Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]
[OOC] All Colorists - Image Requests [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:53 am
SoA Name: Ialu
Colorist: I'm not sure
Any image you have: Cub cert
Description, if no image: Looking to find his growth images & colorist etc  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:18 pm
Ecavi
Zohwhee
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/ChocolateLoverxx/Uncerted SoA/lion4-1.png

I did color this boy, he was from my first giveaway set. Here's his full image, if you don't have a bigger version.

He was part of an event where all prizes were supposed to join prides, I don't remember what one he was supposed to join or if you ever followed through but at this point, I wouldn't worry about it either way (IDK if you even were worried about it, just saying this so you know it if you were xD)

Thankyou! Sorry, I was a little to be honest, I kinda poofed, majorly x___x. He was supposed to join the Nchi'mahadhi, which i will still be aiming for C:  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:50 pm
RockerWolfie1616
SoA Name: Ialu
Colorist: I'm not sure
Any image you have: Cub cert
Description, if no image: Looking to find his growth images & colorist etc

Your cub was colored by Meepfur. He's not yet grown 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 am
Andranis
SoA Name: Maliki
Colorist: You want absolutely sad? I actually CANNOT remember who colored him(Usually I remember this kind of stuff)... And I went through both Lithia and Caj's drop off threads, because I was pretty sure one of them colored him... And didn't spot him! Which is weird, because I have a cert for him... As one can imagine... I need this bit of info to recert him for the Makono emo ;; *SO FAIL*
Any image you have: Uncert Cert
Description, if no image: N/A

Bringing this back up xd ;;  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:22 pm
SoA Name: TBC.
Colorist: Skye? I believe.
Any image you have: click
Description, if no image:

I never got her certed as I thought I would need her larger image, but I only have the resized version.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:41 pm
SoA Name: Neneka
Colorist: ???
Any image you have: [x]
Description, if no image: Looking for the colorist  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:01 pm
SoA Name: Asha'Emese
Colorist: I cant remember...
Any image you have: Her
Description, if no image: Im really just looking for her colorist and if shes grown to adult and I missed it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:36 pm
Ovarian Paint
SoA Name: Asha'Emese
Colorist: I cant remember...
Any image you have: Her
Description, if no image: Im really just looking for her colorist and if shes grown to adult and I missed it.
Saffy colored her litter! They grew to adol here!  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:13 am
SoA Name: Alitaka
Colorist: Kirei
Any image you have: Alitaka Pup
Description, if no image: He was done by Kirei durring a crackbreeding game, and given to me by someone very nice in thread back in 2010. I know he's grown to adult, and I had him certed as an adult, but since then my computer bombed. I tried to go through Kirei's thread to find him, but all of the links are broken.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:13 pm
SoA Name: Hebi
Any image you have: Here!
Description, if no image: Looking to find the colorist!  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:03 pm
CoyoteSparrow
Description, if no image: He was done by Kirei durring a crackbreeding game, and given to me by someone very nice in thread back in 2010. I know he's grown to adult, and I had him certed as an adult, but since then my computer bombed. I tried to go through Kirei's thread to find him, but all of the links are broken.

If he's one of Kirei's, then you probably won't be able to find a new image for him, unless you rped with someone who saved his image or he has family who might have for group images.

If you can't find anyone, I do recolors for a small fee. There might be other colorists who do too, but I haven't checked lately. xD;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:21 pm
SoA Name: Lani'luana
Colorist: ;; I'm a fail-face who never remembers to write down who the colorist is for my SoA. So I'm just trying to figure out who colored her so she can be rehomed. <3
Any image you have: Full-Size

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:15 pm
Bluefire Dragonz
CoyoteSparrow

If he's one of Kirei's, then you probably won't be able to find a new image for him, unless you rped with someone who saved his image or he has family who might have for group images.

If you can't find anyone, I do recolors for a small fee. There might be other colorists who do too, but I haven't checked lately. xD;

I dont' think anyone else saved his image.. Would 50k be a fair recolor fee? I don't need all of his stages, just the adult ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:43 pm
CoyoteSparrow

I dont' think anyone else saved his image.. Would 50k be a fair recolor fee? I don't need all of his stages, just the adult ^^

All my information is in this thread -> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20884849  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:56 am
SoA Name: Aiyetoro
Any image you have: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c68/ShioriTwinCrush66/Pets/Large Images Soa/Busaacub3.png

*I want to know who did her, so i can get her growings*

Nevermind. Found!  
[OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games