be. You're perfect." he said, looking down.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games