Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:48 pm

Scott jumped onto Echo.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:50 pm

"no..." she said shaking her head "im not running away, ill try and hold him off while you run towards the school, we're not that far from it", she throws kat off before falling onto her back, she growls at him while trying to bite and claw him

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:52 pm

kat landed on her feet still clutching at her chest she made a run for the school as ast as she could injured and before she knew it she was there she broke downa door quickly and hid in the closest room in the corner
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:53 pm

Scott fights back clawing and biting. A big fight ensues but Scott gets hurt. When he gets hurt, he turns back into human form which is more natural to him. "OW. Gah."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:57 pm

she growls at him before turning back also, she pushes him down "who are you!?" she snapps
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:00 pm

(This is almost plagiarism what I'm doing. Only very different.)

He sees her and falls in love with her. He sits there silently looking at her. But his mouth is closed. It's not wide open gaping.

(This is almost how it goes down in the show, only he tries to cook her mother in the oven first and she's not a werewolf.)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:01 pm

kat still id in the back of the room in the far corner but she decided 2 stop the bleeding before she pased out from blood loss she looked around and notcied she was in the science room she noticed a lab cout she could use against the wound so she quickly grabbed it and ripped it up into a clean sheet of bandge and she wraped it around her blood stained shirt it helped a littlle for the time being but she was worried about echo
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:03 pm

(lolz)

She leans down so that they were face to face "i asked you a question"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:05 pm

"I'm Scott Campbell. I go crazy when I get really hungry."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:09 pm

"well then, you must go hunt" she looks at his wounds "im Echo" she stands then helps him up "you should bandage that up" she rips the bottom part of her shirt and starts to patch him up

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:11 pm

"Uh, well, uh, thank, uh, oh, uh, thank you. I'll do that." He ran off into the woods to hunt.

(Going now. Goodbye.)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:14 pm

(k G'Night)

"your welcome" she said watching him leave, she runs towards the school where she walks through the open door and looks around "kat?" she asked then spots her "hey" she walks over to her "you okay?"

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:29 pm

(sorry was working on my mp3)
kat had her eyes closed and she was siting against the wall holding the hand made bagndes 2 her wound she then looked up at echo and smiled"your ok!!i was so worried!" kat said geting up
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:39 pm

"no you dont move at all" she walks over to her "im fine" she smiles "a couple of scratches and maybe a bite mark or two but ill be fine" she sits next to her "if you feed would you stop bleeding or something?" she asked looking at her

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:42 pm

kat instantly looked uneasy on the conversation change "umm it might idk i usally dont feed often..."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games