Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:09 pm
aizen wraps her arms around his neck "hmm its difficult to say how id get clean im not even sure how ud get clean either" purring at him moving his hair back behind his ear  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:12 pm
aizen wraps her arms around his neck "hmm its difficult to say how id get clean im not even sure how ud get clean either" purring at him moving his hair back behind his ear  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:35 pm
Aridas span her around so that she was mainly under the nozzle. he grabbed a bar of soap and rubbed it on her shoulders.
"I'll take care of that then."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
aizen giggles reaching across her shoulder and takes some of the soap and gently places it on his nose  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:09 pm
Arodas laughed and blew soem soap bubbles.
"that tickles"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:41 pm
aizen takes the soap and rubs it betweens her hands running it over his body kissing him giggling amused  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:03 pm
Aridas laughed back softly.
"I hope you don't plan on giving me one of thsoe shampoo mohicans - that's just embarassing."
he tugged on a chunk of his hair - the curls having gone darker and straight from the water and clung around his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:52 pm
aizen breakins into giggles washing the soap she put in her hair out under the shower head "of course not i think ill prefer to do it myself" she gives him a hidden smile  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:39 pm
Aridas laughed.
"Now that would be a sigh to see."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:09 pm
aizen "i am ur woman after all i dont plan on letting any other female get close to you as long as my place is right here beside u" hugs him close to her  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:40 pm
He returne dteh embrace, feeling her wet skin agaisnt his and smiled, retsing a head on her shoulder.
"mhm.. i'm glad. why on earth woudl i wnat anyone else?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:26 pm
aizen pretends to give attitude and a sway in her hips and head "b/c u crazy." she laughs flipping the water off after rinsing herself and him off of all the soap  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:34 pm
"Yes, well maybe I am." he laughed and set about actually wahsing hismelf rather than just playing around with aizen. He squinted suspiciously at teh shampoo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:45 pm
aizen chuckles "it doesnt bite you know" drying herself off with a big fluffy towel tying it around her body before going to lay a towel out on the counter for him just to be a smart a** she hits the bottom of it fast so it jumps up at him  

Azriel Silverwings

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces